Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter (50821 Views)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Ohraykon: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
What is stopping the incompetent general from sacking all the madams called service chiefs. Abi dem swear for Buhari make him no sack non performing persons
the ones who were their predecessors what did they do? these guys pick their goons, why do you think they killed abu ali? to pave way for their tools in military to cause havoc. Patriotism is dead in naija, most soldiers are just jobber men and cowards in uniform. they are only brave when it is innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Father254: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=lalasticlala post=114498976]As shared by Emma Millel Jnr:

This is not the time for the church to engage in prayers and evangelism.
The secret is out that the demons up north wants to take over than allow power shift to the south. They rather cause religious war.

Bishops,pop ,Rev , pastor's and GO should start teaching members to handle guns and ammo to defend themselves.

The time is coming and it's coming fast it will be bloody and the world will do nothing if you fail to defend yourself.

Sale the airplane and buy guns , sale lands and buy guns.

If the 300 foot soldiers up north storm any church unprepared, sorry for the members and church leadership .

There's time for everything under the sun. It's war .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Opmic: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
And one idiot because of selfishness will still think something good can come out of APC. Even if something good can come, we are supposed to pay back all the evil they did to us by voting out APC
Dear yoruba, you aspirant boasted about being the one that brought the current disaster president to power, he never opposed any of his policy not even once.
For somebody that has common sense this means that there wouldn't be much difference between the current president and him, if given power.
Omo Yoruba lemi na, but me I dey think and I dey tell myself truth.
Vote OBI 2023, it might not totally end terrorism, but it will weaken their power. The current government has linkage with banditry terrorism kidnap, that why it is always successfully done
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Lazenby007(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
I pray the reverend survives and the innocent gal is rescued alive, if not, if the woman survives the coma her life will NEVER remain the same again.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by yavo2: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
inhumane...what a demonic society
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by hush15: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
This is what Nigeria is doing to her citizens.
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.

Well, Nigerians are about to be presented another opportunity to address their mistakes. Firstly, APC is never an option. Especially Christian voters though I hate to sound religious but it is obvious that as a Christian voter, APC is never an option. With that Party still in power, the impunity would even be more reckless and like I advised back then in 2015, Nigeria's problem will no longer corruption but sheer impunity and lawlessness.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by dnawah(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2022
1bunne4lif:
It is finished!!!
it is not finished o! If everyone can arm himself. angry
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Raphaprayergrou: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Well Christian's if you like still be sleeping,it's high time we all know there there is an agenda,we have to wake up and fight
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Mrkumareze(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Mindlog:
Sad.

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023? angry

On the ground of compensating Tinubu for single handedly giving us Baba....
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Amumaigwe: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
This is what Nigeria is doing to her citizens.
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.

And the equally incompetent and useless man that claimed he installed Buhari is running everywhere shooting 'it is my turn'. His turn to conduct requiem for Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Most people vilified Pastor/Rev. Emmanuel Bosun in 2014/15. Even his own RCCG relegated him to the back, but everything he said will happen if Buhari comes to power has happened. In fact worse has happened. This was a man God sent from Germany to come and warn the Church in Nigeria but we derided him. Today the Church is hunted down by Islamists with Buhari's government overtly and covertly enabling them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Arysexy(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2022
A family just wiped out, cos that 13 yrs old girl won't survive their gang rape.

UK need to do more in putting Nigeria name among country persecuting Christians.

Curse be upon any Christian that votes APC Muslim Muslim ticket to enable more persecution of Christians without any effort to abate it
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by TheKrakon: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2022
I don't give a Bleep. It takes one bullet for me to leave this world. Who cares about the big bad wolf.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Xboy1993: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Useless headline, if it was in Anambra, would you wrote Anambra Gunmen?

U bias is second to none, U tag others as Unknown gunmen while others as Adamawa gunmen
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by pacespot(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Where are those religion advocates who said there is a religion freedom in Nigeria All the kidnappings and attacks by terrorists I am hearing lately are happening to only Christians
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by FutureFocus: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Are there no security operatives in that state?

Omg! They took the girl away?

Lord have mercy
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by rayvelez(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Only God know when this hot dinner will touch our resident buharist, I just hope it would happen soon before buhari tenure end.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by KINGS100(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Emma Millel Jnr:
This is the handwork of Islamic Jihadis, their footprint is all over there. They took the girl as a sex slave. Islamist have declared war on Christians in our land and we are waiting for a a miracle. It's time to take up arms and defend our lands, our family, our pride and our right.

May their Souls Rest in Peace.
May the Rev. Recover from his injury
May the mother recover from her pain

Stay Away from Islam

https://twitter.com/EmmaMillelJnr/status/1544747345992105986?t=7AxlQ5tb8G9MA5ugZ6IW7Q&s=08
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by edungene7: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
The released Bokoharam suspect from kuje prison under the disguise of jailbreak have began there mission why can't Nigerians see the Hand writing on the wall reduce the Christian population in the North before the election that is the mission
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Mindlog:
Sad.

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023? angry
Their stupid urchins said PDP did the worst.. So they can.consider voting.them.again..

What a quantifiable bunch of IQ lower than that of an ant am sharing a nation with.

Very pathetic
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by tabaralph: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/EmmaMillelJnr/status/1544747345992105986?t=7AxlQ5tb8G9MA5ugZ6IW7Q&s=08

God pls save this innocent girl from this demons oo, 13 years old girl �

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Gkemz: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Klasique911:
Cruelty is the order of the day...
Wickedness and brutality spiced up with evil deeds, backed by the Devilish party and a vulture_grilling_bastard on this forum

You all will never go unpunished

May we never have a disaster like Buhari and APC ever again
Amen
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Festy4u(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria under President Lifeless is on a life support! undecided
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by SLOVFO(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Scamupdates:
even the usa we are planning to japa to, is no longer safe. may people who dont know us, know us through our rip

You cannot compare the gun violence over there to what we have in this contraption called a country. The number of people killed just this month alone in Nigeria is mind boggling
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by lexy2014: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2022
lalasticlala:

, over to you. I guess PDP is responsible for this
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by LivingTribunal: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2022
What does our modern day knights actually represent if they can't pick up the guns and defend the church like it used to be back in the days

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Kidnap his lil daughter to rape her abi!
Muslims why
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by GardenOfGod(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
That's why they're helpless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Tozic:

I don't like this part.
The world is watching, have been watching and still is watching.

You think they're not enablers?
As long as you are BLACK the world doesn't care.

I believe you read where UK, USA and others alarmed their citizens about some certain places in Nigeria that they shouldn't go to? And you think they don't know? Please.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by maasoap(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
That's just too much for a single family. Just like an old farmer whose four sons alongside 6 other labourers were tied up and shot dead by the bandits.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by petermichaels(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
What Kind Of emotional trauma will That 13year Old LIVE WITH. The Country Is In A Big Mess. Nobody Is Resigning. No body Is Claiming Responsibility. Not Even The President. Really A Shit hole If you Ask Me. Only God Can save This country.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by shedy03(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Righteousness02:
what is happening I smell persecution
E don tay oooo
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by shedy03(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2022
DeZoro:
And useless Lai Mohammed said there is no plan to eliminate Christianity in Nigeria?
Turkey stye is already ongoing na, no be joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.