Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away (5822 Views)

Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
No one is complaining about the black mark on his forehead grin
When will Tinubu be on TV?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
There is so much waste and frivolity in the budget..we will.adreas that....datti

7 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
NoQualmz:

‘Black spot’ is that the only thing u are bringing to this thread?

See the way you’re jumping all over the thread like an old frog
Yes man!

There was a time the man would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidy is a scam...datti

9 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

Mumu, is he no longer a fulani? What's his views about religion? What's his views about fulani already ruling nigeria for the past almost 8 yrs and still becoming PDP's presidential candidate and also vice presidents of all contesting political Party's, from APC, LP, AAC and others? Are fulanis the only muslim ethnic group in the north of nigeria? We want to know his opinion on this. What's his views on what his senior brother, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed said “If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”

What's his views about sharia laws in a secular state like nigeria? What's his views about blsphemy in Islam? Can you show us what he tweeted when Deborah, the young Christian woman was stoned to death in Sokoto on alleged blasphemy? What's his views about Islamic/fulani terrorism ravaging the whole of nigeria? They are right now in South East disguising as nigeria's army and murdering Igbo men, women and children. Get these answers first before asking someone like me to go and listened to that mofo at fulani controlled news station called Chanels TV.
Stop regurgitating. When will Tinubu appear on CNN to tell the world his plans?

12 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
When will Tinubu be on TV?
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:
I sponsored a bill against inflated government contracts during my time at the national assembly...datti
And what happened afterwards? Do you know what is called taquiya? You can google it. Settling for low lifes as your country's rulers is not a benchmark for sucess.
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari called subsidy a scam but yet did worse...datti

11 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Arysexy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Can't wait to watch Presidential and vice presidential debates.

E go expose a lot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bialegend:

And what happened afterwards? Do you know what is called taquiya? You can google it. Settling for low lifes as your country's rulers is not a benchmark for sucess.

Talk straight make I know how to answer you...make an allegation

5 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah so

I am just surprise no one have been referring to him as a terrorist because of the black spot on his head.

There was a time he would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head cheesy
Stop!

When will city boy update us with Agbadorial lectures on TV?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arysexy:
Can't wait to watch Presidential and vice presidential debates.

E go expose a lot

Sure thing.

I doubt tinubu will agree to debates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by BaddestQueen(f): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!
all because of politics
but agbado eating criminal is speaking well.
na una hate Nigeria pass

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
There are 11 different exchanges rates, that should not be so...datti

8 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by NoQualmz: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes man!

There was a time the man would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head!

Parachoco rest!!!

U have no case here..

That reminds me,when will our beloved Lagos landlord be on TV?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Arysexy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes man!

When we were Atikulating, Atiku was not called terrorist, when we voted Yaradua, he was not called terrorist.

Una incitement no dey sell again.

Nigerians are wiser now

Sell your Agbado candidate in shame

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Get lost. slowpoke
Why are you telling me the name of your father boy?

Mynd44

Seun

This thing is breaking rule 2
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
We will address the 11 different dollar exchange rates

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arysexy:

When we were Atikulating, Atiku was not called terrorist, when we voted Yaradua, he was not called terrorist.

Una incitement no dey sell again.

Nigerians are wiser now

Sell your Agbado candidate in shame
Incitement indeed cheesy
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin

No go hug transformer yet oo..

We need you to suffer for the next 8 months slowly and then to see the new Nigeria with your cry cry eyes, before you finally do the needful

No be only, if Peter Obi gets 3Million votes next, it must a miracle. grin

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
emperor863:
I don't understand you. Is he no more a cow from the North? Or better still is he not an Almajiri? Look at his forehead very well, is he no more a head slammer?

Soon, very soon una eyes go clear. You will know that internet does not forget when campaign proper starts.
He's still a headslammer!

We are talking about Nigerian presidency. It's a joint ticket of christian/Muslim.

Those planning on a Muslim Muslim ticket are janjaweeedans. You can check the meaning of janja.weed in your dictionary.

7 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Regarding insecurity, there are unspeakable things that have happened shocked...datti

8 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
A certain terror group nominated a certain individual to represent them...datti

6 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by NoQualmz: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Why are you telling me the name of your father boy?

Mynd44

Seun

This kid is breaking rule 2

See ur life cheesy

U caused it grin

Them don call my guy slow.poke him don vex. Don’t dish what u can’t take cool

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Amumaigwe: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah so

I am just surprise no one have been referring to him as a terrorist because of the black spot on his head.

There was a time he would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head cheesy

He seems a moderate Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Stop regurgitating. When will Tinubu appear on CNN to tell the world his plans?
Muguh, i am Igbo and Biafran to the core. Peter Obi is only doing all these to distract attention from our agitation. He is never going to become your dungeon's president and even if he wins, how will he make changes on anything hat will affect and disadvantage the fulanis that have already started caging him by forcing on him this Datti Baba-Ahmed to become his vice candidate?

Below bolded was what his senior brother said. We are Biafrans and we are not easily fooled by empty suits. Our destiny lies in our hands and not in the hands of some immigrant marauding foluanis from futa jalon. Enough is enough. This dungeon called nigeria must go down.
“If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Regarding insecurity, we're saying little because we know too much.

When we get there we will deal with those who brought insecurity to Nigeria...datti

12 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Amumaigwe: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

We never complained about the black mark on umaru musa yaraduas forehead tongue , we're not religious bigots, that tag belongs to some other people

The extremists.

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Great2017: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes man!

Stale

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

No be only, if Peter Obi gets 3Million votes next, it must a miracle. grin
He's on the ballot. If he fails now, he will try again until he makes it.

Majority of you Igbo haters are very sad because a Daniel arose to save Nigeria from SE. You are afraid to be free from under development and mental slavery.

Your wailing continues..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wowwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate / We Informed The Government Of Threat – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.