Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) (53814 Views)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by garfield1: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
2tpick:
Abeg rivers state follow for buhari's 5% or 97%? Cos I sure say rivers as at 2015 and 2019 elections no give Buhari reach 5%.

Rivers gave him 5% in 2015 and 22% in 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
My Take
SW Politicians are working for Tinubu
Why are SE governors not working for Obi
Why are NE governors not working for Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Shame on you all,owner get money...owner just dey zuzu,peter nor go win o...
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by richie240: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Moh247:

Can't a man remove his designer cap for prayers
You sha wan frustrate anambralstson.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:
If in the end Wike decides to back Tinubu like I predicted, then it would be Wike’s greatest mistake in life.

politics is a game of personal interest...
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike would welcome every visitor like he did Peter Obi and Kwankwanso.At the end of the day he is a committed Pdp man who will work for Peter Obi.

kip deceiving urslf.....
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Abdul05:
don't pass by instead be batified
For you to say this it means that you don't know me.

I am the only igbo man that supports Tinubu on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
aribisala0:
My Take
SW Politicians are working for Tinubu
Why are SE governors not working for Obi
Why are NE governors not working for Atiku
You think am nah! What does it tell it?
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Carl23: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Someone should help me with any amount,so broke now Gtb bank 0110538704
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Killermamba: 1:45am On Jul 09, 2022
God1000:
They are trying to pacify him
They should buy him baby pacifier
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Bhol28: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2022
E lo fokan bale!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Jack500: 2:55am On Jul 09, 2022
OriOko88:
Lol.. Western agenda. Where are the other northern APC govs.? They re gradually Jettisoning tinubu and closing ranks secretly with atiku. Who notices that atiku has been calm and calculative tis days. Dude been making some underground move to gain control of key northern votes.
Very soon na only sw apc go dey camapign for tinubu while d northern apc stay aloof.
Atiku will win and wike will remain in pdp

Thrash and balderdash. Well, if it makes you sleep at night
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by nnewsnjobs: 3:01am On Jul 09, 2022
They should be careful of how they go about the whole thing .
So that it will not look like southern gang up, else the north can start their own and we know what can happen at the end.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:
If in the end Wike decides to back Tinubu like I predicted, then it would be Wike’s greatest mistake in life.

Aligning with Tinubu will only make him one of his many boys and won’t be appreciated as it would be appreciated if he aligns with Obi.

Aligning with Obi will make Wike be among the new order that is coming instead of being just another vehicle in Tinubu’s long convoy.

Las las, Rivers People will still vote for Peter Obi.

We no go vote Obi.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Crvrider: 3:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Abdul05:
yes oo Bros, l have seen a lot of efforts done by you in this forum concerning tinubu especially the certificate issue..and l appreciate that so much.. thanks

I pray God crown all ur efforts..

But you fail to realize that what you call a game involves your life and the future of your children. Think deeply about this when next you play the game.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by marv1: 3:53am On Jul 09, 2022
Nigerian politicians are very shamelessly shameless. Let's see how far they get with this.

If Wike move to APC he has finished himself politically because the forces in APC are bigger than him. He has to cross several hurdles more so he cannot even become president. Never. Several people are on queue in APC already after Tinubu.
They are just deceiving him. They want to use him as a spoiler for PDP.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by beejayodus(m): 4:03am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike would welcome every visitor like he did Peter Obi and Kwankwanso.At the end of the day he is a committed Pdp man who will work for Peter Obi.Tinubu and Apc have nothing to offer him when is arch rival is Ameachi.
The way you people vouch for politicians ehn. These people no send una o.

Wike will do whatever protects his interest. And who told you Wike and Amaechi can't be great buddies again? You no see Fayemi and Fayose? You better wake up these men no dey operate like you think o. Dem no dey fight to death.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by 43Ronin: 5:15am On Jul 09, 2022
eldeens:
This has sent shivers to Obituary and Atikulate's camp right now. APC is gaining momentum cos wike is a movement.

Lol. U don't really know the niger-deltans. Wike can move to APC but rivers people will never vote Tinubu. Is it ijaw man that will vote tinubu who removed GEJ, or akwa-cross man? Or igbo man? Or ogoni? Lol. Even in APC in SE & SS they are all going to thumbprint for Obi. My brother Nigerdeltans have similarities with igbo, dem no dey dobale for one man. Wike is running from pillar to post looking for immunity position because he knows he cannot trust the next person coming in as governor. He is even more paranoid because it will most likely be an ijaw person that will succeed and since he has been abusing ijaw people with his loud mouth he knows what is waiting for him in front.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Olowosaudi(m): 5:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Trust any Nigerian politician at your own peril
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by idsamoo(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike would welcome every visitor like he did Peter Obi and Kwankwanso.At the end of the day he is a committed Pdp man who will work for Peter Obi.Tinubu and Apc have nothing to offer him when is arch rival is Ameachi.

No permanent enemy in nigeria politics bro.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by ramonchang(m): 5:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Nah Atiku ahgo blame for this one. He should have chosen his running mate straight up without setting up any committee (the committee that later went on to choose wike)...
Pdp betrayed Wike, a very serious party man, twice in a row,
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Aligning with Tinubu will only make him one of his many boys and won’t be appreciated as it would be appreciated if he aligns with Obi.

Aligning with Obi will make Wike be among the new order that is coming instead of being just another vehicle in Tinubu’s long convoy.

well said but I don't see tinubu surviving till 2023. That guy is lifeless already.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by donbrowser(m): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Read what you wrote again. Wike that has corruption issue and is looking for a way to escape EFCC's axe. Do you know how many votes he delivered for Jonathan in 2015 under "special conditions"?
Keep fooling yourself.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by livinbygrace: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

So for your mind,you believe OBI,can win this 2023 election?You must be joking!No serious and well experienced person will ever support such,only newbies without experience and social media making noise.Even in America the context have always been between democrats and republicans.
Quote me anywhere OBI won’t see draw even in the east or do you think people like Dangote,otedola ,elemelu don’t know what they are doing?
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Allisgud: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2022
If the greatest enemies of all tilumbu and bode George collabo against peter we will still be obidient grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by izibili44: 6:23am On Jul 09, 2022
what makes Yoruba United? quote author=Abdul05 post=114543546]Apc is trying to woo him in.. grin grin

seeing Fayose and fayemi together..omo! Forget

It shows that Yoruba people are United more than anything else. grin

Surely,
We will bring the power back to South. grin

[/quote]
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by phemmyfour: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

How can Wike be in the new order. Did you not remember what result you will get if your pour an old wine into a new wine skin.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Yus2020: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2022
The same South West that work against Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 a son of South South by bringing Buhari Us to vote Tinubu South will never vote for Tinubu.
We are Obident
Wike be warned this Yorubas will betrayed you
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by maasoap(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

More wailings to your life.
Wike joining political orphans and virgin voters will the greatest mistake of his life. He will be joining APC and Tinubu as a king and big fish not as an erand boy.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by maasoap(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
How can Wike be in the new order. Did you not remember what result you will get if your pour an old wine into a new wine skin.

The last time I checked, Wike and Obi are in the same league. Wike even recorded more achievements than your mediocre Peter Obi
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by maasoap(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

I have never read any nonsense like this before. Committed PDP man who will work for LP? Wtf man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.