Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own (592 Views)

How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
So I saw this on Facebook and over 2k women liked it and commented "very correct"

So in my head am wondering why will someone go through primary, secondary, high institution and nysc, at the end she waiting for her husband after wedding spendings to still empower her.....what is the essence of the education.

Was the education not an empowerment for her to create a livelihood for herself.

This struck me because I remember my ex fiancee banking on me to open a store for her after marriage......honestly I was expecting her to ask her parent for that before marriage but she felt it was my duty which was awkward to me.

We are both b.tech/b.sc holders, after graduation I had to struggle to make money but you prefer not to struggle but rather wait for me to make the money and give it to you to start a business.

I think parent should stop sending ladies to higher institutions....they should just give them money to start a business or trade after WAEC and save we men the the stress of having to set up businesses for this women.

If i have a daughter right now who is done with secondary education......I will empower in a business or trade and after 3yrs she enrol in noun or per time.
Sending ladies to full time uni education is waste of money this days because at the end she wil likely end up as a make up artist or barker etc .....so what the point.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Zonefree(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
You'll kneel and beg her to marry you
You'll pay for her bride price
You'll pay for the wedding ceremony
You'll still empower her.

All just for procreation!

I've said this countless times, we need revisit and readjust some ethics of marriage.

Marriage favours women only. Aside children, there's nothing a man is benefitting in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okay... The topic doesn't make sense. You could have said "some ladies".

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Okay... The topic doesn't make sense. You could have said "some ladies".
Corrected.......make sense now??
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

Corrected.......make sense now??
Yes
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by RedChiefPriest: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na why you have to open your eyes well when choosing a partner.
It is not about fine face and curves anymore, except you be yahoo boy sha.
I know ladies that post "if you don't even have money don't try to hi me" and I know ladies that are working hard and using tech skills to earn sweet dollars every month.
What can you even do for someone that passed through various levels of education and still can stand on her own except a man is in the picture?

Dj! Abeg 4 cups of palmwine to reason this matter further
Barman! Play me "This life sef" by Barack Obama and Yemi Alade

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by MITCHELL96: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tired.com
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by God1000(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's bad orientation, mindset and mentality
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Stillwhites(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Most ladies are lazy and stupid! They can't afford to live on their own.You better empower yourself before you come close to me....Don't think that your vagina can make me empower you.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Most ladies are lazy and stupid! They can't afford to live on their own.You better empower yourself before you come close to me....Don't think that your vagina can make me empower you.

Easy bro.....you getting angry.

It really heartbreaking when you see an adult who plan is to just totally depend on you.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Rosaline5000: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Like you said "Some ladies" nobody is perfect, the way some ladies aren't perfect is the way some men are not perfect too and are very lazy.

Now you should know that some ladies also have issues too like it's not that they dont hustle but it's hard when many men see them as a sex object.
A lady I know went to look for job after searching she saw one in a boutique, guess what the man that owes the boutique wants her to be his sex slave before he can give her the job.
Many ladies have gone to interview searching for jobs and the employers ask them for sex, some do it tho but the ones that don't are left jobless, then maybe this ladies will start thinking of starting businesses but that require money which they dont have.

So it's basically not a big deal if you can help your wife to start a business because it is not easy for women out there.

When I was in the Uni, a lecturer ask me for sex and when I turned him down he threaten to fail me and he tried, I barely passed the 2 courses he was taking while my fellow male classmates passed with "A" I was struggling to get a "C" and it's not like I can do anything to him, half of the whole department was like that.
Poor women dont have it easy

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Stillwhites(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

Easy bro.....you getting angry.

It really heartbreaking when you see an adult who plan is to just totally depend on you.
It's very annoying bro...See a lady with big boobs shoving her ass down your throat just to get N50 from you...Instead of the useless pussies to go hustle, they prefer to trade their stinking kpekus.After trading that vagina for a sum of N500 they would be looking for man to settle with.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Like you said "Some ladies" nobody is perfect, the way some ladies aren't perfect is the way some men are not perfect too and are very lazy.

Now you should know that some ladies also have issues too like it's not that they dont hustle but it's hard when many men see them as a sex object.
A lady I know went to look for job after searching she saw one in a boutique, guess what the man that owes the boutique wants her to be his sex slave before he can give her the job.
Many ladies have gone to interview searching for jobs and the employers ask them for sex, some do it tho but the ones that don't are left jobless, then maybe this ladies will start thinking of starting businesses but that require money which they dont have.

So it's basically not a big deal if you can help your wife to start a business because it is not easy for women out there.

When I was in the Uni, a lecturer ask me for sex and when I turned him down he threaten to fail me and he tried, I barely passed the 2 courses he was taking while my fellow male classmates passed with "A" I was struggling to get a "C" and it's not like I can do anything to him, half of the whole department was like that.
Poor women dont have it easy
Let me tell you a lil story.
After service year 2013 ......I was in my parent house for 8month with no job... i attend interviews but was never called ,my dad friends and uncle who promised me jobs no one came through.
One day I decided to go down to ogun state and find a job from lag....there lots of companies In sango area....I went to some but the security men told they weren't hiring ...luckily for me one told me to try dangote cement in ilaro ,have never been there before infact I knew no one there.
The next day I asked around and got there .....It was a massive plant with lot of people at the gate....I asked around on how to get a Job and was clearly told I needed serious connections...After finishing school my parent were still giving 25k pocket money every month and I was eating at home but i needed my own money.
I decided to take up a casual worker job there in the plant which was 12k per two weeks...my dear it was a terrible job but I did it for 1yr and 4 month.
When the new lines was completed for production, new engineers were needed.....I got the info early because people already knew i am a graduate of mech engine....immediately I called my boss in charge of my unit and he drove me down to the admin ....immediately my name was taken down and I did a short interview.
2weeks later my employment letter came out and that was it.

Nothing come easy.....life is meant to be hard my dear.....excuses only beget failure.

If you know what men do everyday to make money ....you wont be writing those things up.

I have a pig farm....anytime I go there if you see what I do...you will marvel....sometimes there poo slash on my face while parking them with water....i do all this things just to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by brante(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
tru talk
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do you know how difficult it is to make legal money?
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kaiair:
Do you know how difficult it is to make legal money?
It takes sweat and blood.......legal money comes with serious pains.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by 40fy: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2022

**It's like @Godoverevery said, "LIFE IS MEANT TO BE HARD". Yeah, you're damn right!!! That is the purpose of Earth, you know, to teach one hardship and how to endure it and how to overcome it!!! We do not come to Earth to have a "very" enjoyable time, we all are here to learn!!!

**Y'all should just brace up!!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

It takes sweat and blood.......legal money comes with serious pains.
Deep down most men dey find easy money...dem dey find who go fvck dem pay 200k per night
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kaiair:

Deep down most men dey find easy money...dem dey find who go fvck dem pay 200k per night

200k a nite to sex a woman....imagine just having to do 5times a month...1m...OMG
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godada(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
40fy:

**It's like @Godoverevery said, "LIFE IS MEANT TO BE HARD". Yeah, you're damn right!!! That is the purpose of Earth, you know, to teach one hardship and how to endure it and how to overcome it!!! We do not come to Earth to have a "very" enjoyable time, we all are here to learn!!!

**Y'all should just brace up!!!

That what my father always tell me and brother from childhood...Life isn't meant to be easy.

You have to work for the good life you want.....as an adult the worst thing to do to yourself is to be dependent on someone for livelihood.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

If you get plug brah....I no mind ooo

200k a nite to a woman....imagine just having to do 5times a month...1m...OMG
I know one guy na my neighbor sef, wey pay one ethiopian ashawo $10k just for only one week stay with am....if you know how much men dey give all this women ehn u go just vex go sidan for middle of highway dey cry
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Rosaline5000: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

Let me tell you a lil story.
After service year 2013 ......I was in my parent house for 8month with no job... i attend interviews but was never called ,my dad friends and uncle who promised me jobs no one came through.
One day I decided to go down to ogun state and find a job from lag....there lots of companies In sango area....I went to some but the security men told they weren't hiring ...luckily for me one told me to try dangote cement in ilaro ,have never been there before infact I knew no one there.
The next day I asked around and got there .....It was a massive plant with lot of people at the gate....I asked around on how to get a Job and was clearly told I needed serious connections...After finishing school my parent were still giving 25k pocket money every month and I was eating at home but i needed my own money.
I decided to take up a casual worker job there in the plant which was 12k per two weeks...my dear it was a terrible job but I did it for 1yr and 4 month.
When the new lines was completed for production, new engineers were needed.....I got the info early because people already knew i am a graduate of mech engine....immediately I called my boss in charge of my unit and he drove me down to the admin ....immediately my name was taken down and I did a short interview.
2weeks later my employment letter came out and that was it.

Nothing come easy.....life is meant to be hard my dear.....excuses only beget failure.

If you know what men do everyday to make money ....you wont be writing those things up.

I have a pig farm....anytime I go there if you see what I do...you will marvel....sometimes there poo slash on my face while parking them with water....i do all this things just to make money.
Nice input and I am not arguing with you.

Just try and look at it from another prospective, "What if you were poor" could you have remained in that position long enough to get that amazing job, the answer is No, 24k a month wont be enough if you are handling the responsibility of your family members, your parents, siblings.
Or what if you didn't have someone in Ogun to accommodate you, a poor guy without connections or place to live.
It's because your parents are financially okay, that's why you had the peace of mind to work and struggle without stress but your own determination.
Many a times family responsibilities slow progress.
Take for example I had a cousin who is an only child, he was give basically everything, when he was in school, he can ask for 50k from his Dad and he will he given, he use this money and started a business which is so successful now because he had help what about a friend of mine

When Ultimate cycler came (a ponzi scheme) we were the first to hear about it, my friend invested in it and made 200k before it crashed, me on the other hand couldn't do it because I didn't have any money, my friend now have a good business and is very rich.
Point is the rich keep getting rich because they can use opportunities around them but the poor remain poor because even if they see opportunities they can act on it because of resources or responsibilities or they move on before they can eat the fruit of their labour because they dont have the luxuries of waiting.

Not all poor people are lazy, some are just unfortunate
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by rocknation62(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Entitlement mentality
Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by 40fy: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Godoverevery:

That what my father always tell me and brother from childhood...Life isn't meant to be easy.

You have to work for the good life you want.....as an adult the worst thing to do to yourself is to be dependent on someone for livelihood.

**Your father certainly said a great truth there, bro'!! He's nothin' but a wise man!!! Just like my momma always says, "nothin' good comes easy"!!!

Re: Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own by Godoverevery: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Nice input and I am not arguing with you.

Just try and look at it from another prospective, "What if you were poor" could you have remained in that position long enough to get that amazing job, the answer is No, 24k a month wont be enough if you are handling the responsibility of your family members, your parents, siblings.
Or what if you didn't have someone in Ogun to accommodate you, a poor guy without connections or place to live.
It's because your parents are financially okay, that's why you had the peace of mind to work and struggle without stress but your own determination.
Many a times family responsibilities slow progress.
Take for example I had a cousin who is an only child, he was give basically everything, when he was in school, he can ask for 50k from his Dad and he will he given, he use this money and started a business which is so successful now because he had help what about a friend of mine

When Ultimate cycler came (a ponzi scheme) we were the first to hear about it, my friend invested in it and made 200k before it crashed, me on the other hand couldn't do it because I didn't have any money, my friend now have a good business and is very rich.
Point is the rich keep getting rich because they can use opportunities around them but the poor remain poor because even if they see opportunities they can act on it because of resources or responsibilities or they move on before they can eat the fruit of their labour because they dont have the luxuries of waiting.

Not all poor people are lazy, some are just unfortunate
I could have stay in my parent house and be on that 25k .....I could have done nothing because there weren't complain or forcing me to get a job.
I didn't have anyone accommodate in ogun ooo....I was sleeping under trailers for like a month with some of my colleagues and we quickly bath by 5am....I quickly made friends.

Been poor isn't a excuse for me because have seen people make it from absolutely nothing and have seen people there parent were rich but they are in poverty now.

See what matters is the hunger to succeed in life......the lady I intend to marry now ,what attracted me to her was while she was serving in eruwa in oyo state this girl was hawking ponmo (cow skin)...imagine a graduate hawking ponmo in a village.....she has like 3 business she running without her parent giving her a dime.

She was able to establish the business and today despise finishing service few month ago she still one of the major ponmo supplier to that side and she making her money.
She approached a commercial bank and took a loan to ran this business which she paying back

If everyone should look at it from your perspective then no one will struggle my dear.

Not everyone will be rich in life that for sure but you have to work to be able feed yourself.

What you talking about is different from my post....am talking about some ladies who doesn't want to struggle at all.

You just have to do something......let the man see you doing something even if is not working.

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e / Help! My New Phone Is Now Faulty!!! / Men Are The Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.