Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) (41744 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud / Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
women are very wicked being. they can laugh and talk nicely to each other for a long time but they dont love themselves. coming back to the world 10 thousand times, i will still chose to come back as a man. remember, i am not a misogynist, just stating the real truth
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by fof1: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
backnbeta:
Stupid Steven should have cautioned the unFortunate woman! Steve will remarry before Fortune comes out of prison

Judge Supposed give him like 5Years,Pls...
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oxb90:
May God grant me His grace to be able to train all my children before I die. The level of maltreatment maids receive from their masters and especially mistress is out of this world.

Amen oooo. Amen to your prayers.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lagos couple or igbo couple?
What kind of description is that? undecided

And she should get life imprisonment.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by longifilis(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
TheWolfen:
The wicked soul frustrated the poor maid.
RIP.
She is in a better place now.

Better place.what did you say? How do you know? Have you been there before?
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
babzo:

Yes..are they not living in Lagos?.Maybe born in Lagos sef.
If you go start live for Owerri and base there, marry sef and do bad or win money, no be Owerri couple or Owerri based man dem go use describe you?

Chai Nigerians! This is 2022 nau grin

Abeg there's nobody called a Nigerian.
Everybody has their ethnicity to own up to, naija is a false marriage.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Emdebby2: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
They went too far. Taking another person's life is not the best way to handle difficult situations. Some people are just naturally wicked. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Retired prostituttes and runs babes like having younger girls or maids living with them to torment and frustrate them , its a known practice , the man should have 16 year the wife should have 50 to life for the murder
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by princewarri1985: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
She will be singing R kelly song now "wish i could turn back the hands of time' but it's too late because she has to pay the prize. most Nigerians always act before we think when it ought to be the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
jimmyolasun:
I still dey reason why most female are toxic and wicked.. naa so one babe wey i dey reason one time misbehave. E get one small boy for street wey dey help me run errands and do cleaning on weekends while i give him stuffs and sometimes he stays to play with me. Boy wey be say me and him dey always play game together oo, wey Sabi all the girls wey I dey run well well. Very good OBIdient boy. E reach her turn to be main chick she begin give the boy attitude and dey cold towards him. Babe even get liver tell me make I no allow the boy come my place for no reason o because I had to ask her why..

Well no story, I kicked her out of my life. Because naa small small e dey start. Before you cut me off my families too.. now the boy don turn big man now and I be him big uncle as he dey always remind me of back then say e dey fear say i go send am away.. last last naa the boy carry me nephew for house now..
Feminism among ladies of this age is the problem, they thought they are woke but, they end up destroying their own lives. It is well with the girls/ladies of our generation...
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
bizzibodi:
16yrs for murder case & obstruction of justice?

Manslaughter not murder
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Karleb(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

How would you beat someone to the point of death? These people are wicked.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by ValZod(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
jimmyolasun:
I still dey reason why most female are toxic and wicked.. naa so one babe wey i dey reason one time misbehave. E get one small boy for street wey dey help me run errands and do cleaning on weekends while i give him stuffs and sometimes he stays to play with me. Boy wey be say me and him dey always play game together oo, wey Sabi all the girls wey I dey run well well. Very good OBIdient boy. E reach her turn to be main chick she begin give the boy attitude and dey cold towards him. Babe even get liver tell me make I no allow the boy come my place for no reason o because I had to ask her why..

Well no story, I kicked her out of my life. Because naa small small e dey start. Before you cut me off my families too.. now the boy don turn big man now and I be him big uncle as he dey always remind me of back then say e dey fear say i go send am away.. last last naa the boy carry me nephew for house now..

Naxo these women be very fcking toxic creatures
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by lilachiever(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Minime10:

The judge sef no try at all, wetin be 14years in a case of first degree murder of a young girl of 19.
Night and day is counted as two days in serving jail term.
The murderer will be out just after 7yeaes embarassed

Read well. It's not murder but involuntary manslaughter due to agravated physical assault
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
donaldking10:
amateurs.
Thank God they were even amateurs, they could have evaded conviction. The legs on the floor gave them away. If someone dies of strangulation or by hanging, the hyoid bone is usually fractured, that's another evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingthreat:

Good one. Fortune 14 years and Steve 2 years. Steve should be released soon and get married to another woman. As for the wicked sadistic madam, she go turn chairwoman for jail.

What is the maximum sentence for mischievous manslaughter and for being an accessory to it? That should be their jail term like 42 and 14 years respectively.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
A woman's lack of physical strength greatly limits the extent of her brutality.

If women were as strong as men, this world would have been a horrible place to live in.

Women don't have any restraint, or scruples when dealing with people they feel are in their power.

Watch them in how they treat their subordinates at work, their house helps at home, juniors in organizations etc.

Even women who might come to insult me for this comment know this.

Ask them to choose between working with a female or male boss and see who they pick.

Bleep women, both literarily and figuratively.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
descarado:
It should have been life imprisonment

God bless you some of this injustices christened justice by these judges they make police feel guilty sometime as they will be like why we no kukuma collect abi wetin be 7 years in a murder case downplayed to manslaughter then involuntary manslaughter do the Nigeria system know how system and society works? With this kind of judgement how does the ministry of women and child protection curb the menace of maid brutality if the judgement had been life imprisonment the fear that we fall on would-be culprits would have cause drastic reduction in domestic violence against minor and maid or steward alike.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mindlog:

If after his release, he comes for your sister's or cousin's hand in marriage....will your family agree?

He tried to cover up the murder of his wife. He was not the chief instigator. If he is repentant, why not? Let the lovers love.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by space9880: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingthreat:

Good one. Fortune 14 years and Steve 2 years. Steve should be released soon and get married to another woman. As for the wicked sadistic madam, she go turn chairwoman for jail.
the futureisfemale indeed my brother
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by zcee: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
jimmyolasun:

that's why I always advise my guys
if you notice this toxic behavior from a lady esp the one you are planning to settle down with just cut off immediately because those creatures hardly change...
Not when you bring her into your home she will start misbehaving then you get tired of her..
Correct that her toxic character on time or you cut off
don't blindly and stupidly marry her because of one stupid love..
I can't settle with a lady that regards other people's child as nothing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by We4all: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omoh! People and evil are like 5 and 6.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by We4all: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Unclefemolala:

It's manslaughter not a murder degree

And I don't know where you people get this day and night is 2 days in jail....a day is a day as normal ...14 years is 14 years except she gets off on parole or is pardoned

No, 14 years in jail ain’t the regular 14 years outside jail. They count differently.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Mindlog: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingthreat:

He tried to cover up the murder of his wife. He was not the chief instigator. If he is repentant, why not? Let the lovers love.

Okay oooo. cheesy
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
kingthreat:

In my opinion .. SIMP Steve should be jailed for life.. for being a Weakling and playing by his wife's rule.. imagine helping her cover up the murder..
And the wife Florence should be Killed by firing squad and shot directly in her Cunt.. Oh I miss millitary rule.. the black man doesn't deserve democracy..

Useless couples
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oh this is good. This is VERY good. I don't know why some women are so horrible that they can maltreat anybody. I just can't imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Bigboy911: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Asianjollof007:
"Lagos couple?" even when the evil deed is done by the hatred and bitterness filled tribe. Anything to paint lagos and the entire west bad.
mumu that woman is an afonja scratch face urchin,she just change her name
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by sharone21(f): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Prison is a correctional 'school', so 1 year is 9 months...So 14 years X 9 is 126 months ie 10.5 yrs in prison.

Hubby will spend 2years X 9= 18 months ie 1.5 yrs.

We don't even know if they have already been spending some years IN custody which may be deducted from this total calculated.
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by sharone21(f): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2022
godofuck231:
Retired prostituttes and runs babes like having younger girls or maids living with them to torment and frustrate them , its a known practice , the man should have 16 year the wife should have 50 to life for the murder

Na lie....Wickedness dates back to even women of old.

Not feminism nor runs girls....When one is wicked, she is wicked.... Whether in 1929 or 1950 or 2020
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by babzo(m): 2:48am On Jul 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Abeg there's nobody called a Nigerian.
Everybody has their ethnicity to own up to, naija is a false marriage.

I'm assuming you havnt yet traveled on a plane overseas or being to Europe, China or America; if you had, you ll quickly accept the fact that unless you declare yourself to be a Nigerian, no traveling for you grin
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Oxb90:
May God grant me His grace to be able to train all my children before I die. The level of maltreatment maids receive from their masters and especially mistress is out of this world.
Women are naturally wicked. No one can solve the problem of their wickedness
Re: Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) by Addme: 3:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Unclefemolala:

It's manslaughter not a murder degree

And I don't know where you people get this day and night is 2 days in jail.... a day is a day as normal ...14 years is 14 years except she gets off on parole or is pardoned
A new day in Prison starts around 6pm.
A day is not actually a day.
A year in prison calendar is 8 months. She will be serving 9 years plus and with the charges, there wouldn't be a bail prior to the verdict,so it would start counting from 2020, the period of their arrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / 3 Thieves Caught In Igbo Ukwu Anambra, Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.