Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959032 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

I was reading their body languages yesterday...there is something there

Keep a date with those two on Saturday

Chomzy has one or two things to say grin

I want both houses merged so I can feel the madness or drama that would erupt when Chiomzy and Groovy comes for each other. This is the vawulence I signed up for. If Phyna won't behave herself and take her L, we may witness another Beauty outburst. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Honestly speaking Bryann isn't a remarkable individual in the house and does nothing worthy of note.....I was actually expecting him to be part of his team's debate with the way he appears to have been more opinionated about the topic Afrofuturism & his talks about Wakanda, black panther blah blah blah

We are saying no to hype win this year! lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
No be chi chi be this

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
damiviolet:
I no know wetin una come want make bella and sheggz fans do if una dey talk say dem dey troll Bryan cheesy......
Na bryan fans they troll housemates pass for this forum sha........

You dey mind them?

Today is Bryan dragging day... no one can change it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:

Not holding a brief for Safarigirl but speaking for myself alone, when I've been emotionally invested in a fave in the past, there are certain posters that I'll see their posts criticizing or attacking my faves and I'll instantly tag them haters or conclude their POV is from a point of beef. Even when they are right, the fact it came from them would make me not see the truth in what they are saying because of their propensity to point out every wrongs of my fave and not applaud any good thing they do. Meanwhile, I'd gladly accept the criticisms of some select posters I feel are more lenient and objective in general, against my faves or HMs .

This happens to us all, you and I inclusive. I guess that's happening to Safari, she would find it hard to accept every view of every posters against Bryann, especially if she perceives that the posters are always out for blood when her fave's name is mentioned. My 2 cents.

I no dey even dey emotionally invested in a fave until these people here start hating on the person as hobby.

I don't engage Bryann posts on any social media, I don't follow him anywhere, I don't retweet nothing.

Once show don end, I fit go follow IG and Twitter, but I abandon the person eventually. My attention span is not that high for anything.

Na the hate dey bring my emotional investment, if not, I fit just dey catch cruise here dey make commentary on house activities or who I think will win based on engagements and such. That is literally all I do.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

The manner/pattern in which housemates win can't and can never be repeated. It is always new with every season.
Anyway, you said the season is not on lock for Bryann so why is it that "they" can't contain their hate and bitterness.
I get tired of coming here to see something fresh but end up seeing Bryann littered all over the place.

Yes today is his turn

Y'all had a field day with Sheggz for 2 days... from the night of the fight

So pls allow us drag Bryan in peace undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Amhighlyblessed:

Please ask your contact
Nobody go answer me for this kind of list, no be me get contact, the person wey get fit ask or not depending on her mood.

Make we just dey wait
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
So, some people dey troll Bryann because his "fans" (mostly just me tbh) "troll" other housemates? Not because he has done anything. And na only Sheggz (Bella by association grin) I even dey troll, not others.

But tomorrow, Patience will say "it is not about you...", so, who is the fans that are trolling other housemates?

It is only me and Danny that even post here regularly, downchelsea own na to spam everywhere with the boy name, na small small truth dey show.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Well said, it's on record that even when the housemate Phyna I'm supporting was fvcking up & acting as if she's lost focus, I expressed my opinion & critisised her, so I don't know where this people are hating on Bryann is coming from, if we're all watching a show, we should have opinion & be able to critisise constructively (no insult) where necessary, even day b4 yesterday Safarigirl still criticised that failed London footballer, do we now say Safari is hating on Sheggz... I'm actually watching to enjoy the trill of the game & to see that a worthy winner emerge on day 72 for the overall benefit & increased rating of the show

She is on his and Bella's case 24/7...if I spend that much time on Bryan here... I would go from being an old witch to mother witch general lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bryan's PR machineries working night and day to sell us mediocre. But enough is enough. They must refund that money they collected sha. Imagine the effrontery of trying to sell someone who's mediocre at best as a winner material. When we're sha not blind. From the this season onwards, only a truly outstanding personality will clinch that prize.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
All sorts of characters don wake up dey find attention with Bryann name today, E no easy to be hot boy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rain is falling, Level 2 are still in the garden.

Phyna and Groovy asleep, Daniella on her way, Bryann don wake dey gist with Modella.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bryann says his parents have just two kids and he thinks it would have been so much better if they had another after his sister.

It is very easy to talk when you no dey pay school fees. The people wey born two know wetin go into that decision. Sometimes, one extra kid is the difference between Private School and 6 months ASUU strike every two years.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Now see real polls not all those less than 4k votes earlier posted....the Twitter own between BRYANN & PHYNA was TIED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

I am hating on Sheggz please, I no be hypocrite like you, no time to disguise.

I hate on Sheggz very well, he is the only person I hate on here, but because everybody else hates on Sheggz, possibly because they all find him annoying, una no wan acknowledge am, or maybe because you people don't think he can win, so, you have no issues with it.

I hate on Sheggz, and Bella by association (sometimes). But at least, there is a basis to hate on him, which is more than I can say for the rest of you that cannot get off Bryann's dick.

I said same thing above
Your hating on Shella is a full time job lipsrsealed

And It's so rich of you to say you have basis for hating on Shella, while insinuating we dont have such basis to hate on Bryan... how colourful!

embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
One of the models Level 2 HMs have built.

I don't know what it is yet, we will know later tonight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
This year will shock most people that have made a business out of BBNaija. Those acclaimed VVIPs that think they already have minions from previous seasons that will do the work for them. This season will shock all of them. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

My posts on Bryan are like child's play when compared to your posts on Bella, shegz and some others....

Asides me emphasising his lack of being spectacular and noteworthy...what else...?

Do u even read ur posts on others and see how hard and personal u dig at them ? I don't think so...

People who live in glass houses...dont throw stones..

I am not buying what u r selling this season....drink water and lookaway....

I can attest to this angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

My posts on Bryan are like child's play when compared to your posts on Bella, shegz and some others....

Asides me emphasising his lack of being spectacular and noteworthy...what else...?

Do u even read ur posts on others and see how hard and personal u dig at them ? I don't think so...

People who live in glass houses...dont throw stones..

I am not buying what u r selling this season....drink water and lookaway....

This was how I felt about your Laycon that year tho undecided
Now you are starting to get it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Now see real polls not all those less than 4k votes earlier posted....the Twitter own between BRYANN & PHYNA was TIED

This is the one I said I was going to post because it had not finished as at this morning.

The ones I posted are also real polls that had finished.

Na Phyna fan do this one to prove she pass Bryann and she no fit still pass am for him turf

There is still another 5k+ one under it that will finish tomorrow, I go still check am tomorrow come post, for now, it is tied

As at this morning, Bryann was winning by one percent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Hypocrite? Just for stating my honest opinion about your favourite, you've started calling me names that are not mine on this forum..... remember when you were stating your opinion about Phyna, Sheggz & other housemates, I never called you a name o ... Just saying

Na only Bryan and Kunle' supporters dey do personal attacks here lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

I said same thing above
Your hating on Shella is a full time job lipsrsealed

And It's so rich of you to say you have basis for hating on Shella, while insinuating we dont have such basis to hate on Bryan... how colourful!

embarassed

I did not say you have no basis on hating on Bryann, you earlier agreed with someone that the Bryann hate is justified because his fans troll others

That is clearly your own main reason and that is fine. I don't come here to troll any Housemate because I think their fans troll mine. I'm not trying to get back at anybody.

Everybody with their own reasons. Na why I dey ignore your trolling of Bryann, because like I said, na only your guy I dey troll, so no wahala.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zudd:
Abt last night

Sheggz - U're so beautiful. I luv d way u carry urself with so much confidence. I also like that u cook 4 me, that jollof rice was tasty. But u were wrong with Chomzy

Bella - Yh, I shldn't ve called her stupid

Young men, hope y'all ve bn taking notes?

Lesson: Always correct that lady in your life with Love

Awwwwwwww.... our narcissist making sense grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Safari stop forming victim....learn to be able to take what u dish....ur teammates have repeatedly branded me a witch and bitter on this thread....ve u seen me moved about it...looool.....I am yet to throw any personal dig at any of u....

I am not buying what u guys are selling....shikena....if una like make una shout till tomorrow and rain down curses ...it doesn't change that fact that Bryan isn't a notable housemate....the hype around him isn't commensurate to his activities on the show....

So u have to just deal with my opinions till the end of the season when we crown Hermes or phyna....looool

Hoohaaa!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Every one is having a field day with Bryann's name...
It means the tears would be louder on day 72...
Keep at it guys
BRYANN LOVES YOU.
#ManLikeBryann
#Bryann�
#BBNaija

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

The task brief was self explanatory...wasn't it ..it even gave examples...so except ur comprehension level as a graduate is questionable...u should be able to quickly connect the dots...

I think the problem here is that the bar for education in Nigeria has really dropped so low that we begin to ascribe basic mental capabilities as intelligence....

What would be exceptional is adding a newer dimension to what was provided....did u hear adekunle breakdown in terms of different African countries artifacts and heritage in line with the task....that's intelligence.....delving deeper...uncovering aspects not obvious that relates to the discuss...

Wo Danny....ma ro mi lejo.....I m sure u gerrit ...if u don't...I can't help u

Your Kunle is good sha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Meanwhile, Rosalinda, in less than 4 hours you went from "Polls don't mean anything" to "Here are REAL polls to prove Phyna is winning". You're not a hypocrite at all, you're just cunning

Like I told the other fellow, "Stay one place piss make the thing dey foam", some of you are too obvious and it is not sweet.

I like people wey sabi disguise.
Rosalinda1988:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Don't bother.....same people hitting on others but can't take it when the heat moves in their direction....

Them go dey alright last last.....so we must agree to your opinion? No be juju be that?

Me I ve never been fazed by jabs from people on a faceless forum that are not significant in anyway to my existence.....

Call me anything...na u get ur mouth...moreso...I won't even insult u in return....

Like someone I had a clash with years ago, sneaking around as a neutral this season but exhibiting passive aggressive behavior towards me of late... I dey laugh, dey look am

The person will soon unravel well... for now e still dey disguise undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zudd:
'You have to apologise to Eloswag' - Sheggz to Bella

'You went a bit far by calling Adekunle stupid:' - Bella to Sheggz

'U were wrong with Chomzy. Go talk 2 her' - Sheggz to Bella

They will defend each other in public but won't hesitate 2 correct themselves privately

My people

If you don't give us, how we go take am?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
TheMainMan:
she will shock you...

I pray so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
JBoss25:
rest undecided

We are only just getting warmed up... just week 4 and you are complaining.... kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Owners of shades should come and be collecting them O, I don't like being in suspense

If you know you're being aggressive towards Geezem, but are forming neutral this season, come and answer.

Also, Geezem, neutral doesn't mean someone will not have a soft spot for some housemates or dislike others. That is not how neutralism works on this show. It just means you like multiple people, but won't be going over and above for anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.