Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Ultimate Guide To Finding A Sugar Mummy That Will Make You Financially Stabl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Guide To Finding A Sugar Mummy That Will Make You Financially Stabl (538 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Finding A Sugar Mummy That Will Make You Financially Stabl by Emmanuelmich(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
The Truth about sugar mummy connect and whether you should try it out or not

Would you like to have a sugar mummy who cares and bank role you with out being scammed?

If you answered yes to that, this is the most important blog post you would read.
I will tell you why but keep Reading!!!

Why must you believe what I say!!

You see just like other agents I have helped a lot of clients find classic babes for hookup,
Satisfy their urge with our sex video call chat service, professional consultation on sex challenges and remedies for both male and female, Just to mention a few.

And our sole priority is helping our clients and customers achieve their sexual fantasies and desired goals.
Doing this customers and client's privacy as our top priorities.

So today we will be talking about the sugar mummy connect subject matter.

Below are Things you should know about sugar mummy connect in Nigeria
1. Sugar mummies are real people with human emotions and not just sex machines and ATM machines.
Sugar mummies are elder women who long for mutual relationships for sexual satisfaction and companionship, this elder women some of which are single moms, top business owners, widows etc.

2. Sugar mummy connect in Nigeria has in the resent years become harder to get due to young men who take advantage of this vulnerable older women and start up sex scandals, blackmail, social media dragging and some even killing them for rituals.
Hence, the out pour of agents.

3. Who is a sugar mummy connect Agent.
This are people who intermediates between sugar mummies and sugar boys.
This agents go through a very rigorous process to find this sugar mummies. Some even pay huge fees to be linked to them, reason is this women are trying as much as possible to hide this part of their lives from society.

4. Do you really need a sugar mummy connect Agent?

The answer is no.
You don't need agents, it's an open world with all possibilities.
Hence, if you can find a sugar mummy yourself then there is no need for looking for agents.
It's same with other industries, if you can connect with the source then you don't need middle men, but if you can't and you don't know how, then the only way is to go through agents who take the stress to find this sugar mummies for you.

5. Should you pay an Agent for a sugar mummy connect??

I have gotten this question a lot and I think it's important to address.
When you go to a park do you pay the transport company before they take you to your destination?
When you go to the airport, do you pay to book your flight before going to board your flight?
When you order for things online, do for pay the company for your purchase before your goods are delivered?

If you answered yes to all this question
Then why shouldn't you pay an agent for his services.

6. Who is sugar mummy connect meant for?

This is also another frequently asked question.
Below are some qualifiers
1. You should have something to do.
Sugar mummies are not looking for a child to raise

2. You should be of age
24 minimum.

3. You should be mature.
As good as it sound sugar mummy connect also have its challenges

4. You must be able to keep secrets.
This is one line of business where privacy is the rule of the game.

To be continued.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Call Me Fool / Nobody Can Identify A Girl That Likes You Faster Than Another Girl That Likes U / My Boyfriend Quit Engagemen Because I won't let My Mother In-law to stay with us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.