Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today (31450 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
useni1:
Every Nigerian living in America are suffering and in a depressed state. Only donkeys live in America and that is even an insult to donkeys. Americans are dirty, smelling and primitive people. Living inside a filled soakaway is a trillion times better than living in America. Ogun kill you and visa. One more word from you I will activate my boys and they will search for your location and use axe chop you into 800 pieces. Bastard a fool

I said it you're obviously re,tarded. You're a product of anal sex, a poster boy for Incest. Your father raped her sister and you were conceived, so basically your mother is your father's sister.

I understand why you're frustrated, but you don't have to keep enduring the shame and pain. I understand you have trains now, pls just jump in front of one ASAP.

Your boys? grin grin grin mofo how old are you again? You can't even make it to Ghana. Oloriburuku, omo ale. You'd better go collect your 5k weekly allowance to be posting on NL,

Quite unfortunate your mother didn't swallow you when her brother asked her to. There would've been one less werey on nairaland.

Your whole life is a waste pls end your misery. You're a complete waste of oxygen there's a tree out there your entire useless family needs to apologise to.

Your father was a failure, you are a failure, hopefully you never procreate so the circle can end. My condolences to the unfortunate girl that ever ends up with you.

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by olakan22: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

For those asking what concerns Putin grin
Have you forgotten the rubbish sanctions on Russia It back fire on Europe

Most countries leader will be changed

Please don't quote me if you don't understand what is going on

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

USA don't trust Joe again

I pity Ukraine most leaders will start withdrawal of support

This is just a tip till when winter comes in Europe
List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites
Boris was not outed because of Russia. It was because of the partygate
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by useni1: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dscop:

I said it you're obviously re,tarded. You're a product of anal sex, a poster boy for Incest. Your father raped her sister and you were conceived, so basically your mother is your father's sister.

I understand why you're frustrated, but you don't have to keep enduring the shame and pain. I understand you have trains now, pls just jump in front of one ASAP.

Your boys? grin grin grin mofo how old are you again? You can't even make it to Ghana. Oloriburuku, omo ale. You'd better go collect your 5k weekly allowance to be posting on NL,

Quite unfortunate your mother didn't swallow you when her brother asked her to. There would've been one less werey on nairaland.

Your whole life is a waste pls end your misery. You're a complete waste of oxygen there's a tree out there your entire useless family needs to apologise to.

Your father was a failure, you are a failure, hopefully you never procreate so the circle can end. My condolences to the unfortunate girl that ever ends up with you.
Them go ask you soon. Just make sure you don't report to the police. Be a man and face the consequences
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by useni1: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

Monkey. Which inflation wants to kill who? I live in Europe. I have firsthand experience. Tell us what experience you are talking with. Daft goats always boasting about what they know nothing about. Even Russian engineers and scientist are using style to find their way out of Russia and moving to other western countries. If you think sanctions is not affecting Russia you are more stupid than I thought.
Living in Europe means you are dying of hunger. Europe is a shiithole continent. A very backward and primitive place. Living in a jungle in Tanzania is better than living in Europe. Those days of brainwashing us of going to school in Europe are over. European University are brainwashing camp. A palm wine tapper in osun state is more educated than a European graduate. Cut off the bullshit of your stupid ego, Europe is a primitive place

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Bentonite1: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites

Another pro Russian.

Stop updating trash here..

You pity this and that. What happened to your ill nation, ravish in abject penury, terrorism corruption? have you found a solution to it yet? op now you wanna talk about the west, when the least west country is 1000 x better than your poor nation Nigeria.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Bentonite1: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Your so daft and stupd. What has putin got to do with Boris resignation? OP... DID PUTIN TELL BORIS TO BREAK COVID RULES? your so senseless and just a putin supporter.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
useni1:
Them go ask you soon. Just make sure you don't report to the police. Be a man and face the consequences

Omo ale, is that all you've got? Did the cat cut your tongue?

That's it, that's all the threat you can make? grin

Oloriburuku I can have you murdered for less than $100 in that shiithole. Isn't it fun that a failure comes on NL bragging about his failure? I don't want you dead yet. I'm just beginning to have fun with your sorry ass.

Run your mouth now, are you tired? Is not like anyone will miss you anyways by the time I'm done with you.

OLORIBURUKU American Deporte grin

You can't make it in life, stop using NL as a cover up. You're a failure like your father who married his sister, that gave back to you.

Omo ale, your brother in Texas, which brother? So the random guy on your street that moved to America that doesn't even know your name is your brother? grin

Btw every embassy has denied you visagrin

Really why don't you tell him to move back to Nigeria? You're a fvcking reetard. Lemme see how I can get him in serious troubles. Don't worry I have all your NL screenshot of your multiple moniker. Shey he wan go rape somebody like your father abi?

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Idaytesj29(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

I saw a footage of corpses in body bags unloaded from a big trailer being buried in a Shallow grave. It was a sad thing to see. The President of Ukraine could have avoided this. Person wey pass you pass you. Even if na small.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by useni1: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dscop:

Omo ale, is that all you've got? Did the cat cut your tongue?

That's it, that's all the threat you can make? grin

Oloriburuku I can have you murdered for less than $100 in that shiithole. Isn't it fun that a failure comes on NL bragging about his failure? I don't want you dead yet. I'm just beginning to have fun with your sorry ass.

Run your mouth now, are you tired? Is not like anyone will miss you anyways by the time I'm done with you.

OLORIBURUKU American Deporte grin

You can't make it in life, stop using NL as a cover up. You're a failure like your father who married his sister, that gave back to you.

Omo ale, your brother in Texas, which brother? So the random guy on your street that moved to America that doesn't even know your name is your brother? grin

Btw every embassy has denied you visagrin

Really why don't you tell him to move back to Nigeria? You're a fvcking reetard. Lemme see how I can get him in serious troubles. Don't worry I have all your NL screenshot of your multiple moniker. Shey he wan go rape somebody like your father abi?

This taxi driver think he is safe in far away shiithole America. That's where I can even get you easily. Hope you will meet your 44 trip target this weekend so them fit dash you $240. Living in America is nothing to brag about. My men go plant something for your taxi soon. That your pepeye mouth go beg soon. We go use hammer bend am for you
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Pootle: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
ichommy:
Boris Johnson will resign as Conservative leader today and will continue as prime minister until the autumn.

UK politics eh, Good Bye Boris.

they love complexity, master of confusion but cool sha...the most eccentric government
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
useni1:
Living in Europe means you are dying of hunger. Europe is a shiithole continent. A very backward and primitive place. Living in a jungle in Tanzania is better than living in Europe. Those days of brainwashing us of going to school in Europe are over. European University are brainwashing camp. A palm wine tapper in osun state is more educated than a European graduate. Cut off the bullshit of your stupid ego, Europe is a primitive place

Seun pls locate this werey's family, the more reason you need to create a subscription NL for sane people. Too many werey on NL.

Werey, you get boys?

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
useni1:
This taxi driver think he is safe in far away shiithole America. That's where I can even get you easily. Hope you will meet your 44 trip target this weekend so them fit dash you $240. Living in America is nothing to brag about. My men go plant something for your taxi soon. That your pepeye mouth go beg soon. We go use hammer bend am for you

Oh oh you call that a cummback? You must have scrapped that from your mother's throat. Basically your fellow reetarded friends are taxi drivers. I don't even know how much a taxi trip costs per mile, but you fvcking reetard actually knows their commission!!!!

You mean they couldn't find your sorry ass an arangee wife. Pele you'll die in that Nigeria. Your frustration is glaring. Is not like anyone would mourn you anyways. No wonder your mama calls you Alakori.

Your men, I thought they were your boys grin grin

Werey, who do think you're threatening grin grin. I can have you killed for free if I chose to but that'll be too easy. I'm enjoying your stuupid threats you're making all over NL.

May be I'll just let them break one leg or damage one eye...,hmm, Death is too easy for eedios like you. Go and charge your phone from your neighbour and come back for more.

So you donated $100K to China, wao, incredible, oya clap for yourself. How come you're still a jobless mofo queuing at Western Union for $50 Mike sent you?.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by useni1: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dscop:

Oh oh you call that a cummback? You must have scrapped that from your mother's throat. Basically your fellow reetarded friends are taxi drivers. I don't even know how much a taxi trip costs per mile, but you fvcking reetard actually knows their commission!!!!

You mean they couldn't find your sorry ass an arangee wife. Pele you'll die in that Nigeria. Your frustration is glaring. Is not like anyone would mourn you anyways. No wonder your mama calls you Alakori.

Your men, I thought they were your boys grin grin

Werey, who do think you're threatening grin grin. I can have you killed for free if I chose to but that'll be too easy. I'm enjoying your stuupid threats you're making all over NL.

May be I'll just let them break one leg or damage one eye...,hmm, Death is too easy for eedios like you. Go and charge your phone from your neighbour and come back for more.
Taxi driver/Amazon factory worker. I won't kill you cos you are already a walking corpse doing 12hrs night shift 5 times a week. You dead already. I love tough guys but you a weakling. I would have introduced you to a trade but you can't deal. We push buttons. We press buttons. We went upstart then bought real estates. Did time and became Dons. We Luca brasi for silly fvcks like you. We make sure you end beneath and sleep with the fishes. Capo regime mafioso like that
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Dscop: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
useni1:
Taxi driver/Amazon factory worker. I won't kill you cos you are already a walking corpse doing 12hrs night shift 5 times a week. You dead already. I love tough guys but you a weakling. I would have introduced you to a trade but you can't deal. We push buttons. We press buttons. We went upstart then bought real estates. Did time and became Dons. We Luca brasi for silly fvcks like you. We make sure you end beneath and sleep with the fishes. Capo regime mafioso like that

Biitch you're a frustrated piece of shiit, a failure at best. You can form for your village people with your China t-shirt. You're a nobody, a degenerate quite unfortunate your mama didn't have money to abort you, but it's not too late. We deported your assss grin

For as long as you live the closest you and your entire generation would ever come to good ol USA is on your China 24-inch Panasonic TV.

You're just a rambling lunatic. Is that your pickup lines, oh you're trying to rhyme, that must he how you scare chickens in the south, sleep with the fishes... grin Oloriburuku a 2nd grader knows that rhyme. At your age, that's the best threat you've got? grin

Chai your own don finish patapata. How old are you again, Mr. Sleeping with the fishes? grin grin ;

Biitch it's 2022, 1986 wants it's pickup lines back. grin

Is everyone in South-South this reetarded, or it's only you?.

The best thing for your family to do now to make head way is to sacrifice you. Hopefully those stay at home on Mondays decapitators will do the needful. We need to bring a smile to the face of your family. It's not like your blood has any value anyways but it's still something American Deporte. tongue
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by bizzibodi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
In another news:Nigeriyan president Mohammed Bullhari to resigned from office tomorrow over increasing insecurity in nigeriya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories / Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.