Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

See What Happened To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To Me (841 Views)

Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her / See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me by Rtk5: 4:38am On Jul 07, 2022
A friend sent me 10k to buy food and I wanted recharging 1k subscription, the I mistakenly recharged my line with 10k. Please is there anything that could be done? I feel so bad that I almost committed suicide. Please I need help
Re: See What Happened To Me by imagrg(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Commit suicide for 10k?
Hmm. You must not do that. There is more to life than 10k. You could be our future President, mind you.
Re: See What Happened To Me by RedChiefPriest: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2022
I told these spirits to only go after corrupt politicians not people like you,but they no dey hear word angry.
Anyways Op you don't have a problem though,you will just sell it back for cash.

Dj! 5 cups of palmwine for me and Op
Barman! Play me "Mistake with Solution" by Sanusi Lamido and Drake.
Re: See What Happened To Me by robinso01(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Ehya. Sorry for that. You could ask people around if they need to buy card, you might not make the exact amount, but you will surely make something.
Re: See What Happened To Me by thesicilian: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2022
There are some sites online that you can sell the cards to get back a large percentage of the money
Re: See What Happened To Me by micfred(m): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Betpawa

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Lol. Something similar have happened to me before
Re: See What Happened To Me by everythinggirly(f): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm. Sorry about that.
Re: See What Happened To Me by postbmd: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2022
thesicilian:
There are some sites online that you can sell the cards to get back a large percentage of the money
trust me so far nah. Nigeria site na scam dont ask how
Re: See What Happened To Me by postbmd: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
If u are to sell it how do u go about it?
Re: See What Happened To Me by HustleSmart(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Nice one OP
Now you can call family and friends

(1) (Reply)

Another Popular South African Actor's Sex Tape Leaks - Watch / Sxx Syle U Should Try Out Before Sunday / 5 Things Men Do In Bed Women Hates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.