Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away (5824 Views)

Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
NoQualmz:

See ur life cheesy

U caused it grin

Them don call my guy slow.poke him don vex. Don’t dish what u can’t take cool
You must be mistaking me for one of you pigs on Nairaland grin

I no dey act like cowards dey abuse people online.

Nah kids and cowards like you dey do such thing. I use the report button when I am dealing with pigs like you.

I won't be replying you again after this, you're a lowlife.
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes man!

There was a time the man would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head!
Yaradua had the mark, we supported him. We have supportted Atiku till he became a baggage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by esivue007(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
may Apc happen to all ur generations.

12 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

No be only, if Peter Obi gets 3Million votes next, it must a miracle. grin

But where is baba emilokan grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
esivue007:
may Apc happen to all ur generations.
Chidish talk grin
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by NoQualmz: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
You must be mistaking me for one of you pigs on Nairaland grin

I no dey act like cowards dey abuse people online.

Nah kids and cowards like you dey do such thing. I use the report button when I am dealing with pigs like you.

I won't be replying you again after this, you're a lowlife.

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Hahaha grin

9 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Arysexy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
He's on the ballot. If he fails now, he will try again until he makes it.

Majority of you Igbo haters are very sad because a Daniel arose to save Nigeria from SE. You are afraid to be free from under development and mental slavery.

Your wailing continues..

Their anger is not that a Daniel has arose, but why must a Daniel arise from SE. Even if he is the best.

Hateful beings.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DukeofUmueri247: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg somebody should bring baba alagbado to come and tell us how he will fed us with agbado and cassava..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DOTian: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Stop!

When will city boy update us with Agbadorial lectures on TV?
Agbadoism?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Jostoman: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
emperor863:
I don't understand you. Is he no more a cow from the North? Or better still is he not an Almajiri? Look at his forehead very well, is he no more a head slammer?

Soon, very soon una eyes go clear. You will know that internet does not forget when campaign proper starts.
when you are good we will acknowledge you and if you are a terrorist sympathizer we will also drag you as a terrorist sympathizer. Is it as simple as that

5 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Amumaigwe:

He seems a moderate Fulani.
There is no moderate fulani when it comes to ruling nigeria. Stop being daft and dumb. Atiku was viewed as a moderate fulani by all you naive ones. Tell us what was Atiku's tweet when deborah, the Christian woman was murdered by Islamic fanatics in the north. By the way, must fulanis be presidential or vice candidates in nigeria? Where else in Africa does this happen?

One ethnic group, a minority for that matter dominating the politiacal space of a country of far more educated people than these migrant fulanis? And they are doing this, not on a level playing ground, but by the act of violence against other ethnic groups. Are there no other muslim ethnic groups in the north? Why are some of you not asking questions? His senior brother tweeted this recently. Read below and tell me how it sounds to you.

“If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Arysexy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

But where is baba emilokan grin cheesy

In France recuperating

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Postgraduatengr: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!

You are perfectly describing Asiwaju with the incoherent and dementia part.
An APC fundamentalist has time to even be watching those he hates. Shame

7 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

Talk straight make I know how to answer you...make an allegation

Read what his senior brother, Hakeem Baba Ahmed tweeted recently. Some of you are dumb that you don't ask questions. Exactly how you daft fools promoted buhari and started complaining afterdwards.
“If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Muguh, i am Igbo and Biafran to the core. Peter Obi is only doing all these to distract attention from our agitation. He is never going to become your dungeon's president and even if he wins, how will he make changes on anything hat will affect and disadvantage the fulanis that have already started caging him by forcing on him this Datti Baba-Ahmed to become his vice candidate?

Below bolded was what his senior brother said. We are Biafrans and we are not easily fooled by empty suits. Our destiny lies in our hands and not in the hands of some immigrant marauding foluanis from futa jalon. Enough is enough. This dungeon called nigeria must go down.
Me and you are on different wavelengths towards same goal.
If you succeed I win.
If I succeed, I win

BTW ..

You are a mugu! Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Arysexy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Read what his senior brother, Hakeem Baba Ahmed tweeted recently. Some of you are dumb that you don't ask questions. Exactly how you daft fools promoted buhari and started complaining afterdwards.

Fake news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
I stand on his bullion van gidigba!

6 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Mumu, is he no longer a fulani? What's his views about religion? What's his views about fulani already ruling nigeria for the past almost 8 yrs and still becoming PDP's presidential candidate and also vice presidents of all contesting political Party's, from APC, LP, AAC and others? Are fulanis the only muslim ethnic group in the north of nigeria? We want to know his opinion on this. What's his views on what his senior brother, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed said “If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”

What's his views about sharia laws in a secular state like nigeria? What's his views about blsphemy in Islam? Can you show us what he tweeted when Deborah, the young Christian woman was stoned to death in Sokoto on alleged blasphemy? What's his views about Islamic/fulani terrorism ravaging the whole of nigeria? They are right now in South East disguising as nigeria's army and murdering Igbo men, women and children. Get these answers first before asking someone like me to go and listened to that mofo at fulani controlled news station called Chanels TV.

His views about religion?....

Christians are not disbelievers...datti

Quite contrary to you nah.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
DOTian:

Agbadoism?
And cassavism!

I won't mind an update from the crooner himself.

5 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by 4teenblaq: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!

What question was that?
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arysexy:

Fake news
We Biafrans know taquiya when we see one.
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DOTian: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
And cassavism!

I won't mind an update from the crooner himself.
He's in France.
Maybe he is there looking for arms for his 50 million Army..
Once he's back, surely, he will drop another agbado outburst.

7 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kozmokaz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Muguh, i am Igbo and Biafran to the core. Peter Obi is only doing all these to distract attention from our agitation. He is never going to become your dungeon's president and even if he wins, how will he make changes on anything hat will affect and disadvantage the fulanis that have already started caging him by forcing on him this Datti Baba-Ahmed to become his vice candidate?

Below bolded was what his senior brother said. We are Biafrans and we are not easily fooled by empty suits. Our destiny lies in our hands and not in the hands of some immigrant marauding foluanis from futa jalon. Enough is enough. This dungeon called nigeria must go down.

Nwokem getat

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Tochi3(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Mumu, is he no longer a fulani? What's his views about religion? What's his views about fulani already ruling nigeria for the past almost 8 yrs and still becoming PDP's presidential candidate and also vice presidents of all contesting political Party's, from APC, LP, AAC and others? Are fulanis the only muslim ethnic group in the north of nigeria? We want to know his opinion on this. What's his views on what his senior brother, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed said “If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”

What's his views about sharia laws in a secular state like nigeria? What's his views about blsphemy in Islam? Can you show us what he tweeted when Deborah, the young Christian woman was stoned to death in Sokoto on alleged blasphemy? What's his views about Islamic/fulani terrorism ravaging the whole of nigeria? They are right now in South East disguising as nigeria's army and murdering Igbo men, women and children. Get these answers first before asking someone like me to go and listened to that mofo at fulani controlled news station called Chanels TV.
Oga, was yaradua not a fulani Muslim. Were nigerians not happy with yaradua ?? and sober when he died ? Is there any difference between him and yaradua in thinking and mentality?

Why do you want people to abuse him ? Is he saying that an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north?

Why are you so much pained ?

This tribalism and divide and rule is not working and will never work. Everyone in Nigeria is feeling the insecurity and economic disaster of poo'hari and you are bringing tribalism and hate.

Better stop it

4 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
DOTian:

He's in France.
Maybe he is there looking for arms for his 50 million Army..
Once he's back, surely, he will drop another agbado outburst.
Hahaha... We don't want another outburst. He should explain in details his first agbado outbursts. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by olas24u(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
He's on the ballot. If he fails now, he will try again until he makes it.

Majority of you Igbo haters are very sad because a Daniel arose to save Nigeria from SE. You are afraid to be free from under development and mental slavery.

Your wailing continues..
Playing to the gallery ,increasing political mileage for a fula man.
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

His views about religion?....

Christians are not disbelievers...datti

Quite contrary to you nah.... grin
Dumbo, is that the only question you saw in my write up on first page?
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tochi3:
Oga, was yaradua not a fulani Muslim. Where nigerians not happy with yaradua ?? and sober when he died ? Is there any difference between him and yaradua in thinking and mentality?

Why do you want people to abuse him ? Is he saying that an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north?

Why are you so much pained ?

This tribalism and divide and rule is not working and will never work. Everyone in Nigeria is feeling the insecurity and economic disaster of poo'hari and you are bringing tribalism and hate.

Better stop it

Mumu, how many years was yara'adua your president to actually know his character? See reason? Is Bokoharam the only question you saw above? Why did you not touch on other questions that i raised? Naive and gullible fools. Must it be a fulani? What positive things have they achieved to merit dominating nigeria's political space? Tufiakwa!!
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
olas24u:

Playing to the gallery ,increasing political mileage for a fula man.
Madam how?
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

This one na confirm ode!

Nairalanders shey una dey see am?

When the favor is returned, these people would start labelling others as intolerant. This is one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by olas24u(f): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Madam how?

Wait until the election is over ,then you can learn something.
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Stop!

When will city boy update us with Agbadorial lectures on TV?

First and second laws of Agbado dynamics - A panacea for economic development through demand and consumption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Women In Nsukka Back Ugwuanyi For Senate, Drum Support For PDP / Cartoon of Tinubu protecting his academic record / 2011 Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.