Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy (33440 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol... We dey wait for Muslim -Muslim ticket !!

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by jogojogo: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
You lost my vote. I will also not support a Christian Christian ticket

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ah, that puts him at a disadvantage...

Still, hoping that APC loses. Better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by zionmde: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
You dey mind that fool...No acceptable northern Christian in the Whole north...Even tinubu go win before 2pm,nonsense and ingredient lipsrsealed undecided
According to the iddiot Muslim Muslim doesn't matter but north will not vote if tinubu picks a northern Christian.
Slamming head somewhere everyday obviously affects the sense

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
At the end Tinubu had no choice...choose a Northern muslim, or get zero votes from the North.

The middle belt is already in PDP's hands, and LP is looking lively there too.

Looks like the fight is for Bubu's voting bloc.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Olaoluwa122: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
zionmde:

According to the iddiot Muslim Muslim doesn't matter but north will not vote if tinubu picks a northern Christian.
Slamming head somewhere everyday obviously affects the sense
He is yoruba Muslim fool lipsrsealed his opinion did not count

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by donphilopus: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:
At the end Tinubu had no choice...choose a Northern muslim, or get zero votes from the North.

You guys would just come on Nairaland to say whatever you like. Mention three states in the middle belt that PDP can win! APC is sure of winning Kwara, Kogi, Niger and maybe Nasarawa. If you wanna argue this, we can kindly bet it and stop the unnecessary noise.

You guys are just so annoying on this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
donphilopus:

You guys would just come on Nairaland to say whatever you like. Mention three states in the middle belt that PDP can win! APC is sure of winning Kwara, Kogi, Niger and maybe Nasarawa. If you wanna argue this, we can kindly bet it and stop the unnecessary noise.

You guys are just so annoying on this forum.

But it is the truth. If it wasn't...tinubu would have chosen a christian northerner....

At the end, for me , it is what the candidate proposes that I am interested in, not their tribe or religon. Whoever tinubu chooses is of no consequence to me. What is, is....is the candidate ready to take the decisions we need to get off our resource dependency? Neither tinubu, atiku or obi or kwankwaso are ready to do that...so I cannot vote for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by MrALIVE: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
As if you'll vote him even if he chose Pope as running mate

Go sidon undecided

get out you bloody religious bigot

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by VoteObi2023: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:
I want to see Obi bandits and PDP supporters stir up religious caimpaign against Muslims and watch how Muslims rise in defense of their faith.

-Okoro bufo
We have not business with moslems. We will only mobilize our Christian Brothers.

Atiku, Kwankwanso, Tinubu and Datti Yusuf will have to battle for the Moslem votes.

Easy win for OBI

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by paramakina202: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
That is a proof that APC is a muslim party if not how can Buhari the current president hand over to another muslim with a muslim vp is that not symptoms of Janjaweedism?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Seypagan: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by dozai: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeria my country. No Christian in the North has d capacity to be the VP. Did someone just say this Pls this should not be said in a public space. It's so insulting.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by able20(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Those Northern cabals already know that Tinubu might Not last beyond 2023, so they want immediate replacement in Case of D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by naija4life247: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
As if you'll vote him even if he chose Pope as running mate

Go sidon undecided

Even when Buhari picked Pastor Tunde Bakare, the church goers who pretend to be Christians still did not vote for him, until Tinubu came to the rescue. Tinubu defeated two Pastors are the APC primary, so he will defeat anybody.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Adevector: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Believe me, if Tinubu picks a northerner muslim, then its a done deal for APC!! The north is divided between Atiku and tinubu..but it will tilt in the favor of Tinubu if he picks a muslim

The northern governors and Buhari have emphatically made it clear power should move to south

I stopped following and basing my permutations on politics in 2019, I was shocked to have seen Buhari win with all the insults he was receiving in the north, to the extend he narrowly lost Benue

One funny thing, Buhari is the most insulted person in the north today, but if he could contest for 3rd term, he will still win in the North
abeg which win? Election was rigged massively so stop mentioning win

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by hotseat: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
These religious bigots and ethnic champions are determined to ride roughshod over the rest of the country without minding whose ox is gored.

Truly speaking, in an ideal and open society, no one would mind which religious faith a candidate professes provided Nigerians are making progress as individuals and as a nation.

Alas, Nigeria, as presently constituted and managed, is far from ideal and operates a closed society dictated by religious demagogues and fanatics who are engaged in a show of religious supremacy to the detriment of others in a multi-cultural and multi-religious society such as ours.

Muslims would castigate a Christian-Christian ticket to high heavens if the reverse were to be the case.

This Muslim-Muslim ticket proposition would certainly become Tinubu's Achilles heel in the build up to the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu!

Beware, lest thou falleth like a withered flower!

Enough said.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by limeta(f): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We are not fools nor imbeciles!! Ur likes and Can of Worms are not against Christian-christian ticket as suggested, but hypocritically doing do so because;
1- north will never present a Christian presidential candidate, so Christian-christian ticket will never arise
2- Muslims are majority in Nigeria, picking a Christian-christian candidate is DOA

Your likes and CAN are seeing the probability of a Muslim- Muslim tivket , so you tactically keep using the phrase "no to Christian/Christian and Muslim/Muslim ticket, we are not delusional boi!! We STAND on Muslim-muslim ticket.. Tinubu should forget the northern votes if he dears to pick a Christian

When you say Muslims are majority, who are muslims?
When it come to elections shiits becomes muslims yourubas becomes muslims every one that live in the north becomes muslims
No Muslims are not majority is just a made up figures

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ThatFairGuy1: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
What's religious bigotry in my statement or in my personality!

That's if you have head
MrALIVE:
get out you bloody religious bigot

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ItsTutsi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are very mischievous!! How is NC in PDP's hand? undecided
Subsidywise20:

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You are very mischievous!! How is NC in PDP's hand? undecided

I don't rule out being wrong too, ye know...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by duality(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Well, we know he won't win the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by UptownVibes(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:

Fück them all

Muslim/Muslim ticket is the sure bet.
In your father's house. Now tell me..Was this country this bad before ,the APC led government took over? And up until now,they have no plan for the country,in terms of growth. All they do is to empower terrorists and release the already captured ones from prison. Economy is bad,education zero. I sincerely think anybody still voting APC in the fourth coming election, is stupid. Sincerely speaking..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Peacecore: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Anyone telling you religion does not matter is deceiving you. Do not fall for that. The events in Kaduna state should make any Christian to wise up.
Such a ticket in Nigeria of today is evil and wicked. Stand up for your faith and refuse to be Deceived .
hahahaha pastor Riteousness e don tey o

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Peacecore: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Believe me, if Tinubu picks a northerner muslim, then its a done deal for APC!! The north is divided between Atiku and tinubu..but it will tilt in the favor of Tinubu if he picks a muslim

The northern governors and Buhari have emphatically made it clear power should move to south

I stopped following and basing my permutations on politics in 2019, I was shocked to have seen Buhari win with all the insults he was receiving in the north, to the extend he narrowly lost Benue

One funny thing, Buhari is the most insulted person in the north today, but if he could contest for 3rd term, he will still win in the North
Always my point about politics bro. Forget social media. The people that vote ain't online. They don't even have phones.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ItsTutsi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol its okay, keep consoling yourself!!
Subsidywise20:

I don't rule out being wrong too, ye know...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol its okay, keep consoling yourself!!

I wonder why you are in such a bother about my opinions....

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by ORIGENAL(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
That's our prayer tongue
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
hotseat:
These religious bigots and ethnic champions are determined to ride roughshod over the rest of the country without minding whose ox is gored.

Truly speaking, in an ideal and open society, no one would mind which religious faith a candidate professes provided Nigerians are making progress as individuals and as a nation.

Alas, Nigeria, as presently constituted and managed, is far from ideal and operates a closed society dictated by religious demagogues and fanatics who are engaged in a show of religious supremacy to the detriment of others in a multi-cultural and multi-religious society such as ours.

Muslims would castigate a Christian-Christian ticket to high heavens if the reverse were to be the case.

This Muslim-Muslim ticket proposition would certainly become Tinubu's Achilles heel in the build up to the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu!

Beware, lest thou falleth like a withered flower!

Enough said.

Best mention I've read in a long time.

Very poetic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shettima Arrives For Opening Ceremony Of NBA's Annual General Conference / President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.