Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies (36664 Views)

₦5 Billion Palliative To Each State, Who Is Deceiving Who? / 2023: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies — Asari Dokubo / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Stanleyq: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Jack500:
He is deceiveing his fellow Ipob lunatics, not sane Nigeria.

One thing is certain,Obi will only become president of Biafra in February, not Nigeria.
May God hear ur word and do it as u said, amen.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Vicson2021: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari, you should have join the race if you are credible.
Don't just stay back and talk.we need some body to fixe Nigeria right now.
I don't see Tunubu fixing Nigeria neither Atiku.
JUST BE OBI-DIENT

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Vulcanheph(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok Naa..
MEANWHILE...
GO AND VERIFY.

Two men were governors: one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

I am just exposing your mind to see the truth.
It is now your decision to make and convince others.
Use your reasoning..
Vote and support wisely….
Bro please create a new thread with this info... I no want take the credit na wetin make I no want do an by myself .

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by sammirano: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2022
It's only a fool that even consider peter obi for president. Someone that can't even govern Lagos. Well when he fails woefully, his unchains will start their real cry. Biafra or death. grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Southerners unite. It ll be a shame if a northerner get power again.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Davidbakas(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Why is this South south people behaving like this, this people are the problem of nigeria, u can never be once said the truth, can this asari tell me the distance btwn, lagos and delta, or the distance btwn delta and adamawa, why can't you support you brother for once, you said Obi is lying, and you are comparing him with wike, not Atiku or tinubu, yoruba have rule, hausa have rule the country also why can u say the power should go to easth also u are here saying rubbish, I from Kaduna state, I [color=#990000][/color]stand with peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by clinician2x: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Jack500:
He is deceiveing his fellow Ipob lunatics, not sane Nigeria.

One thing is certain,Obi will only become president of Biafra in February, not Nigeria.

That fellow is worth at least 1bn naira. He goes for medical check oversea and his kids are based in London.

Remind me of your destiny again.

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
SocialJustice:
We are gradually getting to know all the true enenies of Nigeria. Even though they pretend to fight themselves in public, they are all united against Peter Obi.

Bullshit! He's smarter than so called Professors. He's talking about trackrecord Ure been emotional. What did Obi leave with Anambra after 8 years? Zero Landmark Infrastructure and Ure saying he will transform Nigeria's economy? U must be one of those who MMM scammed! Lolz
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Wokenaija: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari the militant. Uselsss fat pig that swallowed money ment for his region. If Nigeria get better their case will be revisited and people like him will go to jail . Smelly fat mess !

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Mrmb: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only morons like asari dokubo, MC oluomuo and their kinds From youruba Land are rooting for Tinubu presidency,
Intelligent and educated Nigerians are all 100% obidient,
Tinubu will only win 60% of votes cast in South West, Obi has taken over SE, SS, and NC and will still get about 40% votes in Lagos and Abuja, then the hausa's and Christian votes in NE and NW are already in the bag for Peter Obi.

You are the biggest slowpoke of all time. Tinubu wiil get up to 85percent in the southwest which is more than all your votes in the southsouth and southeast, why didnt your people vote for their own in the Apc and Pdp. Your obidient will keep being obidient in his hometown not Nigeria. It's in the next life that an hausa man will vote obi for president. Southeast and southsouth votes will be divided between Etiku and your so called obi. E go shock you when your obi no dey top 3�����
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by clinician2x: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
sammirano:
It's only a fool that even consider peter obi for president. Someone that can't even govern Lagos. Well when he fails woefully, his unchains will start their real cry. Biafra or death. grin grin

The Countdown to the End has Started. Believe it or not. Accept Jesus Today

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 1 Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44
He has started again

Check all his post and activities

Attacking anyone and everyone who supports anyone but Obi, insulting "Afonja'

Claiming I raped my nephew over politics

That we have tolerated him doesn't mean such evil is justified
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
I think false accusation should be attached to rule 2
I can't see why someone attacking me and accusing me wrongly is not breaking rules.
I find this disgusting.
please attend urgently.
manipulations everywhere
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Moh247: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
I think false accusation should be attached to rule 2
I can't see why someone attacking me and accusing me wrongly is not breaking rules.
I find this disgusting.
please attend urgently.
manipulations everywhere

May Allah punish who ever is telling a lie between us

I have exposed you enough thinking soft handling you will make you change soon I will take proper action through Seun
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by olancho: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Foto you’re a mumu man. 70yrs old man. They never leave you.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by PoliciaNLand: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

May Allah punish who ever is telling a lie between us

I have exposed you enough thinking soft handling you will make you change soon I will take proper action through Seun

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
derailing
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Phaantom22: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2022
So Asari dokubo is still alive? He should be banished from the region.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Christy1759: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari go sit down,God will shock all of una
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Moh247: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
derailing

We shall see if reporting your numerous Account you're constituiting nuisance on Nairaland is derailing soon when we contact Seun directly
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by TAGf(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Lying is worse than corruption. Even God sent Lucifer away from heaven because of his lies.

-Okoro bufo

Mr man, if you don't know bout the Bible, please read it. Olodo!! Lucifer was sent off for rebelling against God.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by michoim(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2022
You can say that again
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by MartinsD12(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-peter-obi-is-deceiving-nigerians-with-lies-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma
Asari dokubo is even exposing his brother governor wike by saying over 70 something billion peter obi saved for Anambra state when he was governor is nothing compared to what wike spends or toys with , so wike is spending river's state money lavishing it and asari dokubo is proud he is wasting state resources, wike alone spent over 20billion naira on PDP convention alone and asari the 70 years old man sees nothing wrong with it , am ashamed of you asari dokubo for making this statement infact it's a very senseless statement, and yes peter obi can't waste or spend money like wike he is not going to take government money to host party for anybody, you won't give get a champagne from him , if you want to host party go to clubs and drink champagne there, if you want to get your own share of lavish money ask wike , Atiku or Tinubu to give you looted government money but not peter obi, he is very prudent to 1 naira last Kobo, if you do your work well you will be rewarded well , if you are looking for sycophancy where obi is then you are wrong we can't dash you government money

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Ybaby: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Deltawarri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-peter-obi-is-deceiving-nigerians-with-lies-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

Lol orisirisi.... MCOluomo of Niger delta too is talking. No more stealing out crude oil when Peter Obi enters.... be worried !

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Bridget95(f): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Asari the big fool from the black dirty waters of the creeks comes out once a while to insult others in other to suck the dixk of his masters who don't take him seriously.

Fat fool from the dirty black waters of the creeks.

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Leo81(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2022
I vow never to vote in any election in Nigeria,I have gotten my PVC and I will this time, because I have an option...
I am Obedient......
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Mrmb: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok Naa..
MEANWHILE...
GO AND VERIFY.

Two men were governors: one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

I am just exposing your mind to see the truth.
It is now your decision to make and convince others.
Use your reasoning..
Vote and support wisely….

These are all cooked up stories by crop of obidient liars.. Efcc, Icpc even rhe Fbi investigated asiwaju for years, yet no corruption chatges could be levied against him because he was clean. If e sure for your obidient liar ler him submit himself for investigation and see where he ends up... JAGABAN2023
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Slurity(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why is everyone talking about Peter Obi as if he is the president?

So Asari Dokubo wants rational Nigerians to vote for an old Tinubu with shaky hands? SMH.
unfortunately, we the irrational Nigerians are more the the so call rational Nigerians. Tell us which state you expect to win in southwest or the entire north. You guys like to hide from reality.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
This fat mofo….. who takes him serious
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Tingotoe: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only morons like asari dokubo, MC oluomuo and their kinds From youruba Land are rooting for Tinubu presidency,
Intelligent and educated Nigerians are all 100% obidient,
Tinubu will only win 60% of votes cast in South West, Obi has taken over SE, SS, and NC and will still get about 40% votes in Lagos and Abuja, then the hausa's and Christian votes in NE and NW are already in the bag for Peter Obi.
I'm an educated Nigerian and I can see through Peter Obi and he's lies
Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Talentempire: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Are we complaining to you?
When the national cake was not reaching you ,you barked and barked but immediately you got a share you went low

Baba people eyes don open oo
Nigerian politics is about to be completely changed by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by Ceejay94: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Look who is talking. A militant, it's that a career? Asari Dokubo is nothing but a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by shopwiser: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerians should learn to deal with this kind of people physically and not online...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Akin Alabi Health Center Project In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.