Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo (53861 Views)

LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) / Court Restrains El-Rufai From Demolishing Abacha's Hotel In Kaduna / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Benwallt(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Ah! Maradonas full this country abeg. So, Soludo is this daft and inept. Wonder shall never cease.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Ishilove: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2022
mfm04622:

That is actually the law. The offender is given time to remove the structure, if the structure is removed by government agency, the cost is supposed to be recouped from the owner of the illegal property.
Governments in Nigeria just don't go after the owners of illegally constructed buildings after the demolition
Thanks, although I made the comment because you and I know the average Nigerian will never pay.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by GloriousGbola: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Ishilove:

Thanks, although I made the comment because you and I know the average Nigerian will never pay.

Like everything else, a determined govt can get it done. Fine and garnishee.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Wintertime: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Cantonese:

Sorry but you are the one not thinking wisely. How old are you by the way?

Before Lagos state started the rail project from Lagos Island to Badagry road and Agbado, property owners were informed. Many took government to court. Government prevailed and many structures were removed. Those with Cs of O were recompensed. Those without lost.

Ambode served notices to those in Agege area before embarking on that project. Structures were pulled down. The bridge was completed by Sanwo Olu.

When some so called landowners offer you lands, you must check before purchasing, otherwise just like this case one day government will remove it.

For you youths, your propensity to read without understanding is unimaginable. You need to give deep thoughts to issues like this before commenting. You read clearly where Soludo mentioned that two Catholic Churches were marked for demolition too. Did you not read that several private residences had been marked too? Or did you not read that Ofumeje just like others were in meetings with government before the removal of his structure?

Please read with understanding. Without such moves by government society will remain backward.

Sorry oo

I only talked on your governor requesting him to pay for the demolition..

And which your long sentence never address that

Meanwhile your governor is Still a big solid fool and if you reply me again without addressing such you are a big fool like him
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by ylordy(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
whether he tried to stop the exercise or not,I believed he bought the land and paid his taxes..

He has every right to be bitter and pained but you beat him up and still demolish his sweat is trash and unacceptable
even if he did so, the planing of the house is not according to urban planing hence, bringing about environmental disaster. Though I'm not in support of how the enforcement team handled him, their are better ways than slaps.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Bennysam: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Stop this thing na
My friend this is a place i know from 2005 and i attend his church
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by afamaustin(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
whether he tried to stop the exercise or not,I believed he bought the land and paid his taxes..

He has every right to be bitter and pained but you beat him up and still demolish his sweat is trash and unacceptable
odumeje is just a making mouth he should have keep calm and allow the govt do their job.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by lookingfly: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/08/odumeje-to-pay-for-cost-of-demolishing-his-church-soludo/
liquid flames want to pour liquid flames na but he no know say government na very cold water them be. Arrogance will never take anyone anywhere especially with fact that they've been briefed on what's involved. Tomorrow he and he's likes will call it rugged faith but we now see where that has landed him being rough handled by people who on a normal should respect you. But one way Sha, he should have learnt he's lesson in case of next time.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
years to come. that land wont be used for anything. demolishing without plans is nonsense. ask him which plan he has about the area and i swear he doesnt know.
The land is a drainage way,it is not supposed to be used for anything.. shocked
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Cabonylewis(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Wintertime:
You are sick

Soludo is a solid fool you demolished someone house and have the gut to tell him to pay for demolition....

You are Stupid and Coward Be Careful
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Freelancer2020:
[s][/s]Soludo!!! You sure say you serious? to fail dey hungry you?

So with all the shout of my eastern brothers, this there soludo or nothing is about to fail.[s][/s]
Trash!
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Wintertime: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Cabonylewis:

You are Stupid and Coward Be Careful

Bastard fool

Corrupt swine like you
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by signz: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2022
I sympathise with the Landlords in that area, it's quite painful. However this should teach us a lesson, make we dey try confirm the land wey we wan buy with Town planning at the LGs or State ministry in charge.

Example, In no distant future Lagos will have a Governor that will want the state to compete with Johannesburg, Cape town, Alexandria, etc in aesthetics, beauty, a modern city. He/She will clear every illegal structure to reduce cases of flooding in the state.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by grandstar(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

so the beating was perfect

The beating was wrong
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by tpascal: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:
Trouble

God will pay it

Angel Gabriel was taken a nap when the demolition was ongoing, he could have stopped it

grin

Leave Angel Gabriel out of this matter. Sometimes people just misbehave only to start weeping sentiments when their action backfires.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Branzy(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
years to come. that land wont be used for anything. demolishing without plans is nonsense. ask him which plan he has about the area and i swear he doesnt know.

Have you been to the place. No structure supposed to be there. The man sand filled section of a drainage

1 Like

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Fearyourcreator: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
Nobody can help Nigeria... We no dey satisfy...
We no like dey follow rule
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by REALretep(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Soludo should take it easy oo.
You can't demolish someone's property and still force him to pay the cost of demolition. That shows lack of human sympathy. He should be properly advised
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2022
jmoore:

People like you always commenting on issues you know nothing about. What else do you want to be constructed on the area? Skyscraper?

The buildings are blocking drainage path!!!

Do you want another structure that will block waterways?

The person that will build this country will hated so much... We don't really like progress as a nation in Nigeria
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Fearyourcreator: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Bluntemperor:

He is derailing on the People's Mandate!
Governor, please,you are elected to reduce their burdens not to add to it!
Don't allow sychophants to deceive you Sir!
'for when the righteous ruleth, the people rejoices ' Proverbs.
Una never ready see better country ...
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Fearyourcreator: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2022
greggng:
If he keep on this way, he might not be re elected.
Anyone that's wants to govern for real shouldnt be waiting to be re-elected... He should just do what is right ... Nigerians no like progress as a nation...
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Fearyourcreator: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
naijamerican:
What kind of yeye country is this? They find money to destroy things while basic amenities and structures in the state are falling apart. Black people can be so jealous and wicked to one another. This is why the black race will never succeed.

Imagine destroying property for no reason.
Your eye blind ... You no fit read

1 Like

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Molenu100(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This Soludo sef...

Why this ? undecided undecided undecided

I hope you are not among the Nigerian Youths clamoring for a better Nigeria?
Now, God don give Anambra State a good leader in the person of soludo to make Anambra State a better among other states in Nigeria, but I see that you dey among people wey won stop soludo from his work as a governor.
Try get sense small now!!!
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Molenu100(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Benwallt:
Ah! Maradonas full this country abeg. So, Soludo is this daft and inept. Wonder shall never cease.
Is like you need what I call "BRAIN RE-EXAMITION" because E bi like say your reasoning faculty is been contacted by the deases called "MENTALITY AGUGU METRON
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Chigold101(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oya come beat Soludo...
grin
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Blackdisciple(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
This is nonsense after demolishing his building and you are saying he will pay for demolition cost ? What an evil act. The pastor should take the governor to court...
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by dangoteinlaw: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
doesn't matter. The law is the law. Money he could have paid an architect he can use it to pay the Engineers that demolished it.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by dangoteinlaw: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2022
nnamdi640:
What a wicked way to act, atleast have pity on them for losing their properties. Again was there no survey done on those land before those lands were bought?
as if u don't know Nigerians. That building has nothing attached to it's name not even architectural drawings. If necessary documents were obtained he wouldn't be allowed to build on a pipeline in the first place.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Benwallt(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Molenu100:

Is like you need what I call "BRAIN RE-EXAMITION" because E bi like say your reasoning faculty is been contacted by the deases called "MENTALITY AGUGU METRON
Reading this hubris makes me know that you need special deliverance from multiple terrestrial forces that have found comfortable habitat in you.

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Freelancer2020(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
Trash!

Him hand go touch you soon, you go cry tire.
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Divinehenrich(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2022
What is this one saying? It is better to be silent on vital issue than to speak trash
OyeofIkoTuN:
whether he tried to stop the exercise or not,I believed he bought the land and paid his taxes.

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Electorate: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

so the land was free..?

talk with sense na

Have you heard of land grabbing? Do you know what it is? Of course you won't know and you can't google it because you are still a kid...you better return that phone to your mum.

Typing from the Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.