Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System (35200 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Twoclans(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
I think the president is genuinely pissed off today.

I dont envy him at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
The followings are the 3 main Buhari's duty as a Nigerian president:

1. Travelling abroad

2. Getting sick

3. And expressing shock

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Mhudi: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
All security apparatus in the hands of Muslim North and yet this is happening and expectedly no one will be held responsible for this embarrassing security breach.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Buksaylor: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by justjasper(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mr president is always in shock. What a rude shock to us. I must say that you are incompetent. Resign asap. GEJ who has no security background did better than u are doing. The monster they created....
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by TruthinAction: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quest7777:

Disappointed but Contented!
The Boko Haram prisoners were simply released by the Buharis APC Govt of terrorists sympathisers.
It will be 100% impossible for IPOB to launch attack to release MNK from detention.

Don't mind them. They just acted written script and come back to pretend they were not part of it. Report I just read said soldiers guarding the prisons were re deployed hours before the incidence took place.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by colestephan86: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/kuje-prisons-attack-im-disappointed-with-intelligence-system-buhari/

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1544734631974559746?t=evfoaCtho5k9Hvx5F6yFXA&s=19
Its one thing to have weapons, it's another thing to use it properly.
The best clothing material in the hands of an inexperienced tailor is going to be a total waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Hdhdhd(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Only if Nnamdi Kanu was there they would have accused Ipob for the prison break
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by frog12: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
staged grin grin
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by ufotunang: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Disappointed in what....I thought you said and promised nigerians during your election campaign that you will tactkle insecurity and protect lives and properties..so it's intelligence security system that is disappointed in you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Ofiadiegwu: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/kuje-prisons-attack-im-disappointed-with-intelligence-system-buhari/

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1544734631974559746?t=evfoaCtho5k9Hvx5F6yFXA&s=19

Mr President, you liked working with your Hausa/Fulani Muslims being at the helms of affairs all over the offices.
Aren't you seeing the results now?

The names of the prison Boss as well as the permanent secretary of the ministry of Interior sounds like you always wanted. They are obviously Northerners.

But sir, experience over the years has shown that when people of Nigeria are put in an office for tribalistic reasons, they will fail to perform.

The use of federal character principle to fill federal government offices leads to people giving their best in the service of their father land. This lesson is learnt already, but I wonder why your government chose to fill federal government offices with mostly northerners and turn around expecting them to give their best, no, things don't work that way.

Moving on, no person who failed to perform his or her duty will be sacked. Why?
Because things are not done on merit but on connection.

cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Linesman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari and APC Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY as Evidence Yesterday in the Successful Attacked and Released of Criminals Especially those from the Boko Haram Extraction from the Kuje Correctional Service.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Olastep1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Always blaming others for his failures

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by MMWandali: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Normal thing na…

E no dey pass shock

Despite being disappointed with the intelligence system, DG of DSS will retain his job.

IGP will still retain his job.

COAS will still retain his job.

No punishment for failure at all.

Tell me why government agents will be afraid to fail.

This is what Tinubu brought upon this country and wants to benefit from it.

Ndi ala!

So so unfortunate,
It's now up to the people of the country to vote Dem Out
No one should expect the government to sack anyone

This is not the first time
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Buksaylor: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nemere2020:

"Meanwhile, the Presidency has reacted to mounting criticism of the trip to Dakar, Senegal by the President, and to stress that Governments don’t stop working because nations face terrorist threats.

A statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity stated, “To cancel the trip to Senegal would mean that the terrorists are successful in calling the shots, something that no responsible government in the world will allow.”

Imagine?
This is what somebody God created and gave some white stuff that people mistake for brain can spit from his mouth...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by paskal16: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
May affliction not rise a second time
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by abauhere(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
(In bro shaggi's voice) E shock you!!
Ah u are disappointed with intelligent system?
Ogbeni na who scatteram!!
Oga abeg shift!!
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Buziness101: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na shock go soon kii this bastard...
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Blackdisciple(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
If mr shock is shocked when NDA was attacked so why wouldn't he be shocked at the attack on Kuje prison grin grin
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Krexpah(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Don't do anything continue shocking till you will freeze because that's the solution
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by boldtruthalways: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mr Shocker. God's massive judgement will fall on you. You know every single thing you are doing and I assure you, the wicked will never go unpunished.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Fortruth: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
The imposter is there deceiving you guys
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Charly500(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Well, you should not be always shocked by this, because this is now the new normal in nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by IbomFinest: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
sorry bros... I have alternative for you.... You are not paying a dime
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Pray(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dem go soon setup committee. Awon eedyot.....
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by egunna(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quest7777:

Disappointed but Contented!
The Boko Haram prisoners were simply released by the Buharis APC Govt of terrorists sympathisers.
It will be 100% impossible for IPOB to launch attack to release MNK from detention.
make una dey get sense small small abeg.the anger wey dey me now just b like make I give u backhand slap.we dey talj serious matter,u come here with ur beer palour talk.cant u guys just b reasonable for once?how can a sitting govt sponsor terrorists in its own regime?na u far from sense abi na sense far from u?
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shock kill him there.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by abauhere(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
signature2012:
Always in shock.Dummy president.
I don’t blame you,I blame the higher dummies that voted for you.

This is same you rehabilitating BH back to the society instead of sending them to where they can enjoy 7 virgins.

If Nigeria happen to be a sane country,by now we should be seeing multiple resignation letter flying.They don’t care about me and you.

Even the Zombies on this forum are tired and clueless to defend their candidate.

Now tell me,why should any person with vision as small like a mustard seed still think APC deserve to be in power after the dullard leaves office?

The country is in comatose.Nothing is functional.
From lack of jobs.
Poor infrastructure.
No security.
Even the dullard was attacked in his hometown.

Hahahaha...ur bad mouth no be hia o..
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Blackdisciple(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oga shock at it again
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by sekem: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari is always shocked.

Those escaped prisoners might be used for election violence.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Paulianfa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
The monster u created fire back.
Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by Confirm4real(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
In a sane Country Buhari would have resigned or impeached...

But can't happen in a shithole Country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.