Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

More Than A Flirt (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / More Than A Flirt (18+) (20432 Views)

My Real Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
More Than a Flirt

Desire

(c) 2023

Tayo is a young man full of zeal and hopes. Lola is a young lady he wants to settle down with, but there are many clogs in the wheel of progress. In quick succession, he meets Juliet, Kate and Zaina. Tayo engages in more than what a flirt can do.. It takes a while before his brain is reset.

Caution: This story contains love scenes.

I got down from the cab at Coker Road. The early evening air in Ilupeju, Lagos, was cool. I walked the narrow but tarred road to Kujore Street. I stayed with a friend to my father - I called him Uncle - who lived in a white duplex on the street. He was a senior military officer and I had been staying with him since I came to Lagos. He had promised to help me get a job in a paramilitary service since I did not want to join the military.

For now, I did not want to be idle, so I got myself engaged in teaching English and Literature in a private secondary at Palm Groove. The pay was not impressive, but doing it was better than doing nothing. I still waited for the big one, though. I knocked at the giant gate of the house.

A uniformed security personnel opened the gate.

“Tayo, my man," he said upon seeing me.

We exchanged pleasantries. I moved to the boys' quarter where I occupied one of the rooms. I felt exhausted for it had been a very busy day. Stripping from my shirt and trousers to boxers, I sat on the bed. It was just few minutes to seven p.m.

I switched on the sound system in the room and played a favourite artiste. When I wanted to watch television, I would go to the sitting-room downstairs in the main building. There was a knock at the door and the person did not wait for my response before opening the door.

It was Lola, one of the nieces of madam of the house, wife of Uncle.

“Hello, there," she greeted.

“Hello, Lola how're you doing?" I answered back.

“Fine. Don't tell you're fine too because you really look tired."

I smiled wanly at her. "You're very correct."

“Give me one minute." She left the room and came back about three minutes later, holding a botlle of energy boost drink.

“You need this," she said and handed it to me.

“That was very thoughtful of you. Thanks."

She smiled at me. "You're welcome."

Among all those staying in the main house, Lola and I were the closest. She was tall, dark, and looked sturdy. Her pretty face had a brightness anytime she smiled. Sometimes, I wished she could be be my real sister; that was the kind of rapport between us. I took the drink she had brought for me.

“Tayo," she said. "I want to write UTME next year. Can you assist with some evening lessons?"

“Of course, Lola. That will be no problem."

“Hmn, that will be the second time I will be writing it. I must make the admission next year unfailingly. My mates are already in tertiary institutions."

I nodded at her. "I'm sure you will make it this time around. What did you say you want to study?"

“Business Administration."

I nodded again. "All will be well."

More than a Flirt: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/more-than-a-flirt/52451

3 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Following
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2023
I nodded at her. "I'm sure you will make it this time around. What did you say you want to study?"

“Business Administration."

I nodded again. "All will be well."

Some minutes to nine, I was about to leave my room for the sitting-room whe Lola came around again. "I want to start the lesson now," she said.

“So soon?"

“Yes o. There's no time to waste."

That evening, I taught her the aspects to expect in Use of English including synonyms and antonyms. On the second evening, she was stil eager to learn, so she was well engaged.

However, the third evening, a Friday, was different. It was clear she had come for a chat.

“How long can a guy go without a girlfriend?" she asked.

“It all depends on the guy," I answered cautiously.

“How long have you been staying without a girlfriend?"

I chuckled. "Now, why're you asking all these?"

She smiled. "Will you please answer the question?"

“Okay, okay. It's over a year, now."

She seemed to consider what I just said. "I see," she said finally.

“How long have you been without a boyfriend?"

“I don't have a boyfriend in the real sense of it."

“Well, in any case, at eighteen, you're expected to focus on your studies, not on boyfriends."

She did not say anything to that for seconds. "That doesn't mean I should be treated like a kid. I'm a young adult."

“Of course, you're right. I won't ever treat you like a kid."

There was another long silence.

“Do you you feel I am bothering you?" she asked.

“No. As a matter of fact, I'm glad you're here. Living in this house without you is like living in a foreign land."

She was happy I said that. We chatted until it was time to eat dinner. The house girl usually brought the food but this time, Lola did. Later, Lola and I went to the living-room to watch movies.

By midnight, the others had left, leaving the two of us. She came to sit by my side.

“So, are you enjoying the movie?" I asked.

“Yes. What about you?"

I nodded. There was silence. The truth was I was only pretending to watch the movie, my mind was swirling in thoughts. Even before she came to my side, the two of us had been casting looks at each other.

What was this feeling I was having? I had never viewed her from amorous perspectives, why the sudden change of heart? She was still young, just eighteen. I was twenty-four.

3 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Desire4life: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Keep it coming
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Still following.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Desire4life:
Keep it coming
OK.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ultragamer(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
I
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
What was this feeling I was having? I had never viewed her from amorous perspectives, why the sudden change of heart? She was still young, just eighteen. I was twenty-four.

Somehow, I felt I should not do things that would look like taking advantage of her. She snuggled to me. My heart was beating fast and I sighed.

“Why did you sigh?" she asked. "What were you thinking?"

“I'm thinking about you."

“Me? What about me?"

“I'm thinking that it's not good for me to flirt with you."

She seemed to think over what I said. "What's flirt?"

“Flirt is when someone tries to be romantic in a playful way."

“Is that what you're doing with me?" she asked.

“I think that's what we're doing with each other."

“What if that's not what I'm doing?"

I used my left hand to wrap her shoulders.

“What if my feeling is real?" she asked.

I sighed again. "I will caution that it could be infatuation."

“Are you trying to put me off?"

I shook my head. "No."

“Because if you try it, it won't work."

I kept quiet. Seconds passed. She put her head on my shoulder. This was getting serious.

“I could be a bad guy. I could be a guy that breaks girls' heart."

She didn't say anything.

“Did you hear what I said?"

“Yes."

“So, why didn't you say something?"

"Because I know you're lying."

I was surprised. "How could you say that?"

“Because it's the truth."

“You don't know much about me, dear Lola."

She didn't say a thing.

“Any way, I'll try to be good to you." I sighed again. "Yes, I'll be good to you."

She was still quiet.

“Are you asleep?"

"No."

“Try to say something. Why are are you so quiet?"

“I’m okay,” she replied, smiling.
She stared at me. “Have you ever kissed a girl?” she asked.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Still following
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
“Try to say something. Why are are you so quiet?"

“I’m okay,” she replied, smiling.
She stared at me. “Have you ever kissed a girl?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I answered, turning to look at her, and surprised by the question, “Of course I have.”

She was silent for a minute, so I went back to staring at the TV. I was surprised at the question, but didn’t think she was going anywhere with it.

“How many ladies have you kissed?” she asked, smiling, “Or how many girls have you kissed?”

I felt a little embarrassed, but I couldn’t help smiling at the question. “Not many.”

“How many?” she persisted. “You should be able to give me a number.”

“None of your business,” I answered in my mind. Outwardly, I smiled at her.

“Come on,” Lola persisted.

“All right,” I said. “Let’s just say three.”

“What about you?” I asked, looking at her, “How many guys have you kissed?”

I had a feeling I already knew the answer.

She turned to me, her face suddenly serious.

“None,” she said, with a slightly deflated note in her voice, “I’m not even sure I’d know how to do it.”

“It’s not so difficult.” I smiled.

She looked at me, with almost challenging look in her eyes. “What’s it like?”

“Good,” I said, pursing my lips, and shrugging my shoulders. “It’s just a short contact of lips.”

“Can I try it?” she asked, turning to stare at me.

“Really? Are you sure?”

“I want to know if I can try it with you and see what it’s like,” she said simply.

“Why not?” I said, as if I didn’t care about it. I really wanted to do this but I didn’t want to be too eager about it.

I leaned over and put my arms on her shoulders, and gently pulled her towards myself, and leaned forward, kissing her gently on her soft little mouth. I was no expert, but I held the kiss for a moment, feeling a little wave of excitement go through me, and then with our faces still close enough for me to feel her breath, I looked at her, waiting for her response.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Next please
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2023
I was no expert, but I held the kiss for a moment, feeling a little wave of excitement go through me, and then with our faces still close enough for me to feel her breath, I looked at her, waiting for her response.

She didn’t speak, but gave a half smile and moved forward, kissing my mouth again. This time, it was she who held the kiss, and a second wave of excitement passed through me, this time stronger than before. I knew this was not the perfect place and time but it was still incredibly exciting all the same.

Once again, with our faces close, we looked into each other’s eyes, and I said, “What do you think?”

“Thanks for the lesson, but now it’s time for some more practice,” she said, in a voice just above a whisper.

She moistened her lips, and then kissed me again, holding the kiss just like before. I was getting more excited by the minute. There was no tongue, but we both had our lips just slightly parted, and I just wanted to keep on doing this, for as long as she would let me.

Lola broke the kiss, and then sat back slightly. “Is that how you’re supposed to do it?” she asked.

“I don’t think there are strict dos and don’ts” I said, with my arms still on her shoulders. I was hoping this wasn’t going to end here.

“Should we do it again?” she asked. It was more than asking. Her tone was eager, and a little provocative.

Before I even responded, she turned on her bottom to face me, swinging her long and shapely legs up onto my lap, and slid back a little, to lay back against the left arm of the three seater couch. I was turned to face her, and I let my hands rest on either side of her lower legs for a moment, feeling the warm, smooth skin.

At that moment, I grinned, and I moved forward, allowing myself to run my hands up her legs, to her knees, and then I crawled on the couch to her, lying on her but taking the weight on my elbows, putting my arms behind her shoulders. I kissed her on her mouth, pressing hard.

I gently probed her mouth with my own tongue, and she allowed me to explore her mouth for a moment. I was so excited, I felt like I was going to burst.

We kissed and made out like that for a few minutes, hardly speaking, and just exploring each other’s mouths, almost instinctively.

The touch of her skin was magic, and I moved my hand a little, and felt the waistband of her shorts. With the fingers of my right hand resting on the waistband of her shorts, I gently caressed her lower back with my thumb, and she broke our kiss, and drew her head back slightly.

I could feel her warm breath on my face, and she whispered, “Have you ever touched a girl down below?”

I answered in the affirmative.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ride on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
I could feel her warm breath on my face, and she whispered, “Have you ever touched a girl down below?”

I answered in the affirmative.

“Would you like to?” she asked.

Would I like to? At that moment, how could I ever say No?

She shuffled around onto her back, with my right arm still over her, and I held her around her waist, a little tighter so she wouldn’t fall off the couch. She reached down and unclipped the stud on her shorts, and then unzipped them, and lay there like that with her shorts open at the zip.

She looked at me, as if she was waiting for me to make a move. I wasn’t sure whether she wanted me to take them off, or reach in and touch her inside them, or what she wanted me to do. I looked at her open zipper, and saw she was wearing pale blue cotton knickers, and then I looked back at her face.

Lola lifted her bottom slightly, and reached down, sliding her blue shorts down her legs to her knees, exposing her pale blue panties.

I still wasn’t sure what to do next, but I moved my right hand down and let it hover over her knickers, unsure what to do. I really wanted to touch her there, but this whole experience was so unknown to me that I just wasn’t sure what to do.

I gently placed my hand on her pubic mound, outside her panties, and let my little finger trail down between her legs. I could felt the warmth from her private parts, and a little thrill of excitement went through me. She kissed me again, her soft mouth feeling very warm on my lips.

“Why don’t you take the clothes off?” I asked.

I grinned and moved my hand up to the waistband at the front of her panties, and pulled, exposing for the first time her pubic hair. Just the sight of her pubes gave me thrills and I pulled at her knickers as she lifted her bottom, but in the positions we were in, they wouldn’t come off.

“Just a minute,” she said, softly, let me stand up and take them off.”

I withdrew my arm away, and she stood up, and let her shorts fall to the floor, then stepped out of them. Then, she sat back down on the couch, on my right, and lay back so her head was resting on a pillow against the other armrest. Then, she slid her off white panties off and put them on the floor beside her. If a glimpse of her pubes had made me excited before, the sight of her naked pussy was breathtaking, and just looking at it gave me a feeling similar to what I felt when I masturbated, but not as strong.

I moved along the couch and knelt in front of her. Gently, I placed my hand back on her pubic mound, now naked and exposed, feeling her pussy hair, and gently caressing it with the palm of my hand. Her pubes were natural, but not very thick. They grew in a triangle shape, a little darker than the light brown hair on her head.

I smoothly ran the fingers of my right hand down between her legs, touching her on the outside of her pussy, but not trying to enter her with them. She looked at me, with just a slight smile.

I ran the side of my first finger up again, gently stroking her slit in one movement, and once again, gently caressed her pubic hair. I leant forward and gently kissed her mouth again, with my hand still caressing her pubic hair. We explored each other mouths with our tongues, while I softly stroked and fondled the outside of her pussy.

After we broke our soft, sexy and gentle kiss, I leaned down, closer to her pussy, and for the first time, I experienced a woman’s intimate scent. It was so exciting, so arousing, so sexy, it brought a lump to my throat, and that feeling that I normally experienced during masturbation returned, even though my hands were nowhere near my cock.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Still following.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wanna be starting something.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Saturn101:
Still following.
grin
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
It was so exciting, so arousing, so sexy, it brought a lump to my throat, and that feeling that I normally experienced during masturbation returned, even though my hands were nowhere near my cock.

I looked at her face, as she watched what I was doing, and then I rested the left side of my face on her pubes, feeling the hair against my cheek, and inhaling the scent of her pussy, while I gently caressed the outside of her labia. It never occurred to me to try to push my finger inside her, and I was wary of overstepping the mark, so I just touched my sister’s private parts on the outside. Between the two or us, hardly a word had been spoken since she removed her panties.

After a few moments, I wanted to see her bums, so I put my hand on her left hip and gently pulled. She took the hint and rolled over on her belly, with her head turned back to the left to see what I was doing. She had a very nice arse, but I had only checked it out through her jeans, the denim shorts she liked to wear. Now, it was fully exposed to me, and it looked exquisite.

I placed the palm of my right hand on her right buttock, gently caressing her there, and then ran my fingers down her butt crack, stopping just above her puckered, pink anus. The sight of this most private of private parts of her body brought another lump to my throat, and a thrill of sexual excitement went through me.

I moved my head to kiss her on her right buttock, as close to her anus as I felt comfortable in placing my mouth. It’s hard to describe how excited I was, handling, admiring and caressing her half-naked body.

I shuffled on my knees, down to my right, and ran my right palm down along the smooth skin at the back of her right thigh, and I rested my left cheek on her right buttock for a moment. I kissed her there again, raised my head, and with my left thumb and finger, I very gently parted her butt cheeks, and looked right at the tiny entrance to her pussy.

My face was just inches from her entrance, so close I could smell her sexy scent down there. Once again, I very gently ran the first finger of my right hand along her slit, up towards her entrance, but not trying to enter her, just feeling the slick moisture of her pussy as my finger moved across it.

She had hardly spoken, but she broke her silence. “Do you like touching me?”

“Yes,” I said, nodding, not taking my eyes from her intimate opening.

“It feels nice,” she said, hardly above a whisper.

My cock had been rock hard since we had started kissing, and I was aching to self-service myself, but it didn’t occur to me to do that in this situation. As someone who had never had sex with a girl, my only experience of orgasm, and sexual release, was masturbation, so in my mind, that was what I wanted to do.

I moved on my knees, along towards her face again, and kissed her mouth as she looked backwards at what I had been doing. When I broke the kiss, she rolled over onto her back again, and offered her mouth for more kissing.

She still didn’t say anything, but she reached around with her left hand, and gently held the back of my neck as we kissed. Together, we held the kiss, tasting each other’s mouths, and making it last. It was another long, gentle and sexy kiss, and I felt another wave of excitement.

After we ended our kiss, I looked back at her exposed pussy again, and I reached over and touched her there with my right hand, placing the side of my first finger along her slit. She moved her left hand over and gently held my right hand where it was, and looked at me.

“Tayo,” she asked. I turned to look at her, and she said, “Do you ever touch yourself?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“I do too,” she said.

I was a little surprised at that.

“Does it feel good?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said, smiling at the question, “That’s why people do it.”

“How long have you been doing it?” she asked.

“Can’t remember,” I answered back. “For some time.”

“Do you come?” she asked, now a little more eager. I looked at her pussy, still naked and exposed, still with my hand resting on it, held there by her own hand, and briefly, I thought how much I would love to self-service myself to an orgasm at that very moment, looking at her like that, smelling the scent of her down there, and I just nodded.

3 Likes

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by saucygal193: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Cool
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ThrillPlus: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
More...
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by CasNova: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
"How do you do it?" she asked.

"How do I do what?"

"How do you work on yourself?"

I hesitated.

"Come on, show me," she said. I sighed.

It would bring some embarrassment, what else?
I brought my cock out. It was already half erect and I knew that the shortest prompting would bring it to its fullest.

"Wait," she said, staring at the organ. She appeared to study it.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

I grinned and nodded. "Sure, you can go ahead."

She grinned too and moved closer to it. Then, tentatively, she touched the cap of my cock. Her fingers moved down the phallus to the base. I expected the cock to become fully erect but it remained half way full. Her fingers moved to the scrotum and rubbed the balls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Cool.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 11:30am On May 01, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by Saturn101: 11:31am On May 01, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ThrillPlus: 11:27am On May 03, 2023
Go on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by BigBasher: 8:01am On May 05, 2023
Carry on.
Re: More Than A Flirt (18+) by ThrillPlus: 3:45pm On May 08, 2023
Go on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) / Made In Nigeria English / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.