Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy (33470 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Tzar(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2022
So your argument is for him to further divide Nigerians? By deepening the 2nd class citizen narrative the core north is bent on tagging the non-muslim as?!
Is winning an election more important than making a statement?
Is he willing to lose the votes of Christians across the south & some part if the north just to please a muslim block. He will even lose the votes of some liberal muslims in the south who will be disgusted by this insensitivity. It’s only traditionalists that I am not sure how they will take it.
Tinubu is no MKO. He will lose with a muslim/muslim ticket! Buhari had massive Northern muslim support but still lost serially. Tinubu will suffer the same fate with a muslim/muslim ticket!

meditator:
when it comes to politics, its beyond credibility. Its about who can garner votes. As it stands, no Christian in the entire North appeals to the Northerners and even Nigerians politically. If a picks a Christian, believe you me, he would loss the election even before the election day.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Abiscodi11: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2022
If na Christian/Christian ticket now, MURIC go don open mouth like foul yansh
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by onuman: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Because Fulani don't accept a Yoruba Muslim as a true Muslim.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by onuman: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
As if you'll vote him even if he chose Pope as running mate

Go sidon undecided

No.
Because he is a sick and very old man with history of corruption and drug trafficking.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by olancho: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2022
If he like let him pick Mohammed he will still not win.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by chukwukadibia20: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Have you seen the new electoral Act, it has made it impossible with the BVAS for govs or politicians to produce magic figures

ItsTutsi:
Believe me, if Tinubu picks a northerner muslim, then its a done deal for APC!! The north is divided between Atiku and tinubu..but it will tilt in the favor of Tinubu if he picks a muslim

The northern governors and Buhari have emphatically made it clear power should move to south

I stopped following and basing my permutations on politics on social media in 2019, I was shocked to have seen Buhari win with all the insults he was receiving in the north, to the extend he narrowly lost Benue

One funny thing, Buhari is the most insulted person in the north today, but if he could contest for 3rd term, he will still win in the North
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by simongonner: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
beardedboy:

What's the difference between state and country in this context?
1 and 36..
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Gospel2Day: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Rhozabeth:
So you guys cannot find a credible and sellable christain from the north as a running mate for Tinubu! Am beginning to take these people less seriously!

Islam is a totalitarian religion

Anywhere it is in the majority in the world it seeks to crush and reduce to servitude any and every other minority religion.
That's the standard practice Muhammed taught from inception.
While the West undertook Political Colonization, Islam did Religio-political Subjugation of all nations it invaded and defeated.
Unlike Christianity, it is impossible for Islam to thrive anywhere without seeking political control.
Everyone can now see that a Northern Christian is considered a persona non grata by Muslim North.
Didn't you see how Kaduna residents jubilated when Yakowa died in a plane crash?
They felt happy because an infidel was no longer their Governor.
Seeing all non-Muslims as subhuman infidels is what a man who slept with a 9-year old girl taught them.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Abassmt: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
This 2023 election will end up being Christian vs Muslims. Muslims will vote for Muslims and Christians will vote for Christian. This will favour Peter Obi because he's the only Christian from the south . While Muslims vote will be split between ATiku , Kwankwaso and Tinubu. Tinubu getting the least Muslim vote because he's a minority Muslim from the south
Where do you people get all this permutation from self.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Abassmt: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:
At the end Tinubu had no choice...choose a Northern muslim, or get zero votes from the North.

The middle belt is already in PDP's hands, and LP is looking lively there too.

Looks like the fight is for Bubu's voting bloc.
Which middlebelt are you talking about, Niger state, kwara state, Nassarawa state, or Logic where Tinubu will win convincingly Keep dreaming.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abassmt:
Which middlebelt are you talking about, Niger state, kwara state, Nassarawa state, or Logic where Tinubu will win convincingly Keep dreaming.

I know who is dreaming, and it isn't me.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Abassmt: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
BaddestQueen:
it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land.
Who so this, please stop all this Yoruba Muslim or Christian is just social media thing I'm even start to think you don't know anything or never been to Yoruba land before. Yoruba Don pass this level long time ago. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by beardedboy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
simongonner:
1 and 36..
Wow, what a difference!
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by cassavaflakes: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Wwwq: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
How
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by yetunsbay(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Make SE be ready for impact sha
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Reasoning(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yes it not something new. But ask Mohammed Buhari and Idi Agbon, and also ask late Abiola and his Muslim deputy candidate how they ended.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Owologbo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
As if you'll vote him even if he chose Pope as running mate

Go sidon undecided

Y'all are very quick to mention Pope in your rubbish I.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Owologbo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Please name just one
Dogara na wetin?
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by od4life(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Reasoning:
Yes it not something new. But ask Mohammed Buhari and Idi Agbon, and also ask late Abiola and his Muslim deputy candidate how they ended.
You are very correct. There is something spiritual about Muslim/Muslim ticket. They never end well.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by oyejole(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
What happens to picking traditional worshippers as running mate. This our country no balance. Las Las na these religions weh invade our country dem dey take scam us.

Imagine Ganjudollar asking people to pray for this and that.

Chai!!!
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Peacecore: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Though our country being divided along religio-ethnic line need the two major religions to calm thought n lessen tension. In this case, Tinubu being in charge is not an extremist knowing full well that his wife is an ordained pastor in RCCG. U can even ask b4 u know that Tinubu is a Muslim. I'm a core christian from south n condemns Islam extremism but I would still vote Tinubu if he's my choice without using religion as an excuse. Everyone know that Tinubu choosing a Christian from north will narrow his chance n politics is not religion. U have to play ur best card.
The same people that call Tinubu fake Muslim are those that are saying that he want to islamise Nigeria. Then I want to ask; do fake Muslim islamise a society?
Anyone who won't vote Tinubu won't do so even if he picks the bishop of Rome simple!
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ThatFairGuy1: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kill Yasev then
Owologbo:

Y'all are very quick to mention Pope in your rubbish I.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ThatFairGuy1: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
WAILING uncontrollably
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you should go and die, evil shall not prevail in Nigeria anymore

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by BaddestQueen(f): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
WAILING uncontrollably
shatap
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ThatFairGuy1: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Welcome
BaddestQueen:
shatap

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by BaddestQueen(f): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Welcome
you don't love me.
you only want my body.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ThatFairGuy1: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
I dey Onitsha, where you dey, lemme pay you a visit
BaddestQueen:
you don't love me.
you only want my body.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by BaddestQueen(f): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I dey Onitsha, where you dey, lemme pay you a visit
which side.
I want to kiss you kiss
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ThatFairGuy1: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haha, Dibia grin

You want to eat Yoruba Muslim grin
BaddestQueen:
which side.
I want to kiss you kiss
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by BaddestQueen(f): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Haha, Dibia grin

You want to eat Yoruba Muslim grin
leave me alone ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.