Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,581 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba (52860 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Drella(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, this is serious

Mummy good evening ma.
How is daddy?
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Testimony1988(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmmm, does it mean he was not married before?
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Stevo35: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dem wan end that senior man carrier' so sad

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Wpp1: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Emmanuel909090: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2022
He will definitely get a wife, I guess he was married before.

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by HRMK: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2022
FAIR ENOUGH!!
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Omo I no want
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:10am On Jul 07, 2022
sekem:

You don minit!!!

I don't even understand what is really going on.

Biko, did Aguba win any money of recent or what?

I only read the other day that he was homeless and next thing I know they are now doing bidding for who wants to marry him.

Apostle Chibuzor of Omega Power Ministry have already given him an accommodation and promised to sponsor the wedding and set up a business for him and the wife to be.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by sekem: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Apostle Chibuzor of Omega Power Ministry have already given him an accommodation and promised to sponsor the wedding and set up a business for him and the wife to be.

Hmmm... social media has really helped the short man

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by everythinggirly(f): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Two ladies are already dragging him, women and money na five and six.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Kenmatt(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2022
cassyrooy:
grin

What if he tragically died? No contingency measures on that?

Na you wan kill am?

2 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by deebrownneymar: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
dominzy:
OPM General Overseer Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere list conditions on an interested lady for Actor Aguba

The General Overseer of OPM Church Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, has listed out various conditions for any lady interested in marrying Veteran Nollywood Actor Aguba.

He stated:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0gEof9PLVZq89jyMuyfZW72EMoCPfchKWbAPsvYpxd4KMidcHmZbbVHTragtuZi8Al&id=100047296356968

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7213406/ready-marry-kenneth-aguba-nigerian#114460979

Marriage or jail?
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Who da hell is that ugly creature? undecided
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Abemy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
The pastor should not allow desperate ladies to marry and later poison the poor man to death.
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ulunne777:
The era of using women to "settle";a wayward son,an efulefu,a lonely rich or old man,an slowpoke or Autistic ppl so that lineage will not die has gone.
Women are not commodities.Women are humans.
Apostle I really respect you but on this I disagree.

Mgbeke Feminist wannabe..
You go wail tire..
As I speak.. plenty of your gender dn Apply...

Ewu..
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by Nickymezor(f): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Drella:

Mummy good evening ma.
How is daddy?
Good evening daddy, how is mummy doing?
Re: OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba by PumpumPrince: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nickymezor:
Good evening daddy, how is mummy doing?

Daughter am fine oooo....i stll want sexxxxx thou, no vex (no ooofencse) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December / Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.