Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Her Naked Photos Leaked Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Her Naked Photos Leaked Online (1301 Views)

Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / FULL VIDEO: Malu Trevejo Sex Tape And Nudes Photos Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Her Naked Photos Leaked Online by AllGistRoom: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
A lady whose name was given to us as Annabel is now famous on the internet after photos of her leaked online.

In the trending photos, the girl who seems to be between the ages of 22-26 took private photos of herself in her bedroom.

The photos were taken at night as the girl plays with herself.

See the photos here;

https://www.allgistroom.com/nigerian-lady-goes-viral-after-her-naeked-photos-leaked-online/

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Her Naked Photos Leaked Online by MadamVanessa(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
shocked

Not new, it has been happening and it will continue to happened.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Her Naked Photos Leaked Online by Cubalabloo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Whores everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuals Are Too Much / My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old / (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.