Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah (101317 Views)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Ifypros: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
The demolition should start from there. The Hotel should be pulled down
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Soludo is working

Anambra oni baje!

OGANIRU!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by CUMIN: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
McStoic:

Lol..Oya choose between Fulani herdsmen's heartlessness and Igbo man's heartlessness?

You people sell your own sisters for an exchange of printed notes... Fulani will die to protect his race.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
This makes me puke!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Lovelydaisies: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
To all the men, anytime you visit a brothel, you might be sleeping with a trafficked girl. You say it's cheap and use the lady, but she might just be a workhorse for the place and a slave.

Those involved in this crime should be brought to justice. Thank God they have been exposed.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Yves4real(f): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hand don meet our Igbo family members concerning this matter grin grin. Many of them would have wished that the hotel was located in either Edo or Akwa Ibom state, so they would have typed plenty of rubbish about the women from those states. As the matter happen for their yard, dem come remember say the matter dey happen for every state cheesy cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Sunday2021: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Show me a region, void of prostitution
but not as the south east. South east is now the present day Sodom and Gomorrah.
99% of all the brothel ( ashawo house) in the north is full of igbo women, and almost all the brothel are owned by southerners.
You cannot see a northerner going into that business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by poweredcom(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Forget dese are hi est gals who are husing only that they are too young look Majority of naija gals are ...

Lil Wayne over to u

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Jemex003: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
007Marvel:

Olodo dey form woke. No go learn work

Thank you abi olodo not Ashewo like your family
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by IDIOTmoderators: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Why not go to those brothels ya self and do the head count..

When you are done.....go home and s**k ya d**k.

NB: I am not Igbo,but when you niqqas out of line? I can extra flip.
I hate bigotry.
Pepper body! If you like your dirty ass can be Hausa... I said what I know.. so bleep off....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by victorv12(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Creamypie:
Girls life too dey one kain

How?!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Pepper body! If you like your dirty ass can be Hausa... I said what I know.. so bleep off....

Calm down son.......
A thousand Men,I still stand.
Ya dig?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Welderman(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yukes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank God say Toto no get Meter...
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by victorv12(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo girls and sex...

ThankGod our Southwest girls are responsible

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

Our elders have used schooling to tame our girls. We have more females graduates in the southwest than male.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Shellsploit: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Reminds me of "one corner" for along villa point hotel, aguleri anambra state, there u see girls of 15yrs doin prostitution.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
South YEAST region..i salut una!
They are capable of "developing" the whole world....Saint Peter obituary for president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abi na..thanks to AWOLOWO..rip baba
victorv12:

Our elders have used schooling to tame our girls. We have more females graduates in the southwest than male.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by mascot87(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:
I quoted you to tell you that you're mentally unstable. Bigot
One pig from the east spotted just the way they are known for. Animal
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Wpp1: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by sreamsense: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
South east usually lead in criminal activities, see Biafra girls turning to sex slaves by the same biafran men and women in their own God given land. Simeon Ekpa and his Ipob/ESN members will still find way to blame buhari and Tinubu for this. Getting biafra can't solve this type of problem; it will worsen it.

You are already in the Biafra land where you are governed by your own people but this kind of things happen on daily basis. Problem is not about God's given land; majority of problems and blames are not from our leaders, problem is from individual dwellers and wickedness of human hearts. Heart of men are desperately wicked, they think about evils on daily basis
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by delpee(f): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
The saddest thing is that this type of hotel exists in many places across the nation. It's heartbreaking seeing young lives being ruined by adults who should care for them.

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by IDIOTmoderators: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Calm down son.......
A thousand Men,I still stand.
Ya dig?
Who is your son? You take tramadol?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Billmah: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
I see a lot of people commenting about the girls , what about the useless men who is having sex with these under aged girls.....

Swines!!!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Chiffy: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
MagicBishop:

You are an idiot.

So we should overlook all the rubbish going on in your useless B I A S T A R D republic ?

I did not say overlook, but as you are doing so; you should highlight all the "rubbishes" going on in your republic too.

I've lived in lagos, ogun and oyo states. And such places are very prevalent in these states.
You have not removed log of wood in your eye, but you want to start taking out the spek of dust in another person's eye.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
hopman98:
Omo. Death to all human traffickers and sex slaves traders

Death to Nigerian politicians that made evil policies that sent citizens to do whatever to survives.

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Jemex003: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
007Marvel:

Olodo dey form woke. No go learn work

Olodo dey call person olodo
You better go get life
You need a farm work
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo girls and sex...

ThankGod our Southwest girls are responsible

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

You know you are too big for this rubbish. The Yoruba girls in Lekki Phase 1 at Night or Opebi-Allen Nko? or Sanusi Fafunwa axis at night? Oga just mind yourself and stop this ethnic bigotry in this forum.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
McStoic:

Your last comment gave you out. Las las epic fail as per same old.... Pandora stale bullshit grin
Since he is a magician, like you followers of his try to make us think. Obi is all hype, no substance.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Favorolasupo:
South YEAST region..i salut una!
They are capable of "developing" the whole world....Saint Peter obituary for president!
cheesy
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by folake4u(f): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
youngbabaj:
I know alot about this place, i have filed alot of reports to the police concerning this gally gally, but nothing was done, if the police only caught 35 girl’s then they need to do more investigation, cause they are more than 80

Damnnnnn!!! This is really sad to hear. embarassed
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Whoknowsme:
So his successor don't know how to continue on with his good legacies. Why must you always tag Obi when it comes to bad happenings in Anambra?
But Tinubu legacies continued...or Obis legacy na Pandora legacy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.