Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria (81049 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022- Apply / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by onyebuchi21645: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mine dae show assessment in progress, hoping for the best news guys...��
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
LilyOg:

That's alot, I guess there are so many other factors they also consider. Let's keep waiting grin

You mean that I failed alot? shocked : o . Una won give me HBP abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
onyebuchi21645:
Mine dae show assessment in progress, hoping for the best news guys...��

Mine too.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
LilyOg:

That's alot, I guess there are so many other factors they also consider. Let's keep waiting grin

Is that not what i was tried to say? That some people here said i am saying gibberish?
Anyway, everyone will face what i said as times goes on.Immediately after one month ,after closure of the advert, Updates will be more rapid. ODVI and rejection letters will be served more,some will still be stalked in the waiting list( no rejection no ODVI) till end of recruitment as waiting list, to see if any candidate will be dropped from either medical or other criteria.
This recruitment will push till october/Nov 2022.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Dsa47: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Irwinss:
Going by previous threads on their recruitment, it always takes this long and some of them received love letters and ODVI as late as September.

Just went through 2019 thread. Some got there odvi as early as July and others got their toward August ending and September beginning. While some other people are still stuck in assessment in progress in September.
This recruitment still got a lot way, I believe patience and luck just have to put someone through.

Moreover, what I saw from the last thread are majorly Mechanical engineers whom applied for technical roles and other management course.

Do we have any Civil Engineer in the race?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
ralphelo:

Is that not what i was tried to say? That some people here said i am saying gibberish?
Anyway, everyone will face what i said as times goes on.Immediately after one month ,after closure of the advert, Updates will be more rapid. ODVI and rejection letters will be served more,some will still be stalked in the waiting list( no rejection no ODVI) till end of recruitment as waiting list, to see if any candidate will be dropped from either medical or other criteria.
This recruitment will push till october/Nov 2022.

From the previous trend, this is true.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
LilyOg:

Thats what we have been saying here. Many other factors..
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:

Lol. Something like that cheesy . My friend that failed only 2 games had been served breakfast. I failed 6 games, Na Mustard seed faith i take d follow Shell
Could be the personality test. They will tell you to be honest but they are actually looking out for mostly people centric extroverted kind of applicants. Reading the job description alone already hint to their bias.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Could be the personality test. They will tell you to be honest but they are actually looking out for mostly people centric extroverted kind of applicants. Reading the job description alone already hint to their bias.

Where the job description abeg?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Jennytex1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Has anyone gotten an Interview letter from shell for Graduate trainee position?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by EmmanuelHomes: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is what I got this evening. What could be the reason ? Seems I passed the assessment from the feedback I got. I studied Civil Engineering

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
LilyOg:

Where the job description abeg?
The first page of this thread. The job description that has been removed on their portal since it closed was more elaborate and emphasize on working in team, people person, influencing others etc. All hints to extroversion. Sometimes to be safe it's best to appear as a people person even if you are a hardcore introvert, but that still isn't certain sha.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Jennytex1(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
ExpertNLer:
Theyll filter for the competencies they want from the insights they obtained from the game. Afterwards a member of the Shell HR team which can be in various locations e.g Netherlands, Singapore, Malaysia reviews the CV before they sent the On Demand Video Interview, similarly after the ODVI, it is also reviewed by the Global Shell HR team before being passed to the local hiring managers (Shell Nigeria hiring managers) who will then organise the final interview/case study and report back to HQ with their recommendations

Nawaooo that is too much protocols
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Idrismusty97:
The first page of this thread. The job description that has been removed on their portal since it closed was more elaborate and emphasize on working in team, people person, influencing others etc. All hints to extroversion. Sometimes to be safe it's best to appear as a people person even if you are a hardcore introvert, but that still isn't certain sha.
I caught onto their gimmick.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Jennytex1(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
EmmanuelHomes:
This is what I got this evening. What could be the reason ? Seems I passed the assessment from the feedback I got. I studied Civil Engineering

So those this email means that you weren't selected? Or they may still consider you later, nawoo
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by okonji4real: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
dejavuh0007:

I caught onto their gimmick.
we share same insight
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
okonji4real:

we share same insight
What's ur dashboard saying?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Papacypaul(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dsa47:

Just went through 2019 thread. Some got there odvi as early as July and others got their toward August ending and September beginning. While some other people are still stuck in assessment in progress in September.
This recruitment still got a lot way, I believe patience and luck just have to put someone through.

Moreover, what I saw from the last thread are majorly Mechanical engineers whom applied for technical roles and other management course.

Do we have any Civil Engineer in the race?
BEng Civil Engineering (Abu Zaria) here
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol, you people be giving us heart attack. Someone said he failed only 2 and he was served. grin

Meanwhile, any CS here?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
dejavuh0007:

If so, it'll b too late to receive an ODVI invite by late September.

Dont be surprised that some people may have gotten ODVI as early as before july 14th.
They may not be here to testify or they may be here and kept quiet.
But that does not also mean all.of them will be successful.
Some of them might be regretted for some candidates on the waiting list if they failed to perform in the ODVI.
Thats how complicated this recruitment process is.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
SU50:
Lol, you people be giving us heart attack. Someone said he failed only 2 and he was served. grin

Meanwhile, any CS here?
Someone with Masters got served also cheesy, at this point i am just waiting for mine.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Ejb061286(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:

Lol. Something like that cheesy . My friend that failed only 2 games had been served breakfast. I failed 6 games, Na Mustard seed faith i take d follow Shell

Lol... So, am not alone pondering on these things... I failed about 5.

...honestly surviving yet another day is a testimony. These guys are thorough... I think they match your personality insight with what their job specs require... Before they will filter-in super-intelligent nuisance...

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Omuka: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ejb061286:

Lol... So, am not alone pondering on these things... I failed about 5.

...honestly surviving yet another day is a testimony. These guys are thorough... I think they match your personality insight with what their job specs require... Before they will filter-in super-intelligent nuisance...
I failed more than five. No breakfast email yet, I know I'm just buying time sha. ����
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Northernblood8(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
How can I check all the details i filled? I know that i am introvert and also, i am always honest in answering my questions

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omuka:
I failed more than five. No breakfast email yet, I know I'm just buying time sha. ����

What's the status of your dashboard. It's not about how well you play the game, I believe they consider your CV and 2.1 also.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Omuka: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
LilyOg:

What's the status of your dashboard. It's not about how well you play the game, I believe they consider your CV and 2.1 also.
assessment in progress

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omuka:
assessment in progress

Let's hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Someone with Masters got served also cheesy, at this point i am just waiting for mined.

Wow, babbar magana. grin grin grin

This is way too funny and scary. With our bachelors we dey form. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by okonji4real: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
dejavuh0007:

What's ur dashboard saying?
Assessment in progress
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
EmmanuelHomes:

Look at the regret mail?
Should situation changed,you can still be reactivated for the recruitment.
Meaning if other top performers failed to scale or your area of specialuzation is requested.
I think you did well in the assessment.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omuka:

Same boat mate.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by SU50: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Northernblood8:
How can I check all the details i filled? I know that i am introvert and also, i am always honest in answering my questions

Lol, you are an introvert or choose to be an introvert? You don't know with these psychology things, let's just hope and pray for the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

Viewing this topic: Wemimo5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.