Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

You Are Not Married Until You Are Married. We Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Married Until You Are Married. We Are (201 Views)

How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Married Until You Are Married. We Are by balmingilead: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Don't start celebrating DATING ANNIVERSARY on facebook . There is NOTHING yet to CELEBRATE!!

Don't start taking COUPLE PICTURES and flooding the social media with it, you have not done ordinary INTRODUCTION.

And mind you, INTRODUCTION is not marriage o.

After INTRODUCTION, things can still very much scatter and everybody will go back to his mini flat or self contained rooms, or face-me-i-slap-you-one-toilet-for-five.

Don't put yourself under PRESSURE.

If you are married, you can post your couple picture everyday, assuming you and your husband are jobless of course. But at that point, it will be your cup of tea, a permissible tea for that matter.

But you have not married, you have sprayed the universe with 'My Boo, my husband, my wife'.

You even do FATHERS DAY for your boyfriend.

And say 'thank you for leading us '. Leading what?!

Isi Gini?

Ogini kwa?

You are not thinking well o, Nwatagwo.

Get married first, then Flunt later.

Don't marry out of SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLICITY DURESS.

I have done that stupidity before, I was warned against it, but lovu wantintin, lovu nor dey hear word, lovu ear-block.

It will look as though your counsellors are not feeling as the love is sharking you. Or maybe they don't want you to celebrate love. Okay o.

Now, when the relationship collapses, you have to hide in shame.

The funny thing is Facebook never forgets.

After you have moved on, facebook will still show you pictures of your stupidity five years ago.

Just in case you wish to celebrate it.

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact DR Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Real!!!,this Is The Only Way To Escape It!!! / If She Is Sad, Do These Things To Make Her Happy / Help Me With A Laptop For 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.