Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away (5817 Views)

Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DWickedLandLord: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!

You that don't know your father get mouth like this?

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kozmokaz(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

Nna the boy na mugu

Better meugu

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DWickedLandLord: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DWickedLandLord: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

No be only, if Peter Obi gets 3Million votes next, it must a miracle. grin

The count keeps increasing...we're now at 3 million.
The joke is no longer so funny abi..lol

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DWickedLandLord: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

There is no moderate fulani when it comes to ruling nigeria. Stop being daft and dumb. Atiku was viewed as a moderate fulani by all you naive ones. Tell us what was Atiku's tweet when deborah, the Christian woman was murdered by Islamic fanatics in the north. By the way, must fulanis be presidential or vice candidates in nigeria? Where else in Africa does this happen?

One ethnic group, a minority for that matter dominating the politiacal space of a country of far more educated people than these migrant fulanis? And they are doing this, not on a level playing ground, but by the act of violence against other ethnic groups. Are there no other muslim ethnic groups in the north? Why are some of you not asking questions? His senior brother tweeted this recently. Read below and tell me how it sounds to you.

“If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”

Guy I'm about to karate chop your throat

Go create a Biafra thread. You're allowed

Apparently you enjoy barking at the moon

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by omoharry(f): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Muguh, i am Igbo and Biafran to the core. Peter Obi is only doing all these to distract attention from our agitation. He is never going to become your dungeon's president and even if he wins, how will he make changes on anything hat will affect and disadvantage the fulanis that have already started caging him by forcing on him this Datti Baba-Ahmed to become his vice candidate?

Below bolded was what his senior brother said. We are Biafrans and we are not easily fooled by empty suits. Our destiny lies in our hands and not in the hands of some immigrant marauding foluanis from futa jalon. Enough is enough. This dungeon called nigeria must go down.
“If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”
Se BIAFRA people no get forum where Una dey meet ? Does nairaland looks like Nnamdi Kanu forum to you ? If you don't want to have anything to do with Nigeria then what the hell are u doing on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by CSTRR: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Friend22(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

Christians are not disbelievers , according to the koran...datti

He obviously did not read the Qur'an.
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
...just love intelligent and reasonable pple

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by YorubaSlur: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Mumu, is he no longer a fulani? What's his views about religion? What's his views about fulani already ruling nigeria for the past almost 8 yrs and still becoming PDP's presidential candidate and also vice presidents of all contesting political Party's, from APC, LP, AAC and others? Are fulanis the only muslim ethnic group in the north of nigeria? We want to know his opinion on this. What's his views on what his senior brother, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed said “If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”

What's his views about sharia laws in a secular state like nigeria? What's his views about blsphemy in Islam? Can you show us what he tweeted when Deborah, the young Christian woman was stoned to death in Sokoto on alleged blasphemy? What's his views about Islamic/fulani terrorism ravaging the whole of nigeria? They are right now in South East disguising as nigeria's army and murdering Igbo men, women and children. Get these answers first before asking someone like me to go and listened to that mofo at fulani controlled news station called Chanels TV.

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by HimName: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

You're talking to the same people who had umaru musa yaradua as their hero.

Na una dey do religious bigotry no be us.

Who calls his fellow human being Arne No be una

So the whole noise of Biafra or Hellfire is only a charade anyway.

Never knw Zoogeria is dis loved and valued by you pple.

We knw the reversed mode you took after Atiki/Obi couldn't make it to Aso.

Ona eyes go soon clear!
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 1:07am On Jul 09, 2022
HimName:

So the whole noise of Biafra or Hellfire is only a charade anyway.

Never knw Zoogeria is dis loved and valued by you pple.

We knw the reversed mode you took after Atiki/Obi couldn't make it to Aso.

Ona eyes go soon clear!

Biafra agitators are still agitating oga...

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2022
tigerleggs:
Says the owner of Nairaland. You think we don't know? Grow up bro. I thought you've learnt your lesson on Twitter.

Na seun get that handle? shocked

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by tigerleggs(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
bastardmod:

Na seun get that handle? shocked
plus omenka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me How Much It Costs To Produce 1 Barrel Of Crude Oil / President Jonathan Wades Into Oil Wells Dispute Among Anambra, Kogi, Enugu State / SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.