Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940321 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Oh okay, it's only your opinion that's correct even when multiple people opinion is stating otherwise? So that could be termed as hating in him......I never come here to drop facts that are not right because I always get my facts right.....the truth is there's nothing remarkable or outstanding about Bryann....& That being said, I'm not saying he would win or not win o, if he wins, fine....at least we've a couple of unworthy winners especially failed musician in the past....so nothing new. ..have a nice day Safari & keep enjoying your favourite o....no hating from my side, it's all love & light

Multiple opinions from established haters?

If it is people like Beorn, Eeghe or even MizzD wey dey watch show dey drop opinions, I will acknowledge as having a semblance of objectivity, but when na people like Patience Ozokwor and 3Gulder, or some people that are only hating because he dey block their fave from winning, I no dey give the talk weight.

You see now I even mentioned the stuff he has done, and you rightly failed to even acknowledge it. Anyway, make I go update my list.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Did the brief ask them to build machines? Or rather 3 D models of African artifacts linked to our heritage?

He clearly misunderstood that part....I am yet to see any of u point that out ...

Level 1 did not build machines....point of correction..

It is the 3D models I am calling machines.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:
Taa. Sharap Chiomzy. That kiss is not why you don't want Elo. Your eyes dey on Groovy.

I was reading their body languages yesterday...there is something there

Keep a date with those two on Saturday

Chomzy has one or two things to say grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2022
You people are so toxic on this thread. Always insulting or defending people that don't know you and will never know you in this life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2022
THIS IS 100% ACCURATE....& THAT IS HOW TO WATCH & ENJOY THE SHOW....& NOT NOT THOSE WATCHING WITH TOO MUCH EMOTION I.E "MY FAVOURITE CAN'T DO NO WRONG" OR "MY FAVOURITE IS A PERFECT HOUSEMATE"

scondy:

That's the issue ....u r so focused on winning...while we are focused on analysing the show itself....who are those getting us to talk ...who are those shaking the house...who are the real game players for our entertainment...who are the ones engineering controversy...showing intelligence and outstanding performances...

So ur guy winning will not change the narrative that his personality is bland....

U are watching to just see one person win...we are watching to enjoy the thrill of the game...that's the huge difference....

U see why u r a bandwagonner...? U just wanna be tagged u supported a winner...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Sheggz is really fun to watch this night.....

He has always been. Just that you guys wouldn't cut him some slacks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2022
All this plenty shalaye on top who go win this show.

Las las na only one person go win am whether you like it or not and we haven't known whom yet.

Like the game of football; anything can happen.

Die minutes goal sef dey.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2022
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS FACT

FACT>>>>>>>>>>OPINION

endure207:
Abeg how many una be wey dey comment nd follow this thread, una even reach 1k grin grin grin but for una mind una think say nah una go determine who the winner go be abi grin grin grin make una try dey go other app nd see things for urself grin grin grin, facebook has the highest number of voters nd dey usually determine who wins the show, phyna, bryan nd hermes r obviously more popular on facebook (even though it seems phyna edge it slightly on facebook) den we have twitter most of them just talk buh don't vote, bryan, phyna, hermes, sheggz, bella are obviously popular on twitter (bryan edge it slightly though). So wen u put all this analogue nd pieces together den u will have a slight idea how the top3 is gonna be nd who the likely winner will be, unless it's not by voting phyna, bryan nd hermes r guaranteed top3. Nah who go win am we never know?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Abt last night

Sheggz - U're so beautiful. I luv d way u carry urself with so much confidence. I also like that u cook 4 me, that jollof rice was tasty. But u were wrong with Chomzy

Bella - Yh, I shldn't ve called her stupid

Young men, hope y'all ve bn taking notes?

Lesson: Always correct that lady in your life with Love

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

The problem actually is that I did not mention a name, I simply repeated what some other poster here acknowledged last week about a different moniker.

But you rushed to answer present, because guilty conscience wan choke you. The wicked run when no one chases them.

Patience Ozokwor lite. Keep sucking on my dick, maybe you will swallow some of that victim mentality cu-m and use it well next season tongue

Safari stop forming victim....learn to be able to take what u dish....ur teammates have repeatedly branded me a witch and bitter on this thread....ve u seen me moved about it...looool.....I am yet to throw any personal dig at any of u....

I am not buying what u guys are selling....shikena....if una like make una shout till tomorrow and rain down curses ...it doesn't change that fact that Bryan isn't a notable housemate....the hype around him isn't commensurate to his activities on the show....

So u have to just deal with my opinions till the end of the season when we crown Hermes or phyna....looool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
For this thread undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:
If Beauty, Cyph and Khalid were still around, they’d stay awake to prepare props for the Friday task. See the serious ones in level one doing their thing far into the morning. There are some serious-minded fellows among the lot in this level. Kess should do and go home. Na him dey first sleep before everybody like Efe.

For this life, at least appear presentable. The least a woman will do if so is enjoy your presence. If you no fine, she go reject you flat.

What does this useless motivational speech have to go with kess sleeping
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Una like wahala sha....u guys should end this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
who broke down afroturism to level two housemates and explained in details with examples to level two housemates

Scondy give a reply..

Then tell me, how many people understand the concept of afroturism and are not in tech? Few yeah,

Then let me go further, w musician understanding the concept of afroturism, what does that tell you?

Be honest to yourself, the world is watching…

Please reply

The task brief was self explanatory...wasn't it ..it even gave examples...so except ur comprehension level as a graduate is questionable...u should be able to quickly connect the dots...

I think the problem here is that the bar for education in Nigeria has really dropped so low that we begin to ascribe basic mental capabilities as intelligence....

What would be exceptional is adding a newer dimension to what was provided....did u hear adekunle breakdown in terms of different African countries artifacts and heritage in line with the task....that's intelligence.....delving deeper...uncovering aspects not obvious that relates to the discuss...

Wo Danny....ma ro mi lejo.....I m sure u gerrit ...if u don't...I can't help u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Lightway:

What does this useless motivational speech have to go with kess sleeping

Paragraph
/ˈparəɡrɑːf/

noun
A distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

The task brief was self explanatory...wasn't it ..it even gave examples...so except ur comprehension level as a graduate is questionable...u should be able to quickly connect the dots...

I think the problem here is that the bar for education in Nigeria has really dropped so low that we begin to ascribe basic mental capabilities as intelligence....

Even as a graduate, its not everything you will know
You always on Bryan's case more than any other housemates...I know you have a right to your opinions tho.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
missidy:
Unfortunately Daniella has turned herself to their teacher and sent them forward to do the talking. Fear of nomination at work.
There is no need to fear because Level 1 have recognized her strength. It is dependent on her to to showcase herself win more fans who will vote massively for her to escape eviction.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:

I am very stupidd

Of course you are
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Dominique, handle this late morning insolence.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:
Bryan toasting Modella
“I will like to be vulnerable with you” grin

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki... the toasting line sha.... true true, the boy get small ashawo for eye grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2022
meobizy:

this guy is causing problems in this thread Dominique pls look into it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2022
This one don turn believer grin

Well Oraimo will be rewarding the group courtesy Kabiyesi's brain!! Bigbrother and Oraimo saw his efforts even though he was put in the mix of olodos grin Bigbrother and Oraimo is wise!!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:
This Bryann has got no game. Tueh!!

Why can't you just speak your mind and let her give you a reply. If she says no, you move on with your life. It's been over 2 weeks and you keep yarning opata while she she keeps waiting for you to say the keywords. Mtcheew!! Boring chyking session, feels like lecture in the university. angry

He is 22 years undecided grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2022
IF YOU LIKE INSULT & CALL ME NAMES.....THE FACT REMAINS I'M NOT BUYING WHAT YOU'RE SELLING, THERE'S NOTHING OUTSTANDING OR REMARKABLE ABOUT YOUR SOON TO BE FAILED MUSICIAN, WE HAVE LESS THAN 2K MEMBERS DISCUSSING THIS ON NAIRALAND, & I DON'T FOLLOW HERD MENTALITY, THE REASON NONE OF MY PAST FAVOURITE HAS NEVER WON THE SHOW,..... I'M JUST SORRY FOR THOSE THAT WATCH OR RELY ON NAIRALAND FOR CORRECT UPDATE ON THE TRUTH & REALITY ABOUT THE SHOW

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

The manner/pattern in which housemates win can't and can never be repeated. It is always new with every season.
Anyway, you said the season is not on lock for Bryann so why is it that "they" can't contain their hate and bitterness.
I get tired of coming here to see something fresh but end up seeing Bryann littered all over the place.

There is a dictionary definition of the word "Hate".
Hate is ; calling whitemoney "Pig", calling Laycon "wretched", even Hermes has been called ugly. No one has hated Bryan as far as I can see. What he gets is fair criticism.
And by the way, I hope you know the amount of push back he gets is directly proportional to the amplification he gets.
His fans are making him to be what he is not, and people are saying NO. This is fair...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2022
I'M NOT THE ONE THAT SAID THIS NOW....IF IT'S ME, SAFARI WILL CALL IT HATE SPEECH

Beorn:
This Bryann has got no game. Tueh!!

Why can't you just speak your mind and let her give you a reply. If she says no, you move on with your life. It's been over 2 weeks and you keep yarning opata while she she keeps waiting for you to say the keywords. Mtcheew!! Boring chyking session, feels like lecture in the university. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2022
GOD BLESS YOU.....ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HATE SPEECH IS CALLING SAFARIGIRL A QUACK LAWYER

Skrrrrrrr:

Hate is ; calling whitemoney "Pig", calling Laycon "wretched", even Hermes has been called ugly. No one has hated Bryan as far as I can see. What he gets is fair criticism.
And by the way, I hope you know the amount of push back he gets is directly proportional to the amplification he gets.
His fans are making him to be what he is not, and people are saying NO. This is fair...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Uuuuuuuuu Drama

Eloswag vs Doyin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2022
grin it's funny how y'all can not take even 1quarter of what you dish out......we go dey alright laslas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Don't bother.....same people hitting on others but can't take it when the heat moves in their direction....

Them go dey alright last last.....so we must agree to your opinion? No be juju be that?

Me I ve never been fazed by jabs from people on a faceless forum that are not significant in anyway to my existence.....

Call me anything...na u get ur mouth...moreso...I won't even insult u in return....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2022
damiviolet:
grin it's funny how y'all can not take even 1quarter of what you dish out......we go dey alright laslas
That's too much
Start with 10%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2022
missidy:
Daniella is running away from debate because of nomination. This why Phyna will keep growing stronger, she always puts herself out there. If she wins this show, people shouldn't complain because she worked hard for it.

I am telling you imagine say she do well for the task this evening she don sell herself again.

I support her but I know say debate nor be her thing and I want her to prove me wrong and impress me this night

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.