Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) (41725 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud / Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Eduyand: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wickedness in high places. Lord have mercy
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Nonexisting: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wicked vagina people mistreating housemaids since the time of Lugard. angry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by abidem4real: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by babzo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Asianjollof007:
"Lagos couple?" even when the evil deed is done by the hatred and bitterness filled tribe. Anything to paint lagos and the entire west bad.

Yes..are they not living in Lagos?.Maybe born in Lagos sef.
If you go start live for Owerri and base there, marry sef and do bad or win money, no be Owerri couple or Owerri based man dem go use describe you?

Chai Nigerians! This is 2022 nau grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by edungene7: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Any woman who can't treat a maid as her own daughter shouldn't consider having one

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by DEROX: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
I just knew it cant be yoruba

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Cantonese: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
I remember this case. How time flies.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
That is someone child faa, That maid is a human being, who also deserves kindness and support. Poor child.

Let's always treat people around us, with kindness and also support them, especially the younger ones, most maids in Nigeria, are still children in age, and should be treated well, so they can also grow as human beings.

Children should not be doing maid, nawa o.

They will be trapped in somone's world, work from morning to night, no time to grow as a child.

I am sure that woman will not do anything in that house, only to command and threaten, she will not let the maid rest, some people are suffering so much.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by wman(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Very good!
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by descarado: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
It should have been life imprisonment

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by HeavenVGate: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfwFv2dtb0q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
What kind of judgement is that. She killed and she should be killed or life imprisonment.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by MagicBishop: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Igbo women and their sadistic nature

See as you have murdered someone because you felt you have arrived.

The foolish husband that covered for his wicked wife is a big idiot

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
How can a 19 year old girl not know how to leave these two devil's before they killed her.? An adult.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
What's the use of a maid in d House? If u want extra help around at least treat the person like your own child.... Dis ones are devils... Dem plenty for Abuja... Funny thing is dat they have children as old as d maid or househelp but they still want to employ a slave... Awon werey gbogbo

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by MagicBishop: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why always Igbo people when it comes to maltreating wards and house helps?

When these osus get small cash dey will be forming royalty

Wicked bastards

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by samtinx(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
jimmyolasun:
I still dey reason why most female are toxic and wicked.. naa so one babe wey i dey reason one time misbehave. E get one small boy for street wey dey help me run errands and do cleaning on weekends while i give him stuffs and sometimes he stays to play with me. Boy wey be say me and him dey always play game together oo, wey Sabi all the girls wey I dey run well well. Very good OBIdient boy. E reach her turn to be main chick she begin give the boy attitude and dey cold towards him. Babe even get liver tell me make I no allow the boy come my place for no reason o because I had to ask her why..

Well no story, I kicked her out of my life. Because naa small small e dey start. Before you cut me off my families too.. now the boy don turn big man now and I be him big uncle as he dey always remind me of back then say e dey fear say i go send am away.. last last naa the boy carry me nephew for house now..
with a very big heart baba God bless you, u are lucky to witness how being good pays, i had an uncle who stood as my dad after my dad passed even before i was born, but it still pains me that he died before i could make it and replicate his kind gesture, i only stopped feeling bad when I remember i could still do same for someone out there

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wickedness
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Evil couple

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fear igbo people. Esp their women. They have this disdain for people who they perceive to be below them. They always maltreat their maids sha ni. Despicable set of people. Justice well served though the woman ought to die by hanging too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
The Punishment are quite lenient undecided
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one ...

That day wasn't the first time she's maltreating the housemaid and the mumu husband will be doing as if he is not seeing what's going on in his house. So that serves him right, the judge no try sef he should have given him same jail term as his wife since he said he is a FOOL...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by LagosEmir: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
MagicBishop:
Why always Igbo people when it comes to maltreating wards and house helps?

When these osus get small cash dey will be forming royalty

Wicked bastards
Your parents are very stupid for giving birth to a tribalistic animal like you

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
backnbeta:
Stupid Steven should have cautioned the unFortunate woman! Steve will remarry before Fortune comes out of prison

And thats good for her, women are always harsh towards maids or anyone beneath them, this should serve as a lesson to every "madam".

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oxb90:
May God grant me His grace to be able to train all my children before I die. The level of maltreatment maids receive from their masters and especially mistress is out of this world.

Be specific pls. Igbo women. We all know they're witches when it comes to how they handle their maids.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Unclefemolala(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Minime10:

The judge sef no try at all, wetin be 14years in a case of first degree murder of a young girl of 19.
Night and day is counted as two days in serving jail term.
The murderer will be out just after 7yeaes embarassed
It's manslaughter not a murder degree

And I don't know where you people get this day and night is 2 days in jail....a day is a day as normal ...14 years is 14 years except she gets off on parole or is pardoned

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by 79733139(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Minime10:

The judge sef no try at all, wetin be 14years in a case of first degree murder of a young girl of 19.
Night and day is counted as two days in serving jail term.
The murderer will be out just after 7yeaes embarassed

It's manslaughter, murder is life imprisonment or the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bloody murderers.

But people should learn to shout,scream,when in danger,no matter what!!!!
Try and reach out to someone..stop the police/military vehicle or goto their station and shout. Go to govt house. They won't eat you up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by compton11(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
The way iboes maltreat their maids is highly alarming!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.