Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today (31447 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by seunny4lif(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2022
RichDad1:

What concerns Putin with UK parliamentary matters ?
Boris and Co want regime changed in Russia but instead they are getting regime change at home
Bulgaria
Italy
Uk
Holland
Etc

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Damage has been done.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2022
DonMaxxy:
grin

Sleepy Joe is next , by 2024, sleepy Joe will be history

US, UK follow Germany sanction Russia, unknowing to them German economy be like Igbo economy as it was built by the Jews, Germany and Israel no dey ever suffer economic woes

Now US, UK don enter one chance grin grin

It's nice when you can put faces to some iidiots posting on NL. Do you wanna come over and remove Biden from office?

Coming from an eediot that your 6hrs in the sun to cast a ballot won't even count at the end of the day, 80% of you on NL are just too dumbb to make it in life.

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Make the idiot getat abeg. We get bigger issues with the country Nigeria wey dem create for us.

What is going on in Nigeria is not terrorism, it's religious war.

If na terrorism, them for dey kill Imams too but na only Reverend fathers and pastors them dey kill.

To balance the equation, Christians should form CSWAP as soon as possible to kill imams. NA EQUAL MADNESS DEY STOP MADNESS. The best form of defence is to attack. Make them no mumu think say Jesus or SECURITY agents go protect them.

Dem don go free more of their soldiers from Kuje prison, I suspect the coming days no go easy oo.

Enough of the tithe collecting game, it's time to protect yourselves.

I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim. Na yeye Nigerian I be.

Adebayo dey tell Christians to protect themselves, na that one go stop the attackers.

Now I know why them hold mazi Kalu since
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Bentizil: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

Monkey. Which inflation wants to kill who? I live in Europe. I have firsthand experience. Tell us what experience you are talking with. Daft goats always boasting about what they know nothing about. Even Russian engineers and scientist are using style to find their way out of Russia and moving to other western countries. If you think sanctions is not affecting Russia you are more stupid than I thought.
Fools like you will always deny the glaring...
Bastard will always be bastard, I can't help but noticed that in you...
We understand peeps like you and I love to see your beautiful pain written all over...
Your tears is sweet just like Europeans tears now...
Weeks ago Boris was shouting regime change without knowing the change will start with him...
Just like ken6488 wrotw earlier "I'll reply you after more regime change in the West"
Till then, don't forget to keep crying on mention...
Fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by EdoBoy90(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Putin 54-0 Boris

Putin is the Most Powerful Man in the World. If you like, argue with your key pad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by RichDad1(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
ictplotter:

Go and study international relations and diplomacy.
You know nothing.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

Monkey. Which inflation wants to kill who? I live in Europe. I have firsthand experience. Tell us what experience you are talking with. Daft goats always boasting about what they know nothing about. Even Russian engineers and scientist are using style to find their way out of Russia and moving to other western countries. If you think sanctions is not affecting Russia you are more stupid than I thought.

Why are you wasting your time teaching these moronsss basic economy. They live in a shiithole and all they know is eating snakes and betting the money they don't have. Simply ask them mention one Russian movie they've seen grin

But they live in Nigeria, poverty capital of the world but they're hoping Ukraine gets destroyed by their brother Putin so they can feel they've accomplished something in their pathetic lives.

You're arguing with eediots that might be kidnapped or killed before you get off NL. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2022
Bentizil:

Fools like you will always deny the glaring...
Bastard will always be bastard, I can't help but noticed that in you...
We understand peeps like you and I love to see your beautiful pain written all over...
Your tears is sweet just like Europeans tears now...
Weeks ago Boris was shouting regime change without knowing the change will start with him...
Just like ken6488 wrotw earlier "I'll reply you after more regime change in the West"
Till then, don't forget to keep crying on mention...
Fool!

This slowpoke doesn't even know what regime change means. The same regime is still in place because the British run a parliamentary system. So it is still the same party running things before that is still running it now. Get an education you nincompoop cheesy
Boris was just using the Ukraine war to distract from his own failings. He was already down in opinion polls before Russia gifted him an escape route through the war. What is happening to him now has nothing to do with inflation you halfwit. Stupidity must be genetic for you. I pity anyone you date because you can pass foolishness to them as STD.

I repeat again, this has nothing to do with inflation or the Russian war. If you need brain operation to understand this let us know so we help you. Daft gorilla.

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by DonMaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Dscop:

It's nice when you can put faces to some iidiots posting on NL. Do you wanna come over and remove Biden from office?

Coming from an eediot that your 6hrs in the sun to cast a ballot won't even count at the end of the day, 80% of you on NL are just too dumbb to make it in life.

I have never voted in a Nigerian elections. You're talking to someone you don't even know. If you're in America, I advice you should be more concerned with protecting yourself from the next mass shooting. You may be a victim you know shocked

For us here in Canada, we are happy with Trudeau, keep yelling till sleepy Joe finish you guys.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2022
useni1:
Thunder fire your mouth. Make ogun kill you and America. Slave and donkey idiot. America and europe will both be destroyed and if you have family over there they will all die in the rubble. Bastard slave siding with demons. Shango strike you mad! Up Russia! Thank You Putin, our lord and personal savior

You were obviously conceived through anal sex. That visa denial still hurting you. Eh ya grin
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Minjim: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

For those asking what concerns Putin grin
Have you forgotten the rubbish sanctions on Russia It back fire on Europe

Most countries leader will be changed

Please don't quote me if you don't understand what is going on

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

USA don't trust Joe again

I pity Ukraine most leaders will start withdrawal of support

This is just a tip till when winter comes in Europe

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites

What are you saying they almost removed Germany Chancellor because of they felt he wasn't supporting Ukraine enough

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022
DonMaxxy:

I have never voted in a Nigerian elections. You're talking to someone you don't even know. If you're in America, I advice you should be more concerned with protecting yourself from the next mass shooting. You may be a victim you know shocked

For us here in Canada, we are happy with Trudeau, keep yelling till sleepy Joe finish you guys.

So you were underage when your family relocated to Vancouver,BC or you just japa on a Canadian visa?

Why move to Canada, why not Saudi Arabia, thought you hate Western imperialism. You're not even old enough for Canada's highly skilled visa. grin

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Goodman247: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022
E don happen
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Laggafin: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2022
membranus:

Except visa.
Lol.. comrade reduce ur vawulence visa voice grin

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by naijaman2225(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PUTIN BUT WITH DOMESTIC POLITICS GONE AWRY. BY THE WAY PUTIN WOULD NEVER FACE SUCH CHALLENGES BECAUSE HE RUNS A KLEPTOCRATIC DICTATORSHIP.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Uptownerd: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

The source of this news (Tweet) has been deleted.

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Morphinne: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Bless you comrade. This is what we’ve been explaining to these kids

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by naijaman2225(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Sadr:
More to go. Tradeu, Scholz, Ursula, Macron, Joe, Dulda, Dragi. These crop of presidents are worse than Buhari in incompetence and corruption. They bring calamities to their respective countries.
KEEP DREAMING.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by naijaman2225(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Every thing
NOTHING. NEXT TIME GET YOURSELF EDUCATED ON BRIT POLITICS BEFORE YARNING.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Iceberg3: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Boris ain't 1% of the failure zmbs worship with their miserable lives
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by useni1: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dscop:

You were obviously conceived through anal sex. That visa denial still hurting you. Eh ya grin
Every Nigerian living in America are suffering and in a depressed state. Only donkeys live in America and that is even an insult to donkeys. Americans are dirty, smelling and primitive people. Living inside a filled soakaway is a trillion times better than living in America. Ogun kill you and visa. One more word from you I will activate my boys and they will search for your location and use axe chop you into 800 pieces. Bastard a fool
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
When will Buhari resign??
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Johel(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Stupid man...Bleep off
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Abiscodi11: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
In a sane climate, someone like Buhari the disaster master would have resigned but for his wickedness na there he wan die put.
God punish all this wicked politicians
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by soullove1881(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Where the system works.... not this side where one religion wants to impose it self on others.... where one region wants to be in power forever.

1999 till date.
OBJ + Jonathan= 14 (christain)
Ya'dua+ Buhari= 10 (Muslim)

Let's forget religion and face competency. None of the above leaders worth celebrating
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by naijaman2225(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
I see you have no idea on how powerful Russia influence is

Putin will literally change All the leaders in Europe even even USA

REALLY FOR ALL HIS 'MACHOISM' HE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO CHANGE THE LEADER OF UKRAINE.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Toktee(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

grin grin This one is confused, Boris Johnson have been have running battles with the house before Ukraine's war... Putin has no influence in the British politics.

You are just doing it to feel happy. grin

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by naijaman2225(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

Spoken like a brain dead kid. This is the best you can do? No class. No intelligence. No sense. Just stupidity from start to finish. I am sure your family is doing very badly hence the reason for your tantrums and hoping for evil on other people's family. May you be rewarded according to your wish for others. Sorry Mr. Russian slave. Since supporting a position means slavery to you. I hope you get cured of your madness soon. I won't even reply your foolishness again. You are beneath me.
I JUST LOVE YOUR RESPONSE.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Toktee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Johnson’s scandals since taking office
The scandal involving Pincher is only the latest Johnson has faced since taking office.

They include “Partygate”, which refers to a scandal over parties held in government, including in Johnson’s own Downing Street office, during strict COVID-19 lockdown rules. Johnson was fined for attending a birthday party and apologised to the Queen, who sat alone during her husband, Prince Philip’s funeral, per the restrictions at the time.

Parliament is still investigating whether Johnson legislators.

Johnson also faced a probe following the refurbishment of Johnson’s Downing Street flat, which was led by a celebrity designer and including gold wallpaper. Britain’s electoral commission later fined the Conservatives 17,800 pounds for failing to accurately report a donation to pay for it.

Johnson’s ethics adviser criticised him for failing to disclose some messages exchanged with the donor, but concluded that Johnson had not intentionally lied.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Toktee(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Toktee:
Johnson’s scandals since taking office
The scandal involving Pincher is only the latest Johnson has faced since taking office.

They include “Partygate”, which refers to a scandal over parties held in government, including in Johnson’s own Downing Street office, during strict COVID-19 lockdown rules. Johnson was fined for attending a birthday party and apologised to the Queen, who sat alone during her husband, Prince Philip’s funeral, per the restrictions at the time.

Parliament is still investigating whether Johnson legislators.

Johnson also faced a probe following the refurbishment of Johnson’s Downing Street flat, which was led by a celebrity designer and including gold wallpaper. Britain’s electoral commission later fined the Conservatives 17,800 pounds for failing to accurately report a donation to pay for it.

Johnson’s ethics adviser criticised him for failing to disclose some messages exchanged with the donor, but concluded that Johnson had not intentionally lied.
Dear Ken6488 kindly point to any of the allegations above that has anything to do with Russia?

Russia has no power to control British politics.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Toktee(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hoelujohn:

He only resigned as Tory leader(leader of conservatives and unionist party) he still remains PM till Autumn
Don't mind ken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories / Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.