Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria (81052 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022- Apply / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
SU50:

Lol, you are an introvert or choose to be an introvert? You don't know with these psychology things, let's just hope and pray for the best.

I am introverted. I wish I can go back and change my details cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Ejb061286(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
dejavuh0007:

I caught onto their gimmick.

Exactly my insight Bro... What's your dashboard status?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:

I am introverted. I wish I can go back and change my details cheesy cheesy cheesy .

Lol, you can't even tell what it is exactly thy are looking for. The personality traits for different roles might not be exactly the same.

Just pray and hope, everything will turnout fine Insha Allah. What's meant to be is going to be.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
At this point I feel we with review in progress status are few. Be like breakfast has been going round.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
I went back now to read the Job description. I didn't even see my Course of Study (Computer Science/Information Technology) but i saw it in the PDF file "Shell Business Area"
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:
I went back now to read the Job description. I didn't even see my Course of Study (Computer Science/Information Technology) but i saw it in the PDF file "Shell Business Area"

That's what I also used to apply. It wasn't stated on the description.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2022
ralphelo:

Dont be surprised that some people may have gotten ODVI as early as before july 14th.
They may not be here to testify or they may be here and kept quiet.
But that does not also mean all.of them will be successful.
Some of them might be regretted for some candidates on the waiting list if they failed to perform in the ODVI.
Thats how complicated this recruitment process is.
Why will one get an invitation for ODVI and refuse to perform?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Still assessment in progress.
Ejb061286:

Exactly my insight Bro... What's your dashboard status?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dannygreatgrace: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2022
I applied in 2019 while I was still serving. I received regret mail after a month plus. Some persons will definitely receive mail late, there is no standard time.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Ejb061286(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2022
dejavuh0007:

Same here o
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Ejb061286(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2022
dejavuh0007:

Ok. Mine reads same.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
dannygreatgrace:
I applied in 2019 while I was still serving. I received regret mail after a month plus. Some persons will definitely receive mail late, there is no standard time.

Pls what was your status before you received the regret mail?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by MrSuama(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
This stuff just be like Chevening scholarship, the tension no be here at all.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Octprime: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
dannygreatgrace:

I also applied in 2019, did the ODVI. My status was under review for a whole year before getting a regret mail.. the requirement guys then were brassring.. Honestly u think covid-19 and crude prixe was a major factor then.. they were dropping staffs back then on redundancy, I didn't think they had the luxury for lots of intake then.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Octprime:

I also applied in 2019, did the ODVI. My status was under review for a whole year before getting a regret mail.. the requirement guys then were brassring.. Honestly u think covid-19 and crude prixe was a major factor then.. they were dropping staffs back then on redundancy, I didn't think they had the luxury for lots of intake then.
Wait, they just didn't get back to u after d ODVI?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
dejavuh0007:

Wait, they just didn't get back to u after d ODVI?

Candidates will definitely be dropped at each stage now.
Even medical can drop candidates at the final.
They also keep good qualified applicants on the waiting list till after the whole process, should incase.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by MStar09: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Interesting read so far. Best of luck to everyone still in the race.

This thing reminds me of when I applied for Graduate Program at British American Tobacco in 2019.

I got a mail almost immediately for aptitude test. It was adaptive, meaning that the more questions you get, the harder the next one becomes till it's over. I got past this stage, to the telephone interview with one of their Recruiters in Romania.

I basically passed through all 5-6 stages of the recruitment, till the final stage which was an AC at their posh office in Ikoyi.

We were 8 in the final stage. 5 guys, 3 ladies.

Normal group discussion, individual presentation, one on one interview etc.

After everything, I didn't get any feedback from them until a month after. A regret mail.

I later got to find out from one of the other candidates that ONLY 1 person was chosen. And the guy at the time, had worked in Forensics, with KPMG Nigeria and in the US; international exposure basically.

Mehn! All that process and only 1 person was chosen at the end.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by MStar09: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Shell may not be like that oh, but global/multinational companies usually have very high criteria for selection.

If you scale through, you should be grateful to God. The competition is stiff.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
MStar09:

This thing reminds me of when I applied for Graduate Program at British American Tobacco in 2019.

I got a mail almost immediately for aptitude test. It was adaptive, meaning that the more questions you get, the harder the next one becomes till it's over. I got past this stage, to the telephone interview with one of their Recruiters in Romania.

I basically passed through all 5-6 stages of the recruitment, till the final stage which was an AC at their posh office in Ikoyi.

After everything, I didn't get any feedback from them until a month after. A regret mail.

I later got to find out from one of the other candidates that ONLY 1 person was chosen. And the guy at the time, had worked in Forensics, with KPMG Nigeria and in the US; international exposure basically.

Interesting!
Thanks for sharing. People should just zero minds and catch their fun.
Till good or bad. Life goes on.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
MStar09:

Final stage even my God cry. No other incentives? nothing? Just the same usual copy and paste regret mail? What's now the difference with you and the people they didn't even shortlist or sent regret mail much earlier. I hate shît like this the most.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
We survived today again.

Na so we take the look people receiving love letters. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SIRPET: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seems Love letter don finish... Nobody get am
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyebuchi21645: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Northernblood8:
We survived today again.

Na so we take the look people receiving love letters. cheesy grin
u self na character ooo���
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Breeez: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Final stage even my God cry. No other incentives? nothing? Just the same usual copy and paste regret mail? What's now the difference with you and the people they didn't even shortlist or sent regret mail much earlier. I hate shît like this the most.

Ur name looks familiar from Heirs Holding thread.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 1:51am On Jul 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by madri4u: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Na really hell
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Ola9111: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=EmmanuelHomes post=115171034]This is what I got this evening. What could be the reason ? Seems I passed the assessment from the feedback I got. I studied Civil Engineering[/quote

Which area of work did you choose? I mean the business area.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by engineerTDH: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Guys no message uptill now....
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
engineerTDH:
Guys no message uptill now....

Dem dey work for weekend?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Oyasi: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Ralphelo i just have one question now.

AM NOT REFERRING TO U GUYS SO IGNORE MY QUESTIONS GUYS

so am asking what is the actual pay i mean i want a breakdown only limited to ur knowledge give me everything spill it all out

Finger my brains pls.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oyasi:
@Ralphelo i just have one question now.

AM NOT REFERRING TO U GUYS SO IGNORE MY QUESTIONS GUYS

so am asking what is the actual pay i mean i want a breakdown only limited to ur knowledge give me everything spill it all out

Finger my brains pls.

I am a contract staff.
All my yearly pay is like 17m.
A fresh graduate of shell shouldnt earn less than 24m per year. All inclusive.
There are so many allowances and grants for shell staffs. Its a world class job.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Dsa47: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
ralphelo:

I am a contract staff.
All my yearly pay is like 17m.
A fresh graduate of shell shouldnt earn less than 24m per year. All inclusive.
There are so many allowances and grants for shell staffs. Its a world class job.

OMG! 1.5m to 2m monthly? Chai this one can remove person from trenches immediately.
When some organisation can't even afford to pay my 100k monthly salary as a Site Engineer with 3 years experience.

My ears don block o, it seems you all want me to start including shell in my prayers point directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.