Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah (101410 Views)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
totit:
Billionaires daughters. Haa! shocked
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by frasher: 1:46am On Jul 07, 2022
That the police didn't know place like this exist is a fallacy. God have mercy upon us.
youngbabaj:
I know alot about this place, i have filed alot of reports to the police concerning this gally gally, but nothing was done, if the police only caught 35 girl’s then they need to do more investigation, cause they are more than 80

2 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by frasher: 2:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Too bad. I knew of a place like that in PortHarcourt back then in 2013 or so, but don't know if the place still exists. The hotel is within a market area close to Bori Park. That was my first time going to a baby factory without knowing. That evening, me and my friends arrived at PH very late and since it's our first time in PH, we didn't know of any hotels close to Bori Park because we went there for an exhibition and we needed a hotel close to Bori Park, so one guy suggested that it's the closest we could get and affordable. The hotel is a 4 or 3-story building with plenty of room in there. We rushed into our rooms after making payment, freshened up, and slept off. When I woke up the next morning, I decided to walk around, and that's when I noticed some girls with pregnancy, but immediately ran inside. To cut a long story short, the girls weren't allowed to talk to any of the quests. Even if you tried to talk to them, they would never reply to you. I wasn't comfortable with what I saw, but when I discussed it with my friends, they told me that's not why we are here. It was when the story about the baby factory started circulating in the media that we realized that we had been living in a baby factory without knowing it. Only God knows best.
akinremiayomide:

Until recently when Gally Gally Hotel was exposed, following a raid by the police in Umusiome, Nkpor, Idemili North Local Government Area, Anambra State, not many knew of the atrocities going on there. In fact, only residents of the locality and its patrons were aware that a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah, where anything but morality reigned, existed near Technical College, Nkpor.

Tucked from the prying eyes of the public in a location inaccessible by car owing to the bad condition of roads in the area and probably to insulate its patrons from close scrutiny, the hotel was a bad advertisement for any sane vicinity.

Following intelligence and tips from some concerned residents of the area, the Anambra State Police Command, led by the area commander of Onitsha Area Command, John Obuagbaka, busted the hotel, where it was discovered that teenage girls were being used for sex slavery.

At least 35 of them, aged between 14 and 17, were used for commercial sex slavery in the facility. Four of them were already pregnant with protruding bellies.

Privileged information by the police that most of the girls got trapped in the prostitution ring, having been tricked on the pretext that they were being employed as sales girls and waiteresses in the restaurant section of the hotel, was confirmed by some of the girls.

When the police paraded the girls, they said they came from different parts of the country, including Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Enugu, Ebonyi and Benue states, among others. They also revealed other sordid things taking place in the brothel.

Some of them said they were tricked into the business in the name of “coming to work as sales girls,” after which they were locked up and camped without their family members knowing their whereabouts.

Destiny Anthony, 17, from Aguleri, Anambra State, said it was her aunt (her father’s sister) that brought her to the place after tricking her father that she had found a better job for her in Onitsha. She said the woman was paid N40,000 by the hotel management for bringing her.

“She told my daddy that she had a job for me in Onitsha. When we got to her house, she later took me to the hotel, where I saw different girls in short skirts. They were drinking as men swarmed around them. My aunt told me that it was the job they were doing that I had come to do, but I said, no, and started crying.

“The lady manager at the hotel slapped me and told me pointblank to wise up, since they were there for serious business and not for games. By that time, they paid my aunt N40,000 as her fee for bringing me to the hotel and she abandoned me and left. They told me that I would work for an initial three months, after which I can go, if I did not want to continue. The rest is history,” she said.

Chidimma Oguejiofor from Awkuzu, Anambra State, who claimed to be 19 years old, said a woman named Chika brought her there since August last year. She revealed that they handed over the N1,000 they collected for a bout of sex to their madam (supervisor) in the hotel, while they were given N250 and sometimes N300 for feeding daily.

Another of the inmates, Favour Hezekiah, from Rivers State, said her friend introduced her to the place on the guise that they employed young girls as waitresses. She said, immediately she entered, she got hooked as the eagle eyed security in the place did not allow her to leave again. She disclosed that she had slept with 31 men so far while they were promised a pay package of N50,000 after every three months.

Blessing Isaac, who was already pregnant, said they used condoms during sex but the “rubber burst in the act” in one sex episode with a man but when she complained to the madam, she told her off saying it did not concern her. Blessing said they slept with an average of 10 men every day, while sometimes during weekends one girl could sleep with up to 15 men at N1,000 per round. She also divulged that some of the girls who carried their pregnancy to full term in the hotel were delivered of their babies and the babies were later taken away by the management without anybody giving proper account of them.

Ifeoma Uzor, 35, from Nneochi in Abia State, who doubled as the receiver and supervisor of the girls, claimed that she just stayed there to hustle. She denied being in charge of the girls, noting that they had many madams in the place, but they escaped when the police came. Uzor said she was unlucky to be caught.

Spokesman of the Anambra State Police Command, Deputy Superintendent of Police Tochukwu Ikenga, who briefed journalists during the parade, said, apart from the 35 teenage victims rescued, the police also arrested three suspects, including two men who guarded the premises, and the assistant manager of the hotel.

He said they also recovered three pump-action rifles, seven cartridges and the sum of N877,500 cash at the scene. Two registers where names of the teenage commercial sex workers and money collected from them were recorded were also recovered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Lifestone(m): 2:17am On Jul 07, 2022
holluwizzy:
I don't want to ask God why I was programmed to this country.

But next life please baba, na God I use beg God.

Europe or America to wa okay.
It's even worse in those places you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
lalastic weting. Thunder fire you there. Stop posting old news here fool.
carry your bitter soul comot here you trafficker

4 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by holluwizzy: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2022
At least I will enjoy social amenities and also enjoy what I pay for.

Lifestone:

It's even worse in those places you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by lereinter(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Why have the girls not ran away since they brought them in?

Why did they not beg their male customer to call police or their parents number?

Igbo girls are doing ashawo in every state in nigeria

It's not new

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Moh247: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peter Obi people sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Freelane33(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Most of those round neck tshirts belong to Guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by AkogunVentures: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nosayer: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm even more concerned with the men that have sex with such girls. Like, you have daughters, cousins and mother's at home?

Such level of indignity!

9 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by OwaliZiz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gally Gally
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by chatinent: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
And they always look dirty.

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
How do men sleeping with these minors feel?!!

Like, what manner of psychopathy is that?!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Krexpah(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
The name self is scary which one be gally gally

4 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by AmazingELixir: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
lipsrsealed

See environment nau

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by OhiOfIhima: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
They are doing rehearse over there b4 coming to Lagos to finish the work. I hail una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by naija4life247: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
That's their generational profession. Human Trafficking, drugs trafficking, prostitution, baby factory, fake drugs manufacturing, and armed robbery

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by yesloaded: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wicked world
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Majid225: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gally gally..e b like na sharp sharp parole dem de run
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Channah1(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Whenever I see all these girls, I used to wonder what goes on in their brains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by CSTRR: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Massive failure of govt at all levels.

The madam should be given life imprisonment.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Chiffy: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
akinremiayomide:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/world-of-teenage-prostitutes-in-anambras-sodom-and-gomorrah/

Peter Obi's candidacy has suddenly made Seun Osewa and jagabandits to start publicizing the slightest negative news coming out of Anambra state. Something that exist all across Nigeria.

But their desire to malign Peter Obi no go work becaus we know their plans.

3 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by osidion2020(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Reason I will keep saying, bear kids you are capable of raising....child birthing is not a competition.

5 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Outrageous

And this is my beloved state...
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by edosignature(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Even devil will be marvel at the way humans perpetrate evil.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Hansome001(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
When I heard that this gally gally hotel was raided by police, I was the happiest person on earth. A bike man that took me passed there was telling me the different atrocities being committed there. How young girls were being sold into prostitution inside the hotel. Deep inside me I cried. Thank God for coming to their rescue.

8 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chidimma Oguejiofor from Awkuzu, Anambra State, who claimed to be 19 years old, said a woman named Chika brought her there since August last year. She revealed that they handed over the N1,000 they collected for a bout of sex to their madam (supervisor) in the hotel, while they were given N250 and sometimes N300 for feeding daily.

Chai..

It’s finished in Biafra land..

Fahdiga needs to become biafra president or else..

7 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by osidion2020(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oga stop doing this, the country is already divided enough..
naija4life247:
That's their generational profession. Human Trafficking, drugs trafficking, prostitution, baby factory, fake drugs manufacturing, and armed robbery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.