Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) (53813 Views)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by jookco(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
A must watch interview of Peter Obi’s running mate Baba Ahmed Datti https://fb.watch/e8m_ubHJBZ/
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by shakdav(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike would welcome every visitor like he did Peter Obi and Kwankwanso.At the end of the day he is a committed Pdp man who will work for Peter Obi.Tinubu and Apc have nothing to offer him when is arch rival is Ameachi.

Guy forget politics no rival oo, once your interest will be served and respected, you follow

I will be contesting For Governorship of Nassarawa state come 2035, please my follow Nairalanders pray for the actualization of my dream, advice, prayer, support and connection is needed please.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Zorn: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abdul05:
Apc is trying to woo him in.. grin grin

Fayose and fayemi seeing together..omo! Forget

It shows that Yoruba people are United more than anything else. grin

Surely,
We will bring the power back to South. grin

Use south west so you don't contradict your self

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyeojo4real

tuoyoojo:
Nor carry any politician for head o

The major reason they are folking around wike is for the money he has to spend

Na use and dump APC wan do am , just like they promised some people presidency and dashed their hopes in the end

Good thing is that rivers people are enlighten and are not swayed by primordial sentiments

Let's meet at the polls
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
This shouldn't be news.... All I see are desperate old crooks meeting other crooks!

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by profmallor: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Atiku blundered by ostracizing Wike, as much as he rightly should have been worried of picking Wike, he should have done just that for the sake of the final position he sought. If you cant get peoples support, better not to get them to work against you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by 1gbdata: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
I see
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Penguin2:
If in the end Wike decides to back Tinubu like I predicted, then it would be Wike’s greatest mistake in life.

Aligning with Tinubu will only make him one of his many boys and won’t be appreciated as it would be appreciated if he aligns with Obi.

Aligning with Obi will make Wike be among the new order that is coming instead of being just another vehicle in Tinubu’s long convoy.
Las las, Rivers People will still vote for Peter Obi.

Your opinion or your permutations!
In Politics,there is no permanent enemies but interest!
Everyone you see in those pictures are all jostling for Power and assurances of their future relevance is paramount to them!
The Same way Democracy works in USA and others!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Teenaira:

The truth is that Wike my man is a presidential material any day. See his cap self.
I swear. Pdp Bleep up big time. Thank God we still have Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Latestreport1: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Shinzo Abe: Moment Security tackle suspect after Japan ex-PM Abe shot
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjwbmKNyNW8

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by onoja12: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
example
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by truthfinder319: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
You don't know politics. So, your opinion is what decides what a grown up man, lawyer and governor will do.

Penguin2:
If in the end Wike decides to back Tinubu like I predicted, then it would be Wike’s greatest mistake in life.

Aligning with Tinubu will only make him one of his many boys and won’t be appreciated as it would be appreciated if he aligns with Obi.

Aligning with Obi will make Wike be among the new order that is coming instead of being just another vehicle in Tinubu’s long convoy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Give it to Tinubu.
He makes the right political moves

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
shakdav:

Guy forget politics no rival oo, once your interest will be served and respected, you follow

I will be contesting For Governorship of Nassarawa state come 2035, please my follow Nairalanders pray for the actualization of my dream, advice, prayer, support and connection is needed please.
Interesting what's your ideology like?
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Governor Kayode Fayemi, Rotimi Akeredolu, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, alongside, Ex-Gov Ayo Fayose, currently in a private meeting with Rivers state Gov, Nyesom Wike in Port-Harcourt.
This man WIKE strong shaa, he did say they will come looking for him in PHC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Zorn: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
TrackerXL:
Foolish dead brain lost lunatic n bastard Jews from the dungeons of Alaigbo both obidient n atikulate will wail blood today.
your smelling bastard father and rotten vigina mother will cry over your smelling dead body .
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Ybaby: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Penguin2:

Eleyi Wike!
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by ledaman: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Penguin2:

Lolz! See painment analysis grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rogged
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
profmallor:
Atiku blundered by ostracizing Wike, as much as he rightly should have been worried of picking Wike, he should have done just that for the sake of the final position he sought. If you cant get peoples support, better not to get them to work against you.
That singular act of foolishness will cost him the Presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by eldeens: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
This has sent shivers to Obituary and Atikulate's camp right now. APC is gaining momentum cos wike is a movement.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by tony0806: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abdul05:
what are you talking about for God sake be batified

No no no no. I am always OBIdient. I've learnt my lessons for over 7 years. I can't be deceived

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by RAND250: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fayemi cap na Korea bomb
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike would welcome every visitor like he did Peter Obi and Kwankwanso.At the end of the day he is a committed Pdp man who will work for Peter Obi.Tinubu and Apc have nothing to offer him when is arch rival is Ameachi.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by EDOLUWA: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't think Wike will decamp now because it's too late for him to enter such a trap!! He is too smart to join APC, he is just playing a smart one on PDP to show how important he is in the present Nigeria.

For Fayose playing a game of Mr too know, being in PDP romancing with APC will make him to lose eventually.

At the end of the day we have big big match more than Champions league final before us as this next election is a Huge game that the next winner would have to sweat to win

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by ledaman: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Koralords:
Some people no go sleep this night
Hahahah I swear to God grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
eldeens:
This has sent shivers to Obituary and Atikulate's camp right now. APC is gaining momentum cos wike is a movement.
Wike is a reliable person.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by eulogy: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Suddenly, Fayose is aligning with Tinubu. Yorubas will always rally round their own, party aside.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by RainValley: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Penguin2:

Sh#tup already no new order is coming

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by dannyville2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abdul05:
Apc is trying to woo him in.. grin grin

Fayose and fayemi seeing together..omo! Forget

It shows that Yoruba people are United more than anything else. grin

Surely,
We will bring the power back to South. grin

For sure bro, power must return to the south

South East !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.