Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) (53810 Views)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Abdul05:
Apc is trying to woo him in.. grin grin

seeing Fayose and fayemi together..omo! Forget

It shows that Yoruba people are United more than anything else. grin

Surely,
We will bring the power back to South. grin

Back to South with OBi not Tinubu. Please Gerrit!!!
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Abdul05:

Surely, We will bring the power back to South. grin
Is Fayose in APC now?
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by eldeens: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol. U don't really know the niger-deltans. Wike can move to APC but rivers people will never vote Tinubu. Is it ijaw man that will vote tinubu who removed GEJ, or akwa-cross man? Or igbo man? Or ogoni? Lol. Even in APC in SE & SS they are all going to thumbprint for Obi. My brother Nigerdeltans have similarities with igbo, dem no dey dobale for one man. Wike is running from pillar to post looking for immunity position because he knows he cannot trust the next person coming in as governor. He is even more paranoid because it will most likely be an ijaw person that will succeed and since he has been abusing ijaw people with his loud mouth he knows what is waiting for him in front.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by eldeens: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol. U don't really know the niger-deltans. Wike can move to APC but rivers people will never vote Tinubu. Is it ijaw man that will vote tinubu who removed GEJ, or akwa-cross man? Or igbo man? Or ogoni? Lol. Even in APC in SE & SS they are all going to thumbprint for Obi. My brother Nigerdeltans have similarities with igbo, dem no dey dobale for one man. Wike is running from pillar to post looking for immunity position because he knows he cannot trust the next person coming in as governor. He is even more paranoid because it will most likely be an ijaw person that will succeed and since he has been abusing ijaw people with his loud mouth he knows what is waiting for him in front.

At the end of the 2023 general elections, I want us to all assemble here, to remind ourselves this. Wike will deliver Rivers for APC, Sanwo-Olu will deliver Lagos for APC and Ganduje will deliver Kano for APC, so where are the numbers for Obi? Obi will lose woefully, he won't even come 2nd, he will come 4th after Kwankwaso in the forthcoming general election. Take it or leave iit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by TinubuSupport(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2022
seunmsg:
Aradugbo, Otun ti zeh o grin grin grin
ea
Watimagbo.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Akanbiedu(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Hope he makes Tinubu President grin

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure die

Comrade, your lines are getting shorter.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by livinbygrace: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where you blind when Wike and Obi met in Ph last week? Obi is his master even bigger than tinubu.Tinubu cannot pull any weight like Obi in a party like LP

How of are you?
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by 2tpick: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

Rivers gave him 5% in 2015 and 22% in 2019
Yea I 2019, PMB got more than 5% in all the states in Nigeria.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Banhammy717: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2022
The offer by tinubu's camp is too lucrative for wike to turn down.
Tinubu is just like Real Madrid, no player says no.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by chukel(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2022
ojesymsym:
Politicians never cease to amaze in Nigeria.

Where is Amaechi in all of this?
I de tell you. I'm very disappointed.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by osidion2020(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
It's called support, he going to support him,just like father's, big brothers support their up spring or younger ones, since you used the word bigger than
Jack500:

All Hand is on deck for Jagaban.

Even Seyi makinde will fall in line very soon.

2023 is sacrosanct for South West

The Same Obi he was lambasting, before obi ran to labour? Wike feel he is bigger than Obi and can never work for him.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by zinosleek(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2022
See Fayose and Fayemi together, and some people have fought themselves to bitter enemies because of these two men.

But I have always had that feeling that Fayose is not totally dedicated to PDP. He is more like a mole, a saboteur, and he is just showing his true color.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Pride goes before a fall!Wike don humble.thnks for their condolence visits.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Mikeeytools: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Abdul05:

Surely,
We will bring the power back to South. grin

to your accentors abi. Everything is about tribe morons
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by IbileIfe: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:
If in the end Wike decides to back Tinubu like I predicted, then it would be Wike’s greatest mistake in life.

Aligning with Tinubu will only make him one of his many boys and won’t be appreciated as it would be appreciated if he aligns with Obi.

Aligning with Obi will make Wike be among the new order that is coming instead of being just another vehicle in Tinubu’s long convoy.

Las las, Rivers People will still vote for Peter Obi.
Politics has the strangest bedfellows.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by garfield1: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
2tpick:

Yea I 2019, PMB got more than 5% in all the states in Nigeria.

Tinub will get 30%
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by marca(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2022
So sorry and no offense please, w
Penguin2:
If in the end Wike decides to back Tinubu like I predicted, then it would be Wike’s greatest mistake in life.

Aligning with Tinubu will only make him one of his many boys and won’t be appreciated as it would be appreciated if he aligns with Obi.

Aligning with Obi will make Wike be among the new order that is coming instead of being just another vehicle in Tinubu’s long convoy.

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by marca(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2022
So sorry and no offense please, why is it if one doesn't support Peter obi, you guys ll start raining insult... Please why I think and humans are created with different views and ideology... I believe in what I believe...
Thanks and please am waiting for your response
Penguin2:

Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
post=114543616:

Oluwale brothers grin grin who doesn't know how you guys operate

grin politics is just crazy
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where you blind when Wike and Obi met in Ph last week? Obi is his master even bigger than Tinubu. Tinubu cannot pull any weight like Obi in a party like LP

These Peter Obi's supporters don mad. If Obi even get opportunity to be one of Tinubu’s boys, his supporters will celebrate him
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Peacecore: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike would welcome every visitor like he did Peter Obi and Kwankwanso.At the end of the day he is a committed Pdp man who will work for Peter Obi.Tinubu and Apc have nothing to offer him when is arch rival is Ameachi.
Remember Osun2018. Before the rerun, PDP members led by relegated Saraki met Omisore n he welcomed them before he was met by APC members led by Tinubu n he stuck d deal that put Oyetola on dat seat till today.
Moral lesson: no be person wey first mad be senior mad man. Na person wey mad pass na hin be senior mad man.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2022
I advise Wike to remain the force that he is.

As someone said, don't be boy boy to any of those guys...this licking na for Dem to dump u later
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Your quote shows u have no iota of what politics in Nigeria is all about.

The politicians look for their self interest.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by 2tpick: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

Tinub will get 30%
Yes but he can only bank on APC's structures to achieve that and not the electorates
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Texasbound190: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
I still don't understand what this visit and realignment is about,shey na Wike go decide who rivers people vote for ni,abi na hin go cast their votes for them?
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by garfield1: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
2tpick:

Yes but he can only bank on APC's structures to achieve that and not the electorates

Exactly.that is why he will win the north narrowly
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Pootle: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
meeting arrange to further disorganized country undecided
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Pootle: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
seunmsg:
Aradugbo, Otun ti zeh o grin grin grin

grin
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by Goodman247: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
No party lines in.Nigeria, APC, PDP.are all d same
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by wasi9ice: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
If they like, let them woo all the PDP Governors to APC , or let Atiku be the running mate if Tinubu we don't care,
All we know is , the Both parties will fail woefully this time ,
We're OBIDIENT already
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by 43Ronin: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
eldeens:

At the end of the 2023 general elections, I want us to all assemble here, to remind ourselves this. Wike will deliver Rivers for APC, Sanwo-Olu will deliver Lagos for APC and Ganduje will deliver Kano for APC, so where are the numbers for Obi? Obi will lose woefully, he won't even come 2nd, he will come 4th after Kwankwaso in the forthcoming general election. Take it or leave iit
Did u get the latest voters registration statistics from inec? 8 million youths have registered for their PVC in the last 2 months....lol. I used to think obi did not have a chance but bro, it would be careless to underestimate him. Its a revolution that's is happening. Let's wait till the polls in February.
Re: APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
ojesymsym:
Politicians never cease to amaze in Nigeria.

Where is Amaechi in all of this?
Back seat for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad / Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.