Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah (101404 Views)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Saintinoo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
youngbabaj:
I know alot about this place, i have filed alot of reports to the police concerning this gally gally, but nothing was done, if the police only caught 35 girl’s then they need to do more investigation, cause they are more than 80

It's pronounced Garry Garry, I personally don't like the man, such a bad man, always in his range Rover sport, causing problem, when he sees a small girl, he approach and lure her with money to his hotel.

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
udoji2021:

Rule 2 broken

Mynd4

lalasticlala

OM4J

seun

Oga go find work...
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by real777(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
My research for more than 25 years indicates that unless a female is raped, she has 99% will power to say no to sex no matter how tempting the situation is. Once a girl closes her leg and says NO, there's nothing the male folks can do. Fornication and adultery would be less of an issue in the world and Nigeria particularly. Family values and women's pride would be restored. No single man has the strength to rape a woman without holding dangerous weapon like gun.

If a girl don conclude in her heart say she go spoil, na the oil when dey her parents head go fit save her.

In the days of black berry and stupid valentine's celebrations, many girls got laid hundreds of times for worthless #100 noodles lol. They have low mental capacity & believes that they can't earn a decent living outside their pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by DKM123: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hahaha! This Propagandaist. They have started rooting for bad news by fire by force from Anambra. As if there is not hotel where teenage and gay prostitution is in full swing in Lagos. All in a bid to sway the psychology of Peter Obi's supporters.

But will they succeed?
Will it work?
The answer is NOOOOO!!!
The youths of 2015 are not the youths of 2023! WE HAVE WOKEN UP!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

That is a big lie... Igbo's are number one. No disrespect please, just stating the fact.

Take your respect and shove it up ya **s!!
I stated a fact too.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by CUMIN: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ibo people are heartless
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by McStoic(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fairmedia:
Igbos and prostitution, majority of prostitutes in Nigeria are igbos, and they are the most shameless. So many money hungry wayward girls from Igbo land.

Why didn't Obi Pandora help his Anambra children, lol.

Your last comment gave you out. Las las epic fail as per same old.... Pandora stale bullshit grin
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Bigheart042(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
The girl with yellow Short...
She got it
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by anonymuz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
BJanta:

But the Southeast has it in excessively numbers .Even go other regions ,most prostitutes there are Ibos, especially on the North.
well you might be correct
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by uncleteeh(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See how they destroyed our young girls. God will punish them all.
And when will God punish them? We are the ones that need to be up and doing in this country.
God gave us all needed.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Fahdiga(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
GeneralPula:
Chidimma Oguejiofor from Awkuzu, Anambra State, who claimed to be 19 years old, said a woman named Chika brought her there since August last year. She revealed that they handed over the N1,000 they collected for a bout of sex to their madam (supervisor) in the hotel, while they were given N250 and sometimes N300 for feeding daily.

Chai..

It’s finished in Biafra land..

Fahdiga needs to become biafra president or else..
I condemn it but it happens everywhere apart from the east. Don't tell me you haven't patronized them in your area before.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by McStoic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
CUMIN:
Ibo people are heartless

Lol..Oya choose between Fulani herdsmen's heartlessness and Igbo man's heartlessness?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by 007Marvel(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Shut the fk up.
You guys know how to exempt yourselves. When it is drug trafficking you claim all regions do it. When it is Prostitution you say the same thing . But when it comes to rituals you guys make it look like it's only the Yorubas.

Everyone knows your areas of specializations. Drug trafficking and Prostitution. Rituals na fifty/fifty you share am with Afonja.

Yeye dey Smell, Nigga I no be Igbo boy, full blood Edo boy and I don't do stereotype.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by 007Marvel(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jemex003:

You be mumu, what will take you to accept the defeat? Why you causing more problems for yourself? We all know say na Igbo’s dominate Ashewo past for this country. If not Igbo’s you will never see Yoruba doing ashewo. Go check south west calendar since 1990s to see how igbo has dominate our land with their Ashewo job. Anyway I still like Igbo’s people sha cuz if you meet the good one I swear u like dem die

Olodo dey form woke. No go learn work
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by IDIOTmoderators: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Take your respect and shove it up ya **s!!
I stated a fact too.
Truth is bitter... Go to any brothel in any state and do head count.... Igbo na number one! Period..if it hurts suck ya dick!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Codeye(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
holluwizzy:
I don't want to ask God why I was programmed to this country.

But next life please baba, na God I use beg God.

Europe or America to wa okay.
guy you be clown � for making me busting into laughter
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by MagicBishop: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chiffy:

Peter Obi's candidacy has suddenly made Seun Osewa and jagabandits to start publicizing the slightest negative news coming out of Anambra state. Something that exist all across Nigeria.

But their desire to malign Peter Obi no go work becaus we know their plans.

You are an idiot.

So we should overlook all the rubbish going on in your useless B I A S T A R D republic ?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by GardenOfGod(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Drillminded:
Those destroying these girls are fellow females ... But the feminist won't count this one... make one man venture push woman den go open mouth like yansh wey just collect FISTING
That future is female deranged girl won't see this to condemn. Nonsense!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Hdhdhd(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dat nyansh in dat Yello pant wan make me cum now

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Truth is bitter... Go to any brothel in any state and do head count.... Igbo na number one! Period..if it hurts suck ya dick!

Why not go to those brothels ya self and do the head count..

When you are done.....go home and s**k ya d**k.

NB: I am not Igbo,but when you niqqas out of line? I can extra flip.
I hate bigotry.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Makablaze(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
May God help us
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by maxzzo1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tomorrow na church den go fall put
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by bizzibodi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Those policemen condos go eat bushmeats bellefull.

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by nebeolisa(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
i know this place and i don go there like two times...
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by AnonymustME(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
SHINJA:

True talk ...Hausa gals dey do ashawooooo work wella..

That’s a lie
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Gospel2Day: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
LadyD22:
At this point I'm wishing God raised those stones to worship him , because why would you claim to love me and your way if showing me love is allowing me to suffer just to prove that I deserve to go to heaven after I die , people are suffering

If I loved my children I'd want to protect them not feed them to the Lions and allow them die , if I had children I'd provide for them , does God belong to some people and not others?
I also don't understand why someone would sin and you would curse their children
I'm signing out , this religion thing don dey like scam

Be careful of the sin of blasphemy.
In what other way do you want God to prove He loves His Creation?
Has He stopped giving us rains?
Did He not put abundant natural and mineral resources under our feet and around us?
Has He caused the sun to stop shining over us?
Did He not give His only begotten Son to die for our sins so we would not perish forever in Hell?
Has He withdrawn your abilities to see, speak, breathe, walk and think?
Stop being silly.
God is NOT responsible for human predicaments.
How does Nigerian government show they care about our security?
By recruiting soldiers and making them go through rigorous training and suffering and possible death at the battlefield?
Does that mean that Nigeria hates those soldiers?
Stop thinking like a 2 - year old and grow up.
Repent of your unbelief and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Shalom.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Ebymyk(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fairmedia:
Igbos and prostitution, majority of prostitutes in Nigeria are igbos, and they are the most shameless. So many money hungry wayward girls from Igbo land.

Why didn't Obi Pandora help his Anambra children, lol.
Very true..
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Suspect33(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
LadyD22:
At this point I'm wishing God raised those stones to worship him , because why would you claim to love me and your way if showing me love is allowing me to suffer just to prove that I deserve to go to heaven after I die , people are suffering

If I loved my children I'd want to protect them not feed them to the Lions and allow them die , if I had children I'd provide for them , does God belong to some people and not others?
I also don't understand why someone would sin and you would curse their children
I'm signing out , this religion thing don dey like scam
I've asked my self this questions over and over again with no reasonable answers given. I just came to the conclusion that God is God, and he does whatever pleases him, but I refuse to wholly believe that God is good or God is love.

Another question, God is omniscient, meaning he knows everything, In Matthew, Jesus said only a few will enter the kingdom of God and the multitude of humanity will burn in hell. God knew this even before the creation of man and still that didn't deter him from creating man in great numbers
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Machinegun91(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Igbo girls and prostitution
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Ebymyk(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm not surprised the south easterners haven't made any progress since independence.. They are wayward and play by their own rules that's why nothing has worked for them... They can separate from Nigeria and go...no moral decadence in the south east and the relocate to other parts of the country to settle...rubbish people...

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:
mind you I'm not from east. I'm from Delta state. This is a forum to learn from nother for bigotry.

you are responding to a low IQ, self esteem individual. she is busy drooling on the next picture of a South Korean dude.

Just ignore her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.