Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria (81054 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022- Apply / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Mo88yo: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
ralphelo:

I am a contract staff.
All my yearly pay is like 17m.
A fresh graduate of shell shouldnt earn less than 24m per year. All inclusive.
There are so many allowances and grants for shell staffs. Its a world class job.

@raphealo please check your mail. Thank you.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SimpleGuy001: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2022
ralphelo:

I am a contract staff.
There are so many allowances and grants for shell staffs. Its a world class job.

How did you get the contract job? Same method of recruitment?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2022
ralphelo:

I am a contract staff.

Gee you go cut cloth for us ohh
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2022
ralphelo:

I am a contract staff.
Even your contract job self is a dream for many of us cheesy. I no go mind am at all once you get this shell job grin.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
ralphelo:

I am a contract staff.

17 wetin... You don enter Wahala. They will flood ur dm down cheesy cheesy cheesy grin . Beggars and Scammers are coming. You better edit off this message and maintain low profile.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Northernblood8:

17 wetin... You don enter Wahala. They will flood ur dm down cheesy cheesy cheesy grin . Beggars and Scammers are coming. You better edit off this message and maintain low profile.
We too dey worship money for this country self grin. Even the people wey dey argue with my guy for this thread go start to dey agree with am for everything now grin.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Idrismusty97:
We too dey worship money for this country self grin. Even the people wey dey argue with my guy for this thread go start to dey agree with am for everything now grin.
Yes o. The guy na boss Sha, My own Annual pay no reach like that.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
We are waiting for his bubble to burst. Make him respond first na. Yeye boy wey dey say contract staff dey collect 17m yearly .........the guy will not back down on his falsehood that’s for sure.
Idrismusty97:

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
tundeloveday:
We are waiting for his bubble to burst. Make him respond first na. Yeye boy wey dey say contract staff dey collect 17m yearly .........the guy will not back down on his falsehood that’s for sure.

Mister I too know, congratulations!!!
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by RaphRithzee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Chevening Scholarship or a slot in the Shell Graduate Trainee program? Which do you think is much better?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
RaphRithzee:
Chevening Scholarship or a slot in the Shell Graduate Trainee program? Which do you think is much better?

Is that even open to discussions? grin

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
How?
All that will be spent on u in chevening scholarship is not even up to 2 yrs contract staff from shell according to raphelo, let alone graduate trainee.
SU50:

Is that even open to discussions? grin
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
tundeloveday:
How?
All that will be spent on u in chevening scholarship is not even up to 2 yrs contract staff from shell according to raphelo, let alone graduate trainee.

That's what I am saying exactly. Don't know much about the chevening scholarship regarding work after your studies but I will take a job over another certificate (in this case shell with all the perks).

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Gloaz10(f): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
ralphelo:

I am a contract staff.

Guy you too dey make mouth.
This your lie, who go believe you.
Who asked you of your yearly pay that you are boosting on the internet.

Even if they asked you, you won't open mouth and say anything. To mention salary na small thing in Nigeria.

17m contract staff and you're still struggling for GT here.

Guys be be careful. EFCC Watching
Yahoo on Nairaland
Don't fall for scam abeg

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
I discovered many of you dont know the value of the job you are applying for.
Anyway,you have credible info now.
I will not say much again. Goodluck.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Young man, you can’t keep quiet. You are just a wannabe who wishes to work with Shell.
I discovered many of you dont know the value of the job you are applying for.
Anyway,you have credible info now.
I will not say much again. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na wa o, Una don make our N17m guy deactivate cheesy. Two people don deactivate because of this thread now grin.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
He is thesame person. He is a serial impostor with no identity. He was the one who asked thesame question that made him say 17m.... both accounts have been deactivated
Idrismusty97:
Na wa o, Una don make our N17m guy deactivate cheesy. Two people don deactivate because of this thread nau grin.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by checkmatez: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
RaphRithzee:
there's no slot for anyone or even the GM hr personal slut in this trainee program, please carry all this fallacy and disappear from here.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Are these people the same people i will work with if am shortlisted?

We can never prove if what he said is true or false because this is anonymous forum But, we can always allow people to be responsible for whatever they say. No need attacking him. Who knows, He might even be telling the truth.

My brother works in a bank as a contract staff, he has been fighting restlessly to become a full time staff because contract has a time frame but full time does not. So, this guy in particular has every reason to fight to become full time(permanent) even when he earns alot as a contract staff (temporary)

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Ebitus: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Assessment in Progress!
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by RaphRithzee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
checkmatez:
there's no slot for anyone or even the GM hr personal slut in this trainee program, please carry all this fallacy and disappear from here.

I mean if someone applies both and successfully passed the screenings, which would be much better to go for? I know they are both based on merits

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
RaphRithzee:

I mean if someone applies both and successfully passed the screening, which would be much better to go for? I know they are both based on merits

Go for Shell. Scholarship is just for some period of time and in our country today, getting job after school is not guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ebitus:
Assessment in Progress!

Its still weekend sir. cheesy
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SimpleGuy001: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
tundeloveday:
He is thesame person. He is a serial impostor with no identity. He was the one who asked thesame question that made him say 17m.... both accounts have been deactivated

So what’s the issue with him earning 17m. You guys should learn not to look down on people, he might actually be right.

He is obviously looking for a GT position cause he said he was a contract staff. Make una dey calm down small
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by RaphRithzee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Northernblood8:

Go for Shell. Scholarship is just for some period of time and in our country today, getting job after school is not guaranteed.

Exactly
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by engineerTDH: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please country people.one of my guy applied with his HND...what is his faith?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by win23(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's either he's a Christian or a Muslim undecided
engineerTDH:
Please country people.one of my guy applied with his HND...what is his faith?

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SIRPET: 2:05am On Aug 01, 2022
win23:
It's either he's a Christian or a Muslim undecided

Traditionalist. Sango
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Abuamjad1: 6:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello guys!!
Any news on change from Assessment in Progress to Review on Progress.
I dnt know y must of the ppl are hang on Assessment in Progress, while others have been serve with love letters.
Does that mean, their application have not been checked or .....
Pls bro's I need ur clarification.
Thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Abuamjad1:
Hello guys!!
I dnt know y must of the ppl are hang on Assessment in Progress, while others have been serve with love letters.
Thanks

It means that our Assessment is still in progress tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SIRPET: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Abuamjad1:
Hello guys!!
Thanks
If yr application status is still assessment in progress you're a step below those in review in progress. those served love letters changed from review to regretted while some of us still remain in review in progress. I av never come across any success mail

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.