Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter (50814 Views)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
This is what Nigeria is doing to her citizens.
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.
yoruba people need to apologise igbos ..
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by smileyoo: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
MosakuAW:
One Nigeria is finished!

If OBI wins next election, the problem will be double across the nation because of North selfishness

If Atiku wins, the dominance of the North will continue and the South will be more marginalized.

If Tinubu wins, he will sell the whole South to the North in his first term just to win the 2nd term and corruption across the nation will triple and Nigeria will suffer travelling internationally based on our corrupt practices.

The best at the moment is #BreakNigeria....

I can assure you that if Oga peter obi win the election, this madness will not take him more than two weeks, to put an end to it, unlike these terrorists sympathizers currently in charge.
Oga obi is never a push over, especially when he is convinced and fixed on doing the right thing.
this terrorists are doing all these rubbish because presently there's zero consequences for the atrocities, they perpetrate against nigerians.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by showafrica(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Christianity is under siege in Nigeria .. Time to stand up and defend our faith . These infidels won't stop , it's time to remind them that the church of God suffereth violence no be today ... E don tay when these infidels have tried to take over the faithful and convert us to Islam...

They tried it in the old world and the templers chased them out of Jerusalem....
They cannot wipe Christianity out of Nigeria!! It is a lie!!

It is time for an eye for an eye...

This is the old testament law it is time we bring it back. If you kill my reverend I will kill your imam

If you kill my daughter I will kill your wife

If you kill my neighbors I will kill your entire clan

Isreal adopted this strategy since... Nigeria Christians still dey learn. Only MNK understood the game and unleashed ESN. In Isreal, if you kill one Jew, 10 of you people must be eliminated to equate the life of jew. That's the only reason Isreal I still living today. Very soon, e go be like that for 9ja.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by 316merit: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please what's happeningPlease what's happening...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Owologbo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mindlog:
Sad.

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023? angry

On the ground of foolishness and abnormalities. Some are here on nairaland..
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Mrexcell(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yet the buhari's apc jihadist regime will keep denying that christains in nigeria are not been deliberately targeted and killed.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Mrexcell(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
What is stopping the incompetent general from sacking all the madams called service chiefs. Abi dem swear for Buhari make him no sack non performing persons

How many service chiefs will buhari sack why can't buhari himself resign for failing nigerians? Is the whole not clear to even the deaf and blind that the security problem is beyond sacking of service chiefs?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by SIMONEKPA7: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mrexcell:

How many service chiefs will buhari sack why can't buhari himself resign for failing nigerians? Is the whole not clear to even the deaf and blind that the security problem is beyond sacking of service chiefs?
But starting from some where not bad. The man has never sack anybody working for him. Not ministers,or DG's
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Alpharey: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
What is stopping the incompetent general from sacking all the madams called service chiefs. Abi dem swear for Buhari make him no sack non performing persons

Even He himself should be impeached too. Abi Impeachment has been erased from the Constitution of this Senate?? :

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Masterclass32: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Christians are being killed in this country.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Emmanuel909090: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why kill his children and kidnap his daughter after shooting him?

Is this not a failed state, and funny enough our security system is so porous, they can never fish this animals out.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by GreyLaw(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
This is what Nigeria is doing to her citizens.
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.

After Buhari they want Tinubu. Mr. Tinubu is the most wicked of them all; a very heartless man. He knew Buhari. He knew the terrible nature of Buhari when he was a soldier. He knew Buhari successfully carried out a coup that ousted a duly elected democratic government. He knew Buhari took Nigeria into recession.

Yet he went to bring Buhari simply to displace Jonathan so that after Buhari, he will become president. He cared not for Nigerias and their economy. All he cared for in 2015 was his personal ambition. Today Nigeria is in the gutter and the same Tinubu who should be hiding his head in shame wants to become president.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by MDK777: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'd I don't blame the northerners for the problem of insecurity in this country I only blame our southern and Eastern brothers who fail to cooperate together in order to fix this country because the northerners are senseless and they can easily brainwash themselves in believing stupid ideology but the worst and the southern that are aware of life that know the value of life they educate themselves they pay tax they know the value of life but they seem to be a follower instead of to be a leader they choose to be a slave instead of to be a leader oh what a pity
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jesus!
What a Life!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Charles1110(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
shedy03:

They don't want to hear people answering names like Charles and their likes, your name should be Abubakar, Musa, Ali etc. lol.

Lolz
If that's the case then they are dreaming
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Charles1110(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lazenby007:
We are dancing buga

cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Bimbilla(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Now who do they expect to pay the ransom?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Leshyne(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
And one ugly man will say that Christians ain't persecuted.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by 300Spartans: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abdul05:
So terrible... embarassed

That is the country a foolish president called Buhari is presiding over
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by shedy03(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Bros the country is in total confusion
No, the country is fine.
Some people are playing out a script already planned and tested.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by shedy03(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Charles1110:

Lolz
If that's the case then they are dreaming
They mean business, it's you that's sleeping while they are making progress.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by naijamerican: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Muslims terrorists killing Christians everyday in this country
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Veeryeasy(m): 12:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Oh my God, if this man and his wife recovers they'll be traumatized for life, where can i buy and keep just in case
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Ofolete: 5:12am On Jul 08, 2022
We warned people against Buhari yet they went ahead and voted him especially many yorubas. It has started again. When it will happen, this one will swallow all the voters in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by newcommer: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are a real lunatic. Hahahaha. I still like you anyways
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by nosleep: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Kidnapped his daughter grin
Why de no kill am lik her brothers grin

Muslims no de use eyes see Girls grin Sex starved mufus grin
Konji na Bastard,
Mak de go use der uncircumcised dick kill de girls grin
what's funny here why are you laughing like a big fool undecided
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Unrated900(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mindlog:
Sad.

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023? angry

It’s pathetic Apc and pdp be the same
Pdp might be the ones unleashing this mayhem on Apc.
So Nigerians would be suffering
Don’t Be surprised if pdp wins comes 2023
And the same killings takes over.
All this are political krinkrunkrankum.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by melvinonoja: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
because of bad leadership.
incandescentena:
sad

My sympathy to the family

So you mean people killed and some kidnapped are still being held within the country and our security agencies cannot locate them and free the victims? Wow..

This country is unfixable!

May God bless me enough to migrate abroad. This is shocking everyday
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
nosleep:
what's funny here why are you laughing like a big fool undecided
Why are u quoting me lik a Small fool??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.