Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

(Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. (1303 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by VeryKindHearted(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Personally, I always conceive great affection and love for women who are in leadership role.

Even if a woman is not attractive when I see her. Immediately it emerged that she is a leader of some sort; maybe she is a principal of a school, a commissioner, minister, etc, she immediately assumes attractiveness in my eyes.

A previously unattractive woman would suddenly look attractive when I discover her position in life.

But my discovery is that a rich woman always uses her position to fight and insult all males below her.

A rich and successful man does not see women as the target for insult or oppression.

Infact, a rich man may use his money to protect poor women.

But there is no rich woman that has never oppressed a man before to show her superiority.

I say this because I have witnessed it on so many occasions. Some males currently in prison are there at the instance of some successful women.

There's no rich and successful woman who can say without any equivocation that she has not at one point or another used her influence or money to oppress a man.

If a rich woman does not put a man in cell or prison, then she doesn't feel fulfilled.

I have seen some males who only find a woman attractive if she is successful or popular. But such men soon get to discover that such women are not the candidates for such admiration.

Immediately a woman is more successful than a man, she would not stop letting the man know he is nothing.

It is usual to hear such women saying things like: A broke man should not come near me.

One female writer in a newspaper once wrote that a man who earns N100,000 should not think of marriage.

Because she is into some stuff which gives her more than N100, 000 a month, she would not stop insulting all men who earn below her.

A wife that is more successful than a husband will not stop reminding him by her actions or utterances that he is nothing. But a more successful husband may still love and respect his less successful wife.

It's said that the reason the ancient society did not countenance the success of women was to protect the male gender.

That reveals the reason so many males don't want a woman to be successful in life, or to get above them in life.

A woman drove a new and expensive car into a compound and as I was happy for her achievement, a man cursed her and her car. When I asked why, he said women should not drive good cars because she would look down on everyone whose car is not up to her own.

While a man driving an expensive car would scarcely look down on all people, a woman in his position would consider everyone as dirt.

Although there may be some successful women who are different, but they are few.

That's my findings so far.

Bye for now.

4 Likes

Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by Jeon(f): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2022
it's true most men don't want successful women, I don't know why maybe they sees it as a threat like the man in your post...

Take look at DJ cuppy's case and the behavior of some men on NL anytime she breathes.

l heard that Daddyck is a bottom...
So he won't get jealous and feel insure if I'm the CEO.

By being generous and become king lolomon of 21st generation.

A woman drove a new and expensive car into a compound and as I was happy for her achievement, a man cursed her and her car. When I asked why, he said women should not drive good cars because she would look down on everyone whose car is not up to her own.
I laugh oohh.

One signs of fear and insecurity.
He's so pained because h3 can't achieve that car.

ogah you do open my eyes ooh.

No wonder ancient females were not allowed to attend school and other wising meetings...

Well everything is changing thanks to feminist,womanist or whatever.

This was why they're crying over Feminism because it's changes the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by VeryKindHearted(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
When the queen of England died and a reporter asked women their opinions about the queen.

Almost all of them said something along this line "The queen performed better than the males. She taught the males how to rule"

Why not enunciate the achievements of the queen and leave males out of it.

The same way males enunciate their achievements without belittling the female gender.

Every time a woman succeeds, other women see it as a triumph over males.

It is therefore not surprising that many males don't want a woman to succeed because it would potentially be used against them.

The success of a woman is used as a facility to belittle men.

This is the perception of many men.

Although personally, I sincerely wish women success. I want 50 percent or more of leaders to be women.

If there is any election and a woman is contesting, I always vote for her.

But I wish that the society should disabuse the minds of women from the thinking that any time they succeed, it is a triumph over males.

Because of this, they would use the success to deal with a man who fall into their trap.

And because of this, many males don't wish a woman to be higher than them.
Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by VeryKindHearted(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:
it's true most men don't want successful women, I don't know why maybe they sees it as a threat like the man in your post...

Take look at DJ cuppy's case and the behavior of some men on NL anytime she breathes.

I laugh oohh.

No wonder ancient females were not allowed to attend school and other wising meetings...

Ok.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thanks, your opinion isn't bad
Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by Autobot05: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Behind every "successful lady " .....

Feel free to cry below

Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by Ballzproblem2: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
an idiot simping for women , nobody is afraid of woman getting successful , I'm out
Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by SPAMBOX7: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

I laugh oohh.

Everytime I see your Comment I just skip to the next without reading cos I know you will type the same thing.
I believe they are other guys here that does same cos your posts are always going the same direction and also boring as fvck so mans just gotta skip.
You really wanna troll like your counterparts dem soifa and Co but you really suck at it. Why not ask them to teach you? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by VeryKindHearted(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
an idiot simping for women , nobody is afraid of woman getting successful , I'm out

It is you and your generations that are idiots.

I am happy you're not afraid of women getting successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by benqo01(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
There is no man that doesn't like to see a woman succeed,truth is 90% of women who re successful are rude not only to the male but the female as well

Pride set in omo Dem fit use mouth finish u

2 Likes

Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by AnyibestDede(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
The worst thing that can happen to any man is when he is earning less than the wife.
She can be successful yes, but never allow her to be more successful than you. E get why
Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by missjekyll: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
As if you have any say in the matter. How successful she is is entirely up to her and her chi
AnyibestDede:
The worst thing that can happen to any man is when he is earning less than the wife.
She can be successful yes, but never allow her to be more successful than you. E get why
Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by christianjoy(m): 1:18am On Dec 04, 2022
I like my woman independent kiss
Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by Fiscus105(m): 1:28am On Dec 04, 2022
VeryKindHearted:
Personally, I always conceive great affection and love for women who are in leadership role.

Even if a woman is not attractive when I see her. Immediately it emerged that she is a leader of some sort; maybe she is a principal of a school, a commissioner, minister, etc, she immediately assumes attractiveness in my eyes.

A previously unattractive woman would suddenly look attractive when I discover her position in life.

But my discovery is that a rich woman always uses her position to fight and insult all males below her.

A rich and successful man does not see women as the target for insult or oppression.

But there is no rich woman that has never oppressed a man before to show her superiority.

I say this because I have witnessed it on so many occasions. Some males currently in prison are there at the instance of some successful women.

There's no rich and successful woman who can say without any equivocation that she has not at one point or another used her influence or money to oppress a man.

If a rich woman does not put a man in cell or prison, then she doesn't feel fulfilled.

I have seen some males who only find a woman attractive if she is successful or popular. But such men soon get to discover that such women are not the candidates for such admiration.

Immediately a woman is more successful than a man, she would not stop letting the man know he is nothing.

It is usual to hear such women saying things like: A broke man should not come near me.

One female writer in a newspaper once wrote that a man who earns N100,000 should not think of marriage.

Because she is into some stuff which gives her more than N100, 000 a month, she would not stop insulting all men who earn below her.

A wife that is more successful than a husband will not stop reminding him by her actions or utterances that he is nothing. But a more successful husband may still love and respect his less successful wife.

It's said that the reason the ancient society did not countenance the success of women was to protect the male gender.

That reveals the reason so many males don't want a woman to be successful in life, or to get above them in life.

While a man driving an expensive car would scarcely look down on all people, a woman in his position would consider everyone as dirt.

Although there may be some successful women who are different, but they are few.

That's my findings so far.

Bye for now.

Ur finding is trash and pointing towards hopeless, frustrated and weak man.

"Mentality of, if I'm not progress, you too should not progress, even if God has destined her to be more prosperous, I must make sure ,you she is not successful.

That's summary of what you wrote up there"

Anyone who doesn't want fellow human being to progress, (either man or woman), such a person is a satanist, little wonder that poverty is escalating on daily basis in Nigeria and by extension in black nations.

Life will be better if you have ur own and I have my own, a woman who is successful,if you know, ur success not match her own, leave her and marry woman that won't be intimidating you with success.
if you married a poor woman and all of sudden she is making it far more than you, nothing stops you to leave her, instead of praying/thinking she should not be successful.
By doing that you are fighting almighty God
Re: (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. by VeryKindHearted(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends / Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman / aaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.