Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? (1017 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Nefort: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
I have never had the opportunity of dating or meeting anyone I love. In fact I find it really hard meeting someone who is my spec. I have only being in one relationship and I must confess I didn't really love her. I was just tired of being single and searching and decided to manage anything I could find. I just wanted to find out there are those in a similar situation with me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Cubalabloo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hey yea! There is nothing more sweeter than true love.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by fman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
I rather go for
A lady who loves me
Than the one I love.
Maka mgbawa-obi

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by wis3(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Hey yea! There is nothing more sweeter than true love.
it's a hoax. Na scam
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by 40fy: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022

**Told y'all thousand times that love is nothin', but an illusion!!!
**I believe in lust not love!!!

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Rosaline5000: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nefort:
I have never had the opportunity of dating or meeting anyone I love. In fact I find it really hard meeting someone who is my spec. I have only being in one relationship and I must confess I didn't really love her. I was just tired of being single and searching and decided to manage anything I could find. I just wanted to find out there are those in a similar situation with me.
I see from your previous thread that you dont go iyt often, so this is one of the reasons you haven't met the love of your life yet.
Dont worry you will met someone very soon and for your spec what type of woman do you want??
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Bisiebae(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't think I have dated someone I love. I hope this changes soon.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Nefort: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Rosaline5000:

I see from your previous thread that you dont go iyt often, so this is one of the reasons you haven't met the love of your life yet.
Dont worry you will met someone very soon and for your spec what type of woman do you want??
It's the physical aspect that is the main challenge. I don't easily see a lady that I find physically attractive. I still try to go out once in a while but whenever I go out I still don't easily find any lady who is physically attractive to me. In some rare situations when I find a physically attractive lady it's usually in conditions where it wouldn't be recommended to approach her. Like in situations where she is in a hurry or she is with another guy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Nefort: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bisiebae:
I don't think I have dated someone I love. I hope this changes soon.
So what made you date those you didn't love?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by virginprincess(f): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
I haven't dated the one i love though i have met him but we aren't dating yet,seriously i can't wait to experience true love.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Medianna(f): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dating someone you love
heart go break be that...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Acidbath: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
No...

Blood no dey flow for my veins. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Bisiebae(f): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Nefort:

So what made you date those you didn't love?

I thought I was in love. Turns out it wasn't love, just familiarity.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Bisiebae(f): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Finding your spec maybe really hard. Sometimes, be flexible when it comes to "spec" but make sure the person is attractive to you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by NokiaN8(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Go for money you love.. Like for money, share for lady
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
fman:
I rather go for
A lady who loves me
Than the one I love.
Maka mgbawa-obi

Who loves you? Or ur Money!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Nefort:
Go and wash your head in a Cele Church. It's spiritual.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by nokspos: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
I have, three times
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? by Lamanii22(f): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yes o! And it’s a pleasant feeling when you are in love with someone and the person in return loves you….

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) / Mohbad Grabs Naira Marley Sis Big Yansh As Asake Grabs Tiwa Yansh In Music Video / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.