Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System (35202 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Prisco4luv(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
WE the CITIZENS strongly CONDEMN the attack of Mr. Presidents Convoy.
We urge the president to remain calm, as the citizens are with him in this trials We're on top of the situation and will ensure that all goes well.
We advise Mr president to go about his normal duties without fear of intimidation from any terrorist, cos the citizens are with him.
� � �

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Funflipper: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Always shocked! Silly ass motherfucker!!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by BigBizzy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Funny man. This one you try visit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Asgospel: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari and shock na 5&6
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 2nattie(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shock keee u dia
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by sabreal: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
The samean had earlier this year said he 9s comfortable with the security performance so far
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Dipwater(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
I know that the c/lown would be shocked as usual

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Flames000(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
Common get out of here.
Greedy fool
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Yoighaman(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Make shock nor go keel this man o...PMB till 2027 (God forbid), sheybi una nor wan get sense. This is a man I voted for, all the times he contested, but he did not only disappointed me, he did to hundreds of millions of Nigerians.

Me I am now OBIdient.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by lildush(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
This man deserve to end up in prison after handing over to the next president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by F117nighthawk: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
This man is truly and sincerely not in tune with all these terrible happenings in this country,
Truth be told, president buhari doee not have the capacity to handle all these problems bedeviling this country,all those people he felt he trusted and can help him clearly to him are a complete failure, NIGERIA NEEDS A MORE TOUGHER AND DEARING, STRONG LEADER
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below

You intentionally throw away your 6k to that bloody scammer........I hope you have learnt your lesson.....
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by latolz: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
No be you employ the security architecture.. Mtscheeewww.. If you are not shocked you are saddened.. Tales by moonlight... Never has a country prayed earnestly for the exit of a president..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Halo22: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
No be only shock, if he like eee let him dey electrocuted that one concern him.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by MVLOX(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Make shock no kill dis man oooo... He is always shocked
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Twoclans(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
This guys broke out the top and most dreaded boko haram/iswap and Ansaru members. shocked shocked shocked

Prisoners that have been in prison for over 11 years.

Who else is listening to politics today on channels ?

No where is safe in this country.

Now I understand what Ortom was low key saying last week.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Dagrace01(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Always in shock..
Hope our president won't eventually be electrocuted sha!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
IllBliss Different Kind Of War...
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by jkpbestseries: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/kuje-prisons-attack-im-disappointed-with-intelligence-system-buhari/

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1544734631974559746?t=evfoaCtho5k9Hvx5F6yFXA&s=19

hahahahahahahahaha......... A plan work..... Shock keee u there. Mission accomplished. Fulani agenda succeeding..... Another Fulani in PDP loading.... Testing the microphone
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
U hardly see that scumbag grilller on such T
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by greggng: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
This his shock na fake one . He has received plenty shock by now shock for Don over helm him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by sterlingD(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Honestly there is no day that this government will shock us with their ineptitude

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Big shame on our nation's security architecture. Mr President, this is a huge security breach, our flanks have been exposed, heads must roll.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Hussein035: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
signature2012:
Always in shock.Dummy president.
I don’t blame you,I blame the higher dummies that voted for you.

This is same you rehabilitating BH back to the society instead of sending them to where they can enjoy 7 virgins.

If Nigeria happen to be a sane country,by now we should be seeing multiple resignation letter flying.They don’t care about me and you.

Even the Zombies on this forum are tired and clueless to defend their candidate.

Now tell me,why should any person with vision as small like a mustard seed still think APC deserve to be in power after the dullard leaves office?

The country is in comatose.Nothing is functional.
From lack of jobs.
Poor infrastructure.
No security.
Even the dullard was attacked in his hometown.

Only the smart people will understand the BUHARI government. The North knew very well that APC belong to TINUBU and the non-hausa- fulani tyrants and the only solution is to ensure the that they destroy APC, if APC can maintain peace without bombings in Lagos did you think it will not ensure peace in Nigeria, but the useless northern cabals ensure that TINUBU is not allowed to contribute single idea in BUHARI government.

I know that God will shame them when TINUBU finally win at least all their useless cow boys terrorising everything will definitely rest by fire by force
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by ablejesus26(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shoki da shocker,you wear not informed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Chriz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Normal story. He is always shocked and not aware. Kwantinu.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Apili: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

001 54 42 845, Sterl.ing Bank

I beg you in the name of God, help a depressed soul. I'm going through a lot that I'm beginning to think otherwise. Any amount.
be thankful to go you're going through alot me my self am inside alot
Everything wan kill me inside alot
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by hexpleecit: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
for all you need to know about getting funds for travel abroad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WdLdOXfhKE
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Would have been surprised if the statement came out otherwise.
Empty words as usual, everyone gets to keep their jobs……las las in 2 weeks Nigerians will get over it. No one is held accountable and the cycle continues.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Dregovich(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
The Nigerian Government breaks out imprisoned terrorists from Jail. Of course they have plans for them.

If you think a war is not coming to Christians and Southern Nigerians, my brother you're still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by pacificom: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria is just a country on a time bomb with the security lapses. It is very stunning despite the Owo, kaduna, and Benue incidence that more than enough Gboko Haram in prison have jail break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. / T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.