Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah (101409 Views)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by okuta007: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
anonymuz:
I'm from delta state and stop being a tribal person

and when it comes to calling Edo girls prostitute- that is not tribal abi?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by VirileNelly2420: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
wiseone28:
You do
grin grin God forbid!!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by ericmor: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
LadyD22:
At this point I'm wishing God raised those stones to worship him , because why would you claim to love me and your way if showing me love is allowing me to suffer just to prove that I deserve to go to heaven after I die , people are suffering

If I loved my children I'd want to protect them not feed them to the Lions and allow them die , if I had children I'd provide for them , does God belong to some people and not others?
I also don't understand why someone would sin and you would curse their children
I'm signing out , this religion thing don dey like scam

lol. God had already raising the stone to worship him already and it is what we are facing now. Remember, God's words is far bigger than human understanding
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by okoroemeka(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2022
youngbabaj:
I know alot about this place, i have filed alot of reports to the police concerning this gally gally, but nothing was done, if the police only caught 35 girl’s then they need to do more investigation, cause they are more than 80
with issues like this let's be realistic and practical,if the demand is there the supply will not stop, stopping such thing is like trying to trap the air,why not learn from countries like Thailand,Brazil,Holland,etc,why trying to stop the unstoppable

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.