Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away (5818 Views)

Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Tochi3(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Mumu, how many years was yara'adua your president to actually know his character? See reason? Is Bokoharam the only question you saw above? Why did you not touch on other questions that i raised? Naive and gullible fools. Must it be a fulani? What positive things have they achieved to merit dominating nigeria's political space? Tufiakwa!!
what is your point ?? What do you want ?? What do you suggest ??
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tochi3:
what is your point ?? What do you want ?? What do you suggest ??
The dungeon must go down and Biafra emerge. We are not fooled by the distraction the British and their fulanis slaves are using Peter Obi to perpetrate to extend the dungeon's life. Fulani can never ever rule over Igbos again. Peter Obi will not do anything to change nigeria to fulani disadvantage, so even if Peter wins, 8yrs will come and go and nigeria remains same and be handed back to the fulanis. Read below about what his senior brother Hakeem baba-Ahmed said. Buy some brains and read more about these fulanis and their evil ways. They must be resisted.

“We will lead Nigeria the way we have led Nigeria before. Whether we are president or vice-president, we will lead Nigeria.
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Shascky33: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!
Go back to kuje prison, you are wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kenedy175(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
NoQualmz:

‘Black spot’ is that the only thing u are bringing to this thread?

See the way you’re jumping all over the thread like an old frog

Kai!! See finishing grin

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by tigerleggs(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Says the owner of Nairaland. You think we don't know? Grow up bro. I thought you've learnt your lesson on Twitter.
NgeneUkwenu:

No be only, if Peter Obi gets 3Million votes next, it must a miracle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Mrexcell(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah so

I am just surprise no one have been referring to him as a terrorist because of the black spot on his head.

There was a time he would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head cheesy

As long as he is not an extremist we don't have any problem with the black spot.

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kenedy175(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
My question is, when will tinubu's handlers prop him up on TV, even if it's his own TVC?

Lmao. Do you think they'll advise him to go on air? They'll never. They know it's a disaster destined to happen if he tries that

4 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Tochi3(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

The dungeon must go down and Biafra emerge. We are not fooled by the distraction the British and their fulanis slaves are using Peter Obi to perpetrate to extend the dungeon's life. Fulani can never ever rule over Igbos again. Peter Obi will not do anything to change nigeria to fulani disadvantage, so even if Peter wins, 8yrs will come and go and nigeria remains same and be handed back to the fulanis. Read below about what his senior brother Hakeem baba-Ahmed said. Buy some brains and read more about these fulanis and their evil ways. They must be resisted.

“We will lead Nigeria the way we have led Nigeria before. Whether we are president or vice-president, we will lead Nigeria.
Well i get Ur point. It is not everything one should talk about online.

Let's leave it at that. Thx

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Shascky33: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Oga no dey shift goal post, answer the question. When tinubu go appear for TV

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenedy175:

Lmao. Do you think they'll advise him to go on air? They'll never. They know it's a disaster destined to happen if he tries that
So they think random pics from France is enough? grin

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Positivepoint(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

This man is fire fire fire

I swear, I feel like jumping out of my skin

Suddenly u r pro north fools

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kenedy175(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
So they think random pics from France is enough? grin

Guy man has been in France for almost 2 weeks now. What's he doing there?

Peter Obi went to Egypt for few days and everyone knew why he went. Tinubu and Atiku have been in France and Dubai for only God knows why

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tochi3:
Well i get Ur point. It is not everything one should talk about online.

Let's leave it at that. Thx
It must be preached online and outline to get it into the skulls of our people. Peter Obi must not be allowed with his sickenning self interest as Zik did before nigeria's independence that put us into the problems that we are facing today. Tune in now to Simon Ekpa and listen to his expose on this Peter Obi's fulani's vice
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenedy175:

Guy man has been in France for almost 2 weeks now. What's he doing there?

Peter Obi went to Egypt for few days and everyone knew why he went. Tinubu and Atiku have been in France and Dubai for only God knows why
They are probably meeting with their lying marabouts grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by OdogwuMike(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Come you this Simom Ekpe loving bastard. I see no difference between you people and Bokoharam, completely brainwashed and acting without a brain.

Why on earth would you want Igbos to go down like this, already the useless Sit-At-Home is already costing us a lot. Now all your plans is to make sure that we completely disenfranchise ourselves by not voting, come 2023.

The truth is, the only way a secession can occur in a country is through a war! Ukraine is a resent example. I ask you, do you wish for us to go to war again??, Especially as you know that the Nigeria parliament can never agree to secession.

You people have no real solution,all you preach is jargons and hate, nothing more!

An Obi's presidency will deal with you people decidesively!!
Useless people

Bialegend:

It must be preached online and outline to get it into the skulls of our people. Peter Obi must not be allowed with his sickenning self interest as Zik did before nigeria's independence that put us into the problems that we are facing today. Tune in now to Simon Ekpa and listen to his expose on this Peter Obi's fulani's vice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Laggafin: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datti is dotting the I's in an obidient eloquent mannerisms.. Kai don't leave me grin

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by nnamdi640: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!
Tell your hero Mr billion vans to come for such without holding paper let see what he got

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by dgr8truth(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu is a master politician but he didn't need to bring a Buhari before becoming a president. ~~ Datti.

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kingsceemark(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
No one is complaining about the black mark on his forehead grin

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by HimName: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
No one is complaining about the black mark on his forehead grin
God bless you.

I have waited so long to hear one complain about the dot on his head but none...

So a man with a black dot can ever b dia sweet bride?

D very same pple dey so detest?

They are never to be taken seriously.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kenedy175(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
They are probably meeting with their lying marabouts grin grin grin

Or they probably went for servicing grin

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by kenedy175(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
Tell your hero Mr billion vans to come for such without holding paper let see what he got

It's like you want Tinubu supporters to cry for you?

Oya release your leg from their necks

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by jookco(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you missed the interview watch it here https://fb.watch/e8lcLb93FI/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by DWickedLandLord: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
emperor863:
I don't understand you. Is he no more a cow from the North? Or better still is he not an Almajiri? Look at his forehead very well, is he no more a head slammer?

Soon, very soon una eyes go clear. You will know that internet does not forget when campaign proper starts.

Remember 2014? Remember 2019?
Nigerians are begging to be finished off
Do us again abeg
Same YOU n your people will suffer am

This one thinks he's doing THEM...
Abeg continue..

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
HimName:

God bless you.

I have waited so long to hia one complain about the dot on his head but none...

So a man with a black dot can ever b dia sweer bride?

D very same Islam dey so detest?

They are never to be taken seriously.

Know this and know peace.

You're talking to the same people who had umaru musa yaradua as their hero.

Na una dey do religious bigotry no be us.

Who calls his fellow human being Arne No be una

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Laggafin:
Datti is dotting the I's in an obidient eloquent mannerisms.. Kai don't leave me grin

The man is a round peg in a round hole...the thing just dey sweet me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Grandmeister(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

This one na confirm ode!
The vile moniker of accursed memory has been resurrected to do what it knows best. Spread vile, hatred and wickedness as elections draws nigh.

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

You are collecting wotorwotor in Anambra as we speak. I am happpyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dpharisee:
Very articulate, he seems to be at par with Peter Obi.
Omo see intelligence!

I swear
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arysexy:

In France recuperating

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
kozmokaz:

Nwokem getat

Nna the boy na mugu

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Positivepoint:

Suddenly u r pro north fools

I am and always will be pro- competence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria / Picture Of Major General Lagbaja The New Chief Of Army Staff On The Front Line / Breaking: See The Black Market Price For Whatever You Want From Drugs To Snipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.