Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? (586 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Back In The Days(photo) / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anyone who bought any of these albums is probably in their late 20's or early 30's cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
More...

Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by brosom(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
I.J.O.Y.A grin grin

KEREWA-KEREWA grin grin

S.K.Y B cool

Many of"em o have forgotten undecided
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by mayorofyentown(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yawns
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Sekoni003(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Def M.I's Mr Incredible and Dagrin's CEO wink
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by nokspos: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
when music was still music in nigeria. i bought almost all those CDs
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Premiumwriter: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Where 2face and faze?
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Uniquetani1(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Celine Dion

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by helinues: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
MI, Dagrin, Naeto C, Platashun boiz, ASA

I made so many people fell in love with M.I Mr incredible album and ASA Album.

I remember when I was seeing my Cameroonian friend to the airport, I made the Asa's album a surprise to him cos he fell in love with most of the songs

When it was time to say goodbye, I presented him with Asa Album, the happiness in him was just enough for me
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Anny505(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Where is P-square albums (Get squared, busy body, roll it?

Sky B

2face

Olu maintain
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Bashnigga(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mehn i still dey listen to all these albums o after more than 10 yrs.... My favs were Talk About it (M.I), SOP (Vector) & U know my P (Naeto C)
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by 40fy: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022

**Oh-mah-gad!!

**MI && DaGrin!!

**I hate you, RitzyBeauty

Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by mayor1814: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wow. great throwback. DAGRIN, M.I and Ruggedman for me. But the likes of Ruggedman, 2shot, mode9, Eldee da don, freestyle, maintain, Plantashun boiz, remedies, paul play, azadus, jazzman olofin etc started the music struggle since the mid to late 90s that was before the likes of vector, DAGRIN , even M.I came into the music game...
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Dangrace01: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Freestyle album was a classic

Gino video no be God was the video that pushed Nigerian music video to the next level. It was to ahead of its time

M.i 1 is the most successful out of all them

Most of the album's here are just one hit wonders and ok tracks
Re: Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Timaya's 2007 Album is my Favourite.
While Tuface's Grass to Grace had great songs
Wizkid's Superstar album was also Spectacular.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own / Can a woman's womb be reset through massage? / Carter Efe Machala Rocks Lady Black Yansh Live In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.