Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Getting Lost In Lust (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Getting Lost In Lust (18+) (20427 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Lost In Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
saucygal193:

I wrapped my hands tighter around his cock and pumped at it for all I was worth. My hands were going a mile an minute on his cock. I watched his big balls bounce as I pulled at his cock. Uncle Mike started to pull and pinch at my nipples.

“AHhhh Ann that feels good,” Uncle Mike moaned softly.

I learned a long time ago that my tits were very sensitive and with Beatrice’s help. I found I could even have a mini orgasm if she or I played with my tits just right. I started to feel that orgasm building in my pussy as he played with my tits.

Uncle Mike went to taking a tit in each hand and squeezing them lightly. My breathing became heavy as I yanked on his cock. I noticed the clear liquid start to seep then drip from the opening of his cock as I pulled at his cock.

I was going to taste his pre-cum, however I did not get a chance. I felt his cock swell then jerk in both of my hands. Uncle Mike started to rock his body forward toward me when suddenly a long stream of white sticky stuff shot from the head of his cock.

“AHHHHHHHH ANN,” Uncle Mike yelled.

I just kept pumping my hands on his cock as stream after stream of white stuff shot from it. The first shot landed on the top of my tit and the next two thick heavy shots splashed into my face. That first splash of cum onto my tits caused my own orgasm to kick in as I rocked on the sofa.

I removed my hands from his cock to wipe at the stuff running down my face. His cock danced on its own as more of this white stuff dripped from his cock. I pulled my hand from my face and saw his white stuff in my hand.

“Go ahead and taste it Ann it is only cum,” Uncle Mike said.

I shook my head as I replied, “No,” staring at the white stuff in my hand.

Uncle Mike moved his hand on my tits scooping up a big glob onto his fingers as he said, “It won’t kill you,” as I watched him shove his gooey fingers into his mouth.

I stuck my tongue out and dipped my tongue into the white stuff in my hand. I gave it a little lick with my tongue then drew some into my mouth with my tongue. It tasted a little salty almost like peanuts I thought before I licked the rest of it from my hand as I looked up to Uncle Mike.

Uncle Mike smiled as he said, “That’s a good girl Ann.” Uncle Mike pushed me back onto the sofa as he added; “Now it is your turn.”

Uncle Mike took a hold of my legs and pulled me to the very edge of the sofa. My hairy pussy was right at the edge of it. He pushed the coffee table from in front of the sofa as he got down onto the floor between my legs. He lightly rubbed his hands up and down the length of my legs. He used one hand on each leg.

He ran his hands up to my thighs where he rubbed then lightly on the very insides of both of them. I started to feel my pussy twitch as he did. I cupped my tits with my hands lightly squeezing at them as I felt his hand rub at my pussy.

“You are hairier than your mom,” Uncle Mike said as he rubbed at my hair.

My hands ran into his cum on my tits as I played with them. I started to rub his cum into my nipples. I felt his big finger rubbing at my pussy lips. As with Beatrice, they unfolded allowing him access to my pussy hole. I felt his finger against my pussy as he rubbed it between my open pussy lips.

“AHhhhh,” I moaned softly as I felt his fingertip slipping up into my hole.

Uncle Mike rather wiggled his finer into my hole as I started to move my pussy toward his finger. I rocked against his finger as he dug it deeper into my pussy as my wetness filled the room.

“You have a very wet pussy, Ann,” Uncle Mike said as he started to finger Bleep my pussy.

I rolled my tits in my hand and pulled at my nipples as he slipped his finger in and out of me. I felt him remove his finger and then I felt his lips kissing at my thigh. Uncle Mike kissed and licked at my inner thigh working his way to my hairy pussy.

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
I lay back upon the bed as Beatrice parted my legs climbing between them. She lies upon her elbows looking at my hairy pussy. Beatrice ran her hand lightly across my hairy mound. She tells me she wishes she had some of my hair as she did.

Beatrice used both her hands to part the hair covering my pussy lips. It was almost as if she was parting the hair on my head. Beatrice then ran her fingers over my pussy lips I felt my pussy lips slowly unroll as her fingers touched them

I moaned softly as my lips unfolded as it sent a wonderfully strange feeling through my body. Beatrice then took her finger and rubbed up and down between my lips. That strange feeling grew as she rubbed her finger up and down on my pussy lips. I raised my head from the bed to look at Beatrice between my legs

“AHhhh,” I moaned softly as I felt her finger slowly entering into my pussy.

Beatrice looked at me as she said, “Pinch and pull on your nipples you will love the feeling,” as she started to finger my pussy

I took both my hands and slowly ran them up over my big pair of tits. I might not have known how to finger myself but playing with my tits, I knew. I have been playing with them since I started to grow them. I often wondered if that was why they had gotten so big.

I ran my hands in a circle as I worked my hands up my tits. I squeezed at my tits lightly as I worked my hands to my nipples. I lightly rubbed both index fingers across my nipples. They grew instantly hard as my finger touched them.

I removed one finger and stuck it into my mouth getting it wet with my saliva. I returned it to my nipple where I rubbed the wetness around and onto my nipple. I did the Davide to my other finger as well. I started to pinch then pull on my nipples taking them between my finger and my thumb.

That feeling that was growing all over my body suddenly peaked as I moaned, “AHHHhhhhh Beatrice.”

My eyes went closed even as I fought to keep them open. My pussy began to tingle and then that feeling raced from my pussy to my tits. My breathing got heavy, as I seem to lose awareness of everything around me except for this wonderful feeling in my pussy as I started to flop about on the bed. I pinched and pulled at my nipples hard as this feeling raced through my body making me moan and whimper softly. That feeling lasted for a long time it seemed like. Then my eyes came back open as I released my nipples, which I was still pinching. My ears filled with this wet sound as I looked to Beatrice.

Beatrice smiled at me as she said, “Damn girl your pussy is fucking soaking wet.”

Beatrice removed her finger and I saw my juices dripping from it. Beatrice moved her finger to her mouth and she licked then sucked at her finger. She removed her finger with a pop from her mouth.

Beatrice looked at as she said, “Don’t hate me Ann I just can’t stop myself.”

Beatrice buried her face between my legs as I screamed asking, “Beatrice what are you doing?”

My hands went to her head and I started to push her head from between my legs. However, that wonderful feeling started to build once more down there. I could feel her tongue lapping at my pussy lips then dipping into it. Instead of pushing her head from between my legs, I gentle ran my hands through her long black hair. In a few more minutes, I was once again flopping about the bed.

“AHHHHHHH Beatrice, don’t stop,” I screamed as my eyes went closed once more.

When I opened them, I found my hands pulling her face against my pussy as my hips worked upward toward her face. I released my hold on her head allowing her to remove it from between my legs. Beatrice pulled her face from my pussy as she sat up in bed with her face wet, shiny and sticky from my juices.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Zamar: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
I released my hold on her head allowing her to remove it from between my legs. Beatrice pulled her face from my pussy as she sat up in bed with her face wet, shiny and sticky from my juices.

Beatrice wiped at my wetness on her face as she said, “Girl I think you peed in my face.”

“I don’t think I did,” I replied not knowing what I had done as that feeling had taken over and I did not know for sure what happened after that.

Beatrice pointed to the bed between my legs as she said, “Look what you did.”

I moved in the bed sitting up as she was. I looked to where she was pointing to on the bed and I saw this big round wet spot. It lay directly under where my pussy and Beatrice’s face had been.

“Sorry about that, Beatrice,” “I must have lost control or something and peed,” I said to her.

Beatrice ran her tongue around her lips then replied, “I am not for sure myself as it does not taste like pee.”

I was going to ask her how she knew what pee tasted like but I left it at that. Beatrice and I played with our pussies for the rest of the night. However, I did not have another orgasm for I was afraid I would pee again. Beatrice told me she enjoyed licking at my pussy and wanted to do it again. She also asked me to lick hers. However, we heard her mom and dad coming into the house so we pretended to be asleep when her mom checked on us.

Beatrice’s bedroom was right next to her mom’s and dad. Beatrice whispered to me to me quiet for a while. In a few minutes, you could hear the bed next door squeaking and her mom screaming, “Bleep me harder.”

Beatrice and I played with our own pussies as we listened to them fucking. This time I did have another orgasm and I felt something squirting from my pussy onto my hand. I cupped my hand around my pussy trying to hold it or push it back up inside me. It did not work and I got her bed even wetter than before. I told Beatrice I was sorry I just could not control it.

Beatrice whispered, “It’s OK Ann I will just tell my mom we spilled a glass of water in the bed.” Beatrice rubbed her hand over my face and through my hair as she lie above me looking into my face. Beatrice smiled then she asked, “You wouldn’t scream if I kissed you would you?”

I did not have time to say anything. Beatrice locked her lips over mine as she kissed me upon my lips. It just seemed natural to me so I kissed her back. Beatrice then slipped her tongue into my mouth and I slipped mine into hers.

She broke our kiss as she lay down beside me taking my hand into hers. I watched her eyes go close as she went to sleep still holding my hand.

I lie there awake in bed wondering if I was a lesbian after all. I thought that because I had enjoyed my fun with Beatrice. I also had felt my pussy start to tingle when she kissed me. I closed my own eyes and went to sleep that night wondering if I was a lesbian after all.

In the morning as Beatrice and I got dresses she said, “We will just keep our little fun between us.”

“Yes I agree,” I replied.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Next...
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by saucygal193: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
In the morning as Beatrice and I got dresses she said, “We will just keep our little fun between us.”

“Yes I agree,” I replied.

From there on out anytime Beatrice and I was together it always led to us having fun with each other. We even found out about getting into a sixty-nine together and we always did that the most. Beatrice and I also found out together that we both could squirt our juices if we rubbed our pussies the right way. Beatrice and I also enjoyed rubbing our pussies together as she told me my hair tickled her bare pussy.

We went from doing each other in our houses when one of stayed over to going into the nearby woods and playing in there. While playing in the woods we found out about making our pussies squirt. It was all because I had to pee and Beatrice wanted to watch me pee.

I left her watch and as I pissed she shoved her hand into my stream then said, “That is not pee when we play for it is not yellow and this taste like pee,” as she licked at the piss dripping from her hand.

I did not even ask her about shoving her hand into my pee then licking it. I had found out by then it did not pay to ask her for she would not tell me anyways or rather I just did not want to know. I was just happy to be having the fun we were together.

It seemed as if I might be a lesbian for boys at my school did nothing for me however, I felt my pussy tingle more than a few times during taking showers with other girls after gym class wondering just how their pussy would feel against mine. I was no longer afraid to show what I had to boys or to girls as they all were afraid of me anyways.

I would wear short skirts that showed my short lovely legs, tight fitting sweaters and low cut tops any chance I got to show off my big fucking tits. Some of the boys and even a couple girls were always checking my tits out but they knew they could look but if they touched or called me names, I was going to kick their asses.

I also became the most sought after girl in my class however I still did not want anything to do with any of them. I would talk to them but I did not hang around or run with them. Most of the boys were always after me to let them walk me home after school. I think they thought I would give them a little if they did.

I was always nice and polite as I told them thanks but no thanks. However, I was soon to allow a boy to walk me home after school. I only did it because I felt sorry for him, as he was a nerd and was picked on a lot. The first time it happened I was walking down the hallway when I saw a group of boys and their girls teasing this boy named Mike.

The boys were telling Mike that he would never be with a girl like theirs. One of the other boys called him queer for looking at his cock in the showers during gym. That pissed me off again as I saw that the girl with this boy was Precious. I walked over to them and right through them up to Mike.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Next
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Awesome05: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by ThrillPlus: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Go on.
Re: Getting Lost In Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than A Flirt (18+) / Made In Nigeria English / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.