Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System (35234 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by DWJOBScom(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Ok. Disappointed this time around and not shocked.

We have a new buzz word
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by rolams(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na everything dey shock Buhari for this government!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Splitmind: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Don't mind these agents of doom spreading panic and fake news everywhere.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by TheGift: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
faceland:
2023 still far o.

It’s not as far as His after 20:10:20 speech, that shocked us all into the reality of His cluelessness.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by MrBanner(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

001 54 42 845, Sterl.ing Bank

I beg you in the name of God, help a depressed soul. I'm going through a lot that I'm beginning to think otherwise. Any amount.

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by BluntCrazeMan: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
We are not surprised that he is shocked.
Who is supposed to be responsible for the intelligence system??
And he is disappointed??
SHAME ON HIM
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Olamide5252: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Can someone please help us circulate this message until it reach the source it was meant to be.

Dear Nigerian leaders,

AN ATTENTION FOR EXTRA SECURITY OF NIGERIA CITIZENS
My name is Olatunde. It was few days ago that one of our leaders was saying in the news that everyone should find ways of saving themselves if they are attacked by Gunmen; and a pastor was also seen in the church with a barrel. My point is, we are not Korea where every youth of the nation is required to undergo military training. How can someone who has never held a gun before be sure that he is targeting the enemy and not his/her colleague who are both under attack by the Enemy. As for someone who had undergone the training may be long ago without occasional practice, how sure are we that such a person like the pastor is not going to shoot the church member once the chaos starts. The rich men had occupy more than enough land, leaving no space for even the present generation to occupy. Many of these affluent people build houses in which they hardly sleep there. IF these lands had not been occupy by these people, shifting our farmers far into the bush, Our farmers would not have any reason to go too far into the jungle for farming. If they have been able to farm where people would be able to find and rescue them quickly if they shout out at the top of their voice whenever they are being attacked by these herdsmen, many lives would have been saved.
However, these days, I see young people driving cars of their own here and there on the Roads. Many of these people had hardly come of age; and if someone is even 18 years, does that mean that that person is sensible enough? Does it mean that the person has known the norms of the society? Does it mean that the person has known all the road signs and how valuable the life of people crossing and walking by the road is?. Just because everyone has it does not mean everyone has the right to have it. In other words, just because everyone has the money should not give everyone right the right to buy cars and other related things that are liable to cause the death of human and even that of the the animal.
I will like to Address our Nigerian celebrities. Our celebrities have no clue that they should live an exemplary life for their fans, the people, and the citizens. For quite some time now, hardly would someone go online without hearing news of one of these celebrities, spraying money on the street while driving. I had predicted that those running after the car could end up sustaining injury which they would not be able to cure with even the money they picked while running after the celebrity money; and it was not long that I read on the news that one was killed by the car of this same celebrity. Some would say they mistakenly upload their unclothedness. What were you doing, Recording yourself while you were naked? What was your intention while having sex and recording it and with the guts of uploading? Even if you feel the urge to watch blue film, it should be something you watch on online and not to be kept permanently on your phones or computer.
I will like to Address our leaders(Government) yourself. Do you even need to go out with security members if you are not running an official errands? I mean you are not supposed to be hard to find on the street with not even a single security. If, as per your power, you have made the nation peaceful you will have the will to work on the street without any form of intimidation or fear of being attacked. You got there through the people. How can it be so hard for the people to see you one on one? A seed cannot germinate without going through the soil. You should try to be the branches of tree that spread download, touching the soil after germinating.
In conclusion, it would be great if you could ensure that our forces are disperse to villages and towns, walking up and down day and night. Even if they perceive any form of dispute in a family, they should arrest such a person or people, placing them under an hour or two in their custody, but this should go with no money for discharge. It doesn't take time for our forces to turn people to their source of money. As for the church and mosque, more forces could be disperse to major and bigger churches of such. Shrines seems save these days.
Avoid turning blind eyes to any celebrity that display any form of immoral acts online or on the street. Young boys with no proper experience on driving should be forbidden from doing so. Take away the car of anyone who seems too young to own a car and should only be returned when the person comes of age an experienced.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU FOR US, OUR LEADERS.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Thryphosa(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Ok. Disappointed this time around and not shocked.

Check well, "shocking" dey the statement.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Omoodutodaiwa1: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria security system is flop all we need is prayer not blame game.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by DSC7: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get the old cargo a shock absorber cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by dazzlingd(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
This bororo just dey wake?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by dazzlingd(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omoodutodaiwa1:
Nigeria security system is flop all we need is prayer not blame game.

So we should pray, that's the solution?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Enyimbamercedes: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shockaholic
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by lomprico(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol, Mr shocker.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 1gbdata: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Cooker37(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
I need help, nairaland family. I am depressed.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tell me one thing in Nigeria Buhari is not shocked about? Electric shocker president

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Arysexy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
He is always shocked and not aware angry
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Ceejay94: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari is aware they will
attack kuje prison
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Danmboss(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
WOW am impressed, failure is disappointed his self
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by cunny88(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
If the president is asking me.....na who I go ask?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Elidrisy20: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shame on you
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Bosenan: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mumu talk
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by InvertedHammer: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
/
Last time I checked, Boko Haram boys didn't separate APC members from others before bombing the Kaduna-bound train.

I take solace in knowing that those who campaign for and support evil are not immune to the menace. People only cry out when they become victims. I wish Buhari will come back for a third term. But then, Tinubu already promised to continue the good works that Buhari is doing. Oh well...

/
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Blakpot: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Our president!
A walking, talking lifeless being.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari is disappointed when it is Ipob, Buhari will be proactive

an ethnic jingoist can't fight terrorism most especially if his kinsmen are the major criminals

winning and reducing terrorist power, we need a change of govt back to South

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by egoldman(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quest7777:

Disappointed but Contented!
The Boko Haram prisoners were simply released by the Buharis APC Govt of terrorists sympathisers.
It will be 100% impossible for IPOB to launch attack to release MNK from detention.

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT IN THAT PRISON.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by einsteine(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
thesicilian:
President Buhari will easily go down as the worst ever president in the history or Nigeria, closely followed by his own administration as military military head of state

Easy to think so but Nigeria is a kakistocracy. A few years down the line, Nigerians may look back to the Buhari years with fondness and nostalgia.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

001 54 42 845, Sterl.ing Bank

I beg you in the name of God, help a depressed soul. I'm going through a lot that I'm beginning to think otherwise. Any amount.
make e kee u there... another election around the corner vote for another ediot and continue begging online
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Hotzone(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
No country without security challenges but what matters most at this point in time is not a blame game rather I was gonna xpecting all media houses to be flooding the names, pictures and criminal profile of all escapees but no! The blame game continues while we awaits another baddest reoccurrence
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by GardenOfGod(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
There is nothing like fixed matche mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council / "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.