Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter (50814 Views)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2022
God , we your children cry for mercy daily

Look at innocent children for God sake..

#cryingggggggg#

Please God
Please God
Please God
Please God
Please God
Please God
Please God ������
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by YMD1104: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Unknown gunmen dey don't start their job well done
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Safyqueen: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Peter Obi will show no mercy to these people.
he'll slaughter them the way ihejirika slaughtered bokoharam which made Buhari and elrufai cry.

Nigerians cannot make the mistake of electing another Apc candidate who's plan is to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava or bokoharam abi bandit will overrun Nigeria.

vote for obi let's end this madness.

Please stop decampagning Obi. Even you are interested in using any opportunity to campaign for him, you ended up framing yourself. You mean Obi is coming to destroy the north and the Muslims by the name Boko Haram or bandits?
That means he will never cum. grin
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Nothing is shocking again as far as this bloodthirsty leadership is concerned. APC is demonic ; a group designed by the Devil to destroy Nigeria, and it's unbelievable that there're still Nigerians that'll cast a vote for APC.

Atiku won't also be any different. An innocent girl was killed like a dog and Atiku couldn't even stand by his pretentious tweat of condemnation. If he could delete that post for his religion, I assure you, in his tenure, these ppl would be going door to door dragging out Christians and slaughtering them.

There's a massive movement to destroy all Christians in this country, and both TINUBU AND ATIKU are agents that'll continue from where Buhari stopped.
The wave that'll bring Nigeria to an end is blowing and anyone that casts a vote either for PDP OR APC already has his hand stained with the blood of innocent ppl that'll be slaughtered in the next 8 yrs.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Christianity is under siege in Nigeria .. Time to stand up and defend our faith . These infidels won't stop , it's time to remind them that the church of God suffereth violence no be today ... E don tay when these infidels have tried to take over the faithful and convert us to Islam...

They tried it in the old world and the templers chased them out of Jerusalem....
They cannot wipe Christianity out of Nigeria!! It is a lie!!

It is time for an eye for an eye...

This is the old testament law it is time we bring it back. If you kill my reverend I will kill your imam

If you kill my daughter I will kill your wife

If you kill my neighbors I will kill your entire clan
No! They are waiting for and praying to their unexistence sky God and European made up fairytale Jesus christ to come and save them.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Gold2882: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Military want to take over this country, that is y the are not serious about the security challenge in the society.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by wasi9ice: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Mindlog post=114499174]Sad.

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023? angry[/quo
te] on the ground of religious and ethnicity bigotry,,
It's unfortunate that some educated youths even those with no Job are among those fighting for the continuity of APC government,, maybe because of some 10k, a cap and a pack of noodles,, to continue the suffering for the next 4 to 8 years ,,
Because, he is your tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by ComeToJesus: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Mindlog:
Sad.

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023? angry

Bro, don't be surprised. Many will still vote the deadly party. Most Nigerians are insulated from the truth and good conscience. They are, regrettably, akin to early humans whose cognitive capacity and ability to appraise situations was grossly degraded and below par.

Na Nigerians dey do themselves.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Mindlog: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Bro, don't be surprised. Many will still vote the deadly party. Most Nigerians are insulated from the truth and good conscience. They are, regrettably, akin to early humans whose cognitive capacity and ability to appraise situations was grossly degraded and below par.

Na Nigerians dey do themselves.
Then it is a case of what in psychology is regarded as learned helplessness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by generalud: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2022
APC government is the worst in the history of Nigeria. All the innocent people killed under this government out weighs the total number of people that died during Nigerian Civil war.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by 2loadedguy: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
This is what Nigeria is doing to her citizens.
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.
Agreed, it's highly unfortunate. The annoying thing is we feel so powerless. Must we wait till 2023? Can't there be a mass action to force this man out and set a precedence for bad government? We need to take action as was done during the Arab spring.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by ComeToJesus: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Then it is a case of what in psychology is regarded as learned helplessness.

Absolutely! You just gave me solid theoretical framework for my next work.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by ExposingdMatrix: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtmFtg4Z_Bc

Just look at his countenance and blatant lies. It was obvious the seat was too hot for him when asked the hot questions he got that he had to resort to insults, bullying, taquiyya and delay tactics. Imagine Lying that Bulus isn't Paul even when Islamic sources agree it is.. I am not here to defend any religion against the other but this religion has been bursted beyond every reasonable double and intellectual reasoning but I guess people are still in it due to fear, coercion, affiliation, pride, greed, sycophancy and a false sense of loyalty.

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2022
This is so appalling!!! A country where we have so many security outfits, yet, bandits are operating at a level which is very high
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by ExposingdMatrix: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Mindlog: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Absolutely! You just gave me solid theoretical framework for my next work.

Good to know. cheesy

That is undergrad psychology, taught during Psychology of Personality classes.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Goodman247: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria is a failed state,
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by J3susFr3ak: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2022
phineas:
CAN should get a group of strategists to do the following;

1.Create an emmergency hotline for all pastors and christian communities to call in the case of an emmergency such as this

2.Create a call center place.like MTN call center to collate such calls.it must function 24/7.

3.Liase with Goverment for a dedicated response team that does not need long approval process.The response team must be able to respond at the teams discretion.They must be in evry LGA.They can also have volunteers under their supervision

4.Invest tithe money in amoured vehicles and personal protection gear for the response team, the way( Lagos invests in the rapid squad in the state), satelite technology and a situation room to have an operations center where experts actually monitors the operation

5.Have reports writren on every operation and monitor the trends to improve the system

Please note that all the above steps are ;
-cheaper than a private jet.
-easier to maintain than private jet landing fees.
-More sustainable than tellinng people to defend themselves.

We are not bereft of wisdom.we owe it to our people to strategize for their defence instead of wailing.

That said all true muslims do the needful.Make sure that girl gets back before the week is over.

Interesting thoughts here. Someone should SCREAM that to the relevant ears. The Church of Jesus Christ is under fierce attack! Prayers are good....but Wisdom calls for definite defensive actions.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Temi2468: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.

I'm a Yoruba but I will not lose my senses of being objective because of tribalism, nepotism and favoritism.

If I'm to vote because of party, Tinubu loses my vote.

If I'm to vote based on individual, Tinubu loses my vote because of old age, health and corruption.

This is the best thing ALL Nigerians should be doing now, but unfortunately, our opinions and reasoning differs!

How I wish everyone made the decision to flush out these APC and PDP and any other individual/party whose evil records are known and do not represent the interest of the common man.

Please, do this for the sake of our children and their future.

Ẹ jor

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by comodo: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Peter Obi will show no mercy to these people.
he'll slaughter them the way ihejirika slaughtered bokoharam which made Buhari and elrufai cry.

Nigerians cannot make the mistake of electing another Apc candidate who's plan is to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava or bokoharam abi bandit will overrun Nigeria.

vote for obi let's end this madness.
He told you so Insurgency cannot be fought head on. The country is already polarized. Jonathan tried it with mercenaries and all worth not, he was even reported to ICC for being brutal. Buhari came with carrots and broomstick cane. We all have seen the consequences. Because the cane did not match the carrot. Maybe what was needed was actually carrot and big stick to match. Dem no dey use force kill mosquito wey perch for testicles.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by J3susFr3ak: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2022
comodo:

He told you so Insurgency cannot be fought head on. The country is already polarized. Jonathan tried it with mercenaries and all worth not, he was even reported to ICC for being brutal. Buhari came with carrots and broomstick cane. We all have seen the consequences. Because the cane did not match the carrot. Maybe what was needed was actually carrot and big stick to match. Dem no dey use force kill mosquito wey perch for testicles.

On the contrary....there would never be a headway with Islamic Terrorism without being "brutal". Israel today will cease to exist if they just folded their arms and allow any nonsense intimidate or threaten them.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Emmy000seun(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigerians vote for buhari in 2015 but not in 2019, Buhari and APC rigged their way in...it's like taking the country back to 1805..what a pity of a thing, and no even harsh action from the government and all this selfish politician kept quiet..Nigeria is just like hell fire aswear..
KingGBsky:
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Scamupdates:
even the usa we are planning to japa to, is no longer safe. may people who dont know us, know us through our rip
.. USA also has his own wahala..mass shooting
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Adevector: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
What is stopping the incompetent general from sacking all the madams called service chiefs. Abi dem swear for Buhari make him no sack non performing persons
the idiot will rather give them international appointments as ambassadors

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by mabea: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
The shame of a country. I feel so sorry. Look at the beautiful girl they are going 6marry off all because of her faith. Leah Shuaibu is still there languishing in the hands of these terrible monsters. O Lord save your people.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by treatise: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
Mr President will be "shocked" on hearing this news.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
If you like keep being hypocritical about things pertaining to your security and existence, no one is safe.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Hotzone(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obedient no be mouth

Sense of approach, till now Christian youths are ranting online....and tomorrow is Friday...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by BigBills: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Christians are slowly being wiped out of the North, how comes it's hard for you to hear that Imam was killed by gunmen in the north? The highest thing they do is to kidnap them, later l, they will be released! God is watching!!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by biafranrealson: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
chaiii, my heart really bleeds
how long shall we be seeing this type of terror on innocent children ? look at the two boys whose life was just cut short,
the mother may not survive this horror , having lost virtually all members of her family
The innocent girl that will be enslaved for ever as sex slave
christains wake up
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by BloomingDale(f): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
newcommer:

You're one of my favorite posters.

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by proprince(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
For those that voted/supported buhari in 2015, the blood of these family is on your head.

We warned but they called us haters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.