Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) (41739 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud / Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Ausval: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Senior professional Killer ...we hail you ooo
donaldking10:
amateurs.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Rhema03(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
RedPiller:
Obi is the answer.

Get you PVC, tell the couple to get theirs and chase out this evil government...

They will heal by 2024

You are not Obedient if you didn't like this comment
You need cane

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
25 years to life will have been better
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by shantti(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingthreat:

Good one. Fortune 14 years and Steve 2 years. Steve should be released soon and get married to another woman. As for the wicked sadistic madam, she go turn chairwoman for jail.

My anger is that wicked people answer nice names. See nice name; fortune, with the heart of lucifer
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Igbo women ! Many of them are very wicked!

And yes, I'm Igbo but we really need to fix this in our young girls to change this trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
The way maids are handled in this country ehh? See how the couple wasted the life of this poor girl. I am sure she must have been complaining that she was not feeling fine but her wicked madam won't hear her plea. I hate madam's with this kind of wickedness, especially, the nursing ones with babies or toddlers. Their own wickedness and harshness is out of this world.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Ezmans: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingthreat:

Good one. Fortune 14 years and Steve 2 years. Steve should be released soon and get married to another woman. As for the wicked sadistic madam, she go turn chairwoman for jail.
fear woman
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
16yrs for murder case & obstruction of justice?
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by RainValley: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
donaldking10:
amateurs.
Call them virgins. Not amateurs.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Asianjollof007:
"Lagos couple?" even when the evil deed is done by the hatred and bitterness filled tribe. Anything to paint lagos and the entire west bad.

Any housemaid that accidentally enters their household will prefer Hell Fire.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yeeboz are the most wicked tribes in Nigeria..

Imagine..

Flatinoz women are very wicked. They way they treat their maids and apprentice speaks volume..

Especially those ones selling beer - their pride and aggression no be here..

Their man self no nice at all. Go to computer village. Their shop owners will invite an apprentice from the East to come serve them. E go reach make them establish him/her after serving, them go begin dey rant nonsense..

Very greedy and irresponsible..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
And she will be holding one important women post in church. Rip
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingthreat:

If after his release, he comes for your sister's or cousin's hand in marriage....will your family agree?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by just2endowed: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
adecz:

Its a wonder that the average Nigerian wife hates any children in her house that isn't
her biological children...❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

I think its a natural instinct
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by victorv12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
donaldking10:
amateurs.

Why did you call them amateurs? Ok! You called them amateurs because they don't know how to go by hiding their tracks. Right? You're a mad person! At times, it's better not to comment on any post than to type thrash! That girl deserves to be breathing and alive just like you and I. Now the girl no longer exists, did you know the pain that the girl went through before her untimely death? I wish that fvckin' pain on you! Next time, you should think before you leap.

I am not impressed with the judge giving them just 16 years. It would have been better if they were given death by hanging. I have witnessed a lot of shit with the way people treat house help in Nigeria. Most especially when they are young girls, they go through hell from their madam. Using young girls and boys as housemaids to me is a form of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by deflover(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
always igbo women killing maids or maltreating minors

igbos need to talk to their women
she was lucky
another judge would have given hee life imprisonment or death by hanging

stupid man collect as him wan help her cover up
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by imagrg(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
So sad.
Wicked World!
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ibo women and wickedness are 5 & 6

They don't treat house helps well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Halo22: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oh I pity people's children being handed over to another family as maids. I won't have been aware of what they go through, until my mum showed such attitude to my cousin when she was taking care of us. Though the girl now a mother of 4 was very stubborn then. Secondly, my kid sister who was handed over to my cousin's wife when they newly got married to assist them. This woman once beat the girl to the extent that she fainted and was taken to the hospital. How children used to be foolish, the girl didn't tell us due to fear of further punishment. It was when she finally returned home that she started narrating her ordeal and then it was late to take any action. I don't advise any parent to give out their wards out to people whether as maids or househelps even though there are some good families out there.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by hush15: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfwFv2dtb0q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Women sha...

As the bible says, an excellent woman builds her home but a foolish one destroys it.

I guess this is one of the foolish ones. She completely destroyed it to the extent she bagged jail terms all because she wants to be boss lady.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by orumba(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good for them. Avoidable scenario, if you can contain you maid habits, just return them to their family, instead of maltreatment or chasing them out at night. Nobody is physically and healthy fit this days. Small push like this, story go change. Be wise
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Minime10:

The judge sef no try at all, wetin be 14years in a case of first degree murder of a young girl of 19.
Night and day is counted as two days in serving jail term.
The murderer will be out just after 7yeaes embarassed

I tell you only 14yrs
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
jimmyolasun:
I still dey reason why most female are toxic and wicked.. naa so one babe wey i dey reason one time misbehave. E get one small boy for street wey dey help me run errands and do cleaning on weekends while i give him stuffs and sometimes he stays to play with me. Boy wey be say me and him dey always play game together oo, wey Sabi all the girls wey I dey run well well. Very good OBIdient boy. E reach her turn to be main chick she begin give the boy attitude and dey cold towards him. Babe even get liver tell me make I no allow the boy come my place for no reason o because I had to ask her why..

Well no story, I kicked her out of my life. Because naa small small e dey start. Before you cut me off my families too.. now the boy don turn big man now and I be him big uncle as he dey always remind me of back then say e dey fear say i go send am away.. last last naa the boy carry me nephew for house now..
Unfortunately majority of black women are naturally born; selfish, wicked, mean towards those that are below them financially, especially domestic staffs and any other subordinate.

Even the ladies reading this will never change and try to love other people especially their maids as a way of serving or giving reverence to God.

They will carry Church and religious matter on top of their head but wickedness is their second name. Their maids and subordinates are all living in pains and fears yet they expect God to answer their prayers when they call on God angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Minime10:

The judge sef no try at all, wetin be 14years in a case of first degree murder of a young girl of 19.
Night and day is counted as two days in serving jail term.
The murderer will be out just after 7yeaes embarassed
Nothing of such. The day and night story na wash. She's serving 14 complete. See her in 2036 undecided
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by MagicBishop: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
LagosEmir:

Your parents are very stupid for giving birth to a tribalistic animal like you

Osu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbo women ! Many of them are very wicked!

And yes, I'm Igbo but we really need to fix this in our young girls to change this trend
True.

Igbo ladies have been very horrible in treating their maids and domestic staffs well.

Though its a general black women issue but Igbo women are always on the news cos of this and its disheartening.

If you are a young or matured Igbo lady reading this and u maltreat your house helps or those living with u, be it your husband's family members or any minor, hear me this night that God's wrath will visit u and your family if u refuse to change this night and start treating those poor people living with u like humans

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
samtinx:
with a very big heart baba God bless you, u are lucky to witness how being good pays, i had an uncle who stood as my dad after my dad passed even before i was born, but it still pains me that he died before i could make it and replicate his kind gesture, i only stopped feeling bad when I remember i could still do same for someone out there

I'm here sir

Save my soul sir cry
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by izibili44: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na God wan exposed them quote author=donaldking10 post=114542402]amateurs.[/quote]
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Irelexicon(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
thats very bad
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Always wondering why females are always aggressive... From hen with chicks, female dogs, lioness etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man's Car Tyres Stolen (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Young Girl Outsmarts A Kidnapper/Ritualist In Port-Harcourt By Feigning Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.