Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System (35201 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by walexbiz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oloriburuku would always be disappointed and shocked since none of his family member is a victim, I pray may his children becomes a victim of misrule (Ameen)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Tzar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
The worst president Nigeria ever had the misfortune of getting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Masterclass32: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
He's shocked yet again. Countries are not built on shocks.

Oga, do something!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by barinedan(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Our president is always shocked and disappointed when bandits attack but he is helpless, clueless, lazy and incompetent. Always dishing out empty threats like a toothless bulldog

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Taigaban: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
For terrorists to succeed in this level of attack, requires some kind of sophistication available only to a comprehensive, trained and equipped army. The success Bandits are recording is enough signal to alert politicians to the fact, that they can target and kill high profile individuals no matter the number of armed guards surrounding them. Time to wake up from slumber is now.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by remzytimer: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
I think you people said it's a lie, wait till it gets to your door step....I can't wait to be out of this shit hole country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by bukolaademi001(f): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
He's always shocked about everything. And that will be all we will hear from him, he never does anything about it. Sometimes I wonder if we have a president in Nigeria with the way he's always silent about everything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by jammmy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
the evil man does comes back to hunt him
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Franking: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Femi Adesina will still say wea re wailing for the sake of it.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Iyanuoluwa2000: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by gfelo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
If Buhari failed, it is all the politicians that fails, the implications also means that democracy also failed, and nigeria as a nation also failed, u shud be ashamed if u are still busy abusing president buhari, we are in this together it's everybodys duty not for president alone.

We ve all failed as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by dragunov: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Testimony1988(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
BH is really in the midst of both our paramilitary and military officers.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by mrkings84(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2022
To those of you abusing the president because he is shock and calling him incompetent, pls is the president the army, police, or the dss that is guiding the facility?, Anyway, abeg buhari has tried his best, but his best is not enough though.

That's why in 2023 we need to vote a younger person.

Let's try Obi Peter and see what becomes of a younger mind in that office.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by jimcaddy(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. President Buhari is asking questions. If you ask. Me, na who I go ask? They keep catching our security operatives off guard. This was definitely an inside job. Some mules are in the Nigeria Military. We need a Russian to rule this country. Seriously. We need as high handed leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by HRMK: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2022
NA FOR TODAY DAT DEY HAPPEN?NO SIR!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Ofolete: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2022
The two tribes that voted for Buhari are two useless especially the ofenmanu's. They think that they know but inside them is foolishness. They are in line to make another mistake comes 2023. They are the reason the country is in shambles.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by ddeola: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2022
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by anngodwin: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2022
what else can you vampire offer if not being shocked.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Abujason: 5:14am On Jul 07, 2022
The mother-Fcking, shock absorbing incompetent buffooon has spoken. Let’s clap for him please.
He will soon leave for a visit to Siberia.
Everybody eye go soon clear after he is done setting this country back 1000 years including the sophisticated ones from South—Waste who are in the process of foisting a Buhari on steroids called Mr. Yekini Amoda Ogunlere… Aka the Jagaban of Iragbiji.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by donsheddy1(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2022
Our amiable shock absorber doing what he knows how to do best. Shock!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Iraloren: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Every of y and your bothers in North nos about it . This is what I said on my last comment yesterday. but let be honest to each this northerners are playing dirty politics. ever u are a political be 85% honest to your citizen and 20% should be dirty game . come to Norway and see how they play politics.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Na electric shock go u kill u there..Infact this our president is the most Mumu president in history...This Nigeria is a country full of Lions ruled by a herd of cows...Oloribiruku president..
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Na electric shock go u kill u there..Infact this our president is the most Mumu president in history...This Nigeria is a country full of Lions ruled by a herd of cows...Oloriburuku president..
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by achimendy(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Kingkogeorge(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bubu be acting like he didn't know...
���
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 989900: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
You put terrorists in a compromised medium security facility?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Thazard(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
signature2012:
Always in shock.Dummy president.
I don’t blame you,I blame the higher dummies that voted for you.

This is same you rehabilitating BH back to the society instead of sending them to where they can enjoy 7 virgins.

If Nigeria happen to be a sane country,by now we should be seeing multiple resignation letter flying.They don’t care about me and you.

Even the Zombies on this forum are tired and clueless to defend their candidate.

Now tell me,why should any person with vision as small like a mustard seed still think APC deserve to be in power after the dullard leaves office?

The country is in comatose.Nothing is functional.
From lack of jobs.
Poor infrastructure.
No security.
Even the dullard was attacked in his hometown.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by SamJel(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
The same way we are shocked by and disappointed in him for his ineptitude and all round failure.

Even Buhari is disappointed and shocked by his own failure.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by milann: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Normal thing na…

E no dey pass shock

Despite being disappointed with the intelligence system, DG of DSS will retain his job.

IGP will still retain his job.

COAS will still retain his job.

No punishment for failure at all.

Tell me why government agents will be afraid to fail.

This is what Tinubu brought upon this country and wants to benefit from it.

Ndi ala!
what's up? I never knew you were a girl.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Penguin2: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
milann:
what's up? I never knew you were a girl.

Lol! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House / Ambode Reveals When ‘danfo’ Buses Will Be Out Of Lagos Roads / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.