Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today (31449 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nimrod81: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

For those asking what concerns Putin grin
Have you forgotten the rubbish sanctions on Russia It back fire on Europe

Most countries leader will be changed

Please don't quote me if you don't understand what is going on

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

USA don't trust Joe again

I pity Ukraine most leaders will start withdrawal of support

This is just a tip till when winter comes in Europe

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites
You understand well. Economic pressures in the UK are driving these events. And those pressures are as a result of the Russian-Ukraine war.

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Amodi470(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Toh, when will Buhari resign because of poor governance
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Bentizil:

You're the one without sense, so stop trying to sound wise... Sanction boomerang on Europe and US, fools stop trying to shift post...
They sanction Russia, now inflation want to kill them...
Lesson: Never bite the hand that feeds you...

Monkey. Which inflation wants to kill who? I live in Europe. I have firsthand experience. Tell us what experience you are talking with. Daft goats always boasting about what they know nothing about. Even Russian engineers and scientist are using style to find their way out of Russia and moving to other western countries. If you think sanctions is not affecting Russia you are more stupid than I thought.

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by TIDDOLL(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
I see you have no idea on how powerful Russia influence is

Putin will literally change All the leaders in Europe even even USA

[/b]Lmao, this is literally the real definition of a clown wallow in his folly...

Your doggedness intrigues me[b]
grin
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2022
DannyFX2638:
when we enter winter, I'll know if they have ideology or not

Like they haven't seen many winters before Russian gas. Why do you guys not think before talking? Why? You can claim it will be more expensive. But acting like they can't survive one winter just to end dependence on Russia is just plain silly.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by EndWeakerection: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Can this ever Happen in Nigeria ?
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Bentizil: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2022
TheGift:

Even you know that this does not concern Putin, but you still insist on displaying your ignorance. And I am quoting you cos, YOU are the one who doesnt undertsand what is going on.
You're actually the one displaying ignorance...
Nairalanders are not fools, sanction boomerang on Europe and US...

Never bite the hand that feeds you...
Next pls..
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Treasure17(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
The honourable thing to do. Buhari next.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
I see you have no idea on how powerful Russia influence is

Putin will literally change All the leaders in Europe even even USA

Boris Johnson is resigning not because Putin but because 2 years ago he was told about a misbehaving high ranking member of his party's sex assault charges, and instead of taking action then, kept the man on, and even promoted him.

Then the member went on to commit another assault...it reached the media, Boris denied initally that he was told about the guy...but when the truth came out...he said he forgot.

He ended up looking like a liar, and it rebounded badly on his party...which is why he is in soup. And this is not the first time ne has misstepped.

The UK is no perfect nation, but they hold their leaders to high standard...unlike russia and even Nigeria.

P.S One of his ministers who resigned ...was intially ordered by Boris to say that Boris was not told about the erring member...and when the truth came out, the minister (who has a very good reputation ) was left looking like a liar. He lost his temper, and resigned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Bentizil:

Next pls..

So the sanctions is the reason Boris resigned? Chai you guys are daft. The reason Boris has been asked to resign is everywhere for people to see. But you losers who pride themselves on being western antagonist because of the fun of it are just shouting Russia and reminding everyone of the stupidity of the average Russian bot.

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites

Why are you guys so du.mb? What has domestic issues gotta do with Putin? You're too fooolish to realise this is the same guy that was having weekly parties when everyone was told to stay home for covid?

Goshhh Seun you really need to add a Stuupid button on NL,since you've refused to add dislike button for personal reason.

We understand your colleges and universities are useless, nothing but glorified nurseries but don't you have access to the internet to be spewing this dumbb narratives? I'm surprised you left out Ukraine.

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by IgOga(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Laggafin:
This is a country that works.. if we fail to elect Peter obi.. I'm leaving Nigeria the nxt day to Europe and no jupiter will stand in ma way

Use your one vote for Obi and stop the "we" talk. Obi is PDP = Obi is Labour = Obi is APGA = Atiku is APC = Atiku is PDP = Tinubu is APC

They are all in thesame what'sapp group.

If Obi wins (probability of 0.3) APC and PDP politicians will all decamp to LP cos they are thesame

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Mars16(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Very intelligent write up despite I sympathize with the people of Ukraine, Boris Johnson and Joe Biden are terrible decision makers just like Buhari of Nigeria
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2022
IgOga:

Use your one vote for Obi and stop the "we" talk. Obi is PDP = Obi is Labour = Obi is APGA = Atiku is APC = Atiku is PDP = Tinubu is APC

If Obi wins (probability of 0.3) APC and PDP politicians will all decamp to LP cos they are thesame

Someone who knows Nigerian politicans has spoken.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Esope6320: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2022
IG acct needed ASAP
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by IgOga(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Boris should have resigned last week and he could leave honorably but as it stands they will drag him if he tries to stay till October.

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by TheGift: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Bentizil:

Next pls..

Hahaha, you can't even tell us why Boris Johnson resigned , you are here talking about sanctions boomeranging. You make me laugh.

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by redsun(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
We can trust this news to be truth.
Africa Leaders hardly resign or back out, if not a particular President of a particular Country suppose to have backed out since.

African system is not rational and that's why outright criminals rule the roost there.When it becomes rational only individuals like Peter Obi will be campaigning to be elected into public offices, AND PROLIFIC LOOTERS LIOKE Tinubu WILL BE LANGUSHING IN JAIIL.

Leadership is about vision,intergrity,morals and values that resonate with people..
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Off pointer. I believe this has to do with the party during the covid19 lockdown.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Mars16:
Very intelligent write up despite I sympathize with the people of Ukraine, Boris Johnson and Joe Biden are terrible decision makers just like Buhari of Nigeria

You won't even recognise intelligence if it hits you right in the face. You call that crap intelligent?

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by juman(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2022
MrLearned:

Hello do I know you?

How did my Comment appeared as an insult to you?

Or, You're same with the folks in here who indulged in insulting a persona whom you haven't seen for Once in your entirely Life?

Moreover There were Question Marks on my comment, Mr Insult!

Mr Learned

"Mr Learned"

grin grin grin
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Mars16(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Dscop:

You won't even recognise intelligence if it hits you right in the face. You call that crap intelligent?
Ok please give me your own opinion of the topic
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by oluobi(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2022
IgOga:

No bro, if that 0.3 ever become reality, Obi will decamp to PDP.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Mars16:
Ok please give me your own opinion of the topic

You don't have the mental capacity to grab anything I say, but I'll suggest get off nairaland and start googling.

I can see the root of some of your problems. Your bar is actually on the floor. Stick with your president , pvc and elections. You guys stop making foools of yourself analysing crap you don't even have electricity to research.

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by useni1: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

How does this stop them from continuing the sanctions? You think European politicians are like your fairweather politicians that you look up to that don't have an ideology? Or you think they didn't weigh the cost of sanctions before implementation? Face it those guys stand on principle and by next year all the leverage Russia has on energy will be eroded. That's why Russia is railing against sanctions.
Thunder fire your mouth. Make ogun kill you and America. Slave and donkey idiot. America and europe will both be destroyed and if you have family over there they will all die in the rubble. Bastard slave siding with demons. Shango strike you mad! Up Russia! Thank You Putin, our lord and personal savior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by RaptorX: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Gold2882: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Make the idiot getat abeg. We get bigger issues with the country Nigeria wey dem create for us.

What is going on in Nigeria is not terrorism, it's religious war.

If na terrorism, them for dey kill Imams too but na only Reverend fathers and pastors them dey kill. shocked

Christians should form CSWAP as soon as possible to protect themselves. Make them no mumu think say Jesus or SECURITY agents go protect them.

Enough of the tithe collecting game, it's time to protect yourselves.

I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim. Na yeye Nigerian I be.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Feggie3: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

You must be very f0*1ish. If Boris was a tyrant like your Putin he wouldn't have listened to his citizens and step down!!!

3 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by wowo2: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Rubbish spotted ! All politicians are liars !!! You expect all of them to resign?

Boris Johnson is of a different breed. He will still remain in parliament (MP) but he will no longer be the PM. He is a Prime minister because he is a politician that was elected as an MP in the party that won most seats. So, basically he remains a politician and his lies will not affect the party as a whole.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2022
mrkings84:
The current president of a Nigerian is a former military man and should understand security better, but his predecessor who was a civilian president did much better security wise,.

Yet you see, in Nigeria no one resigns!

Nigeria is the worst place to live in.

Now that these criminal elements are freed, what is the faith of those lawyers who were involved in some of the cases that led to some of these criminals being jailed?

Abeg I don tire!

Predecessor wey under his regime dem dey bomb cities up and down, plus Boko was essentially running several states?

(Buhari has not done well, but let us not pretend GEJ was better)
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Feggie3: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

You must be very f**lish! If Boris was a tyrant like your Putin he wouldn't have listened to his citizens and step down!!!
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2022
useni1:
Thunder fire your mouth. Make ogun kill you and America. Slave and donkey idiot. America and europe will both be destroyed and if you have family over there they will all die in the rubble. Bastard slave siding with demons. Shango strike you mad! Up Russia! Thank You Putin, our lord and personal savior

Spoken like a brain dead kid. This is the best you can do? No class. No intelligence. No sense. Just stupidity from start to finish. I am sure your family is doing very badly hence the reason for your tantrums and hoping for evil on other people's family. May you be rewarded according to your wish for others. Sorry Mr. Russian slave. Since supporting a position means slavery to you. I hope you get cured of your madness soon. I won't even reply your foolishness again. You are beneath me.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories / Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.