Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

“I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper (683 Views)

See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends / I Began To Masturbate Alot- OAP, Dotun, Recounts How He Was Molested By His Hous / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper by Anitaarthur: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
“I began working in the zoo at 6 ” – 11yr old zoo keeper

Chibuike, an 11-year-old boy has put netizens in awe following his passion to take care of animals.
Chibuike narrated his story while speaking in an exclusive interview.
In the video, Chibuike showed different species of animals in the zoo where he works and gave a vivid description of them with much ease.
According to the boy who is currently schooling, he began visiting and working in the zoo when he was 6 years old and has subsequently developed a rare passion when it comes to taking care of animals.
He stated that his dream is to become a veterinary doctor. His mother who was also incorporated in the interview disclosed that Chibuike is her 5th child out of six children.
She disclosed that he developed an interest in being a zoo keeper since she always brought him to the zoo which is her place of work.
When asked if she was against her son being a veterinary doctor owing to the erroneous belief that they earn little in Nigeria, the woman avowed that she believes everyone can attain success in any type of business as long as the passion is strong.
Going by the video, Chibuike has learned a lot about animals.
Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/i-began-working-in-the-zoo-at-6-my-dream-is-to-become-a-veterinary-doctor-11-year-old-zoo-keeper-speaks-on-his-passion/

Re: “I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper by RillJ(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
A natural! He will become a Prof in the field with ease!

1 Like

Re: “I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Strange topic. When I saw the word zoo, I initially thought he was referring to Nigeria.
Re: “I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper by Uzomacharles: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
You work in a zoo lol...

Well we are in a zoo for some good number of years.
Re: “I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper by Bluezy13(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Savourt:
Strange topic. When I saw the word zoo, I initially thought he was referring to Nigeria.

Strange.
When I read your comment, I initially thought you were an animal since you are Nigerian
Re: “I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bluezy13:

Strange.
When I read your comment, I initially thought you were an animal since you are Nigerian

Strange.

Have you ever heard the quote "Your perception of me is a reflection of you" grin

Is this true here? grin grin grin
Re: “I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper by Bluezy13(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Savourt:

Strange.

Have you ever heard the quote "Your perception of me is a reflection of you" grin

Is this true here? grin grin grin
Quite strange.

No of course, it is not true.
That quote was falsified. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Fear / Why You Shouldn't Help Fellow Nigerians / "It Is What I Love Doing" — Nigerian Woman Who Is A Bus Driver Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.