Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer (7596 Views)

When A Girl Is Caught Sleeping With Her Lecturer / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Atreides(f): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
ARareGem:

@ Atreides
Some girls get into trouble with lecturers without dressing indecently or looking for undue attention. Take for example, a student with good grades will definitely be noticed by lecturers. They just have bad luck, I believe.
But, there is no way I support sleeping with the lecturer. There's always a way around a difficult situation.

@ op

I guess the guys have answered.
Very true.

Those ones are genuine-they got into a tough situation through no fault of theirs.

However,i don't think it's as common as home videos would have us believe.
And in situations like those,i don't think things are as hopeless as it may seem.

There's a lot more awareness about these kinds of things,and lecturers don't get away with sexual harrasment as much as they used to.

It's a difficult situation,yes,but like you said- there's always a way around a difficult situation. You just have to be resourceful and step up to it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Konjour(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
Sex for grades? embarassed Nah, The best i'd do for her is to keep my mouth shut and let her secrets be.

Nevertheless,we both travel our separate ways ASAP.  cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Madukaele(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
sexkillz:

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Mynd44: 2:58am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
SECONDED!!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by antitpiah: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
Then I will be forced to sleep with the lecturer's wife, BY ANYMEANS POSSIBLE

It is only fair.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by shawonlese: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
Is there evidence to prove that he threatened her, or your GF is not so clever, and desided to take the easy path?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by shawonlese: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2011
Any babe can prevent such from happening. If a girl tells a man she has been laced with Magun ( potent Yoruba anti-sex love portion that kills the man) how many men do do think will want to physically confirm her tales?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2011
The fact that she went ahead and bang the lecturer is a 101% reason to dump her slow asss because that situation could have prevented in so many ways. . I don't date slow girls. . . @ so you cheated on me with a mare lecture with a wrinkle pen1s?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by antitpiah: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
REALITY101:

The fact that she went ahead and slam the lecturer is a 101% reason to dump her slow asss because that situation could have prevented in so many ways. . I don't date slow girls. . . @ so you cheated on me with a mare lecture with a wrinkle pen1s?

Just like your akata father.

Mere, nor mare! Ode akata oshi!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
Looool @antitpiah fool what's your other user name? I can't remember speaking with your restless soul before. .
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by martinosi: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
sexkillz:

Kick her out of my life for GOOD! She could do it again to get a job and so on! I am ALLERGIC to BULLSHIT!!!  

ROFLAMO! True that!, its allow continues when she is under greater pressure!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Sike(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
Failure on diz earth is better than failure in heaven. I will never 'ni ile aye yi' support it.
I'll neva risk my hereafter for anything.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by badesco(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
It is an abnormal occurrence in our higher institutions. some of those lecturers are animals, that's why some of them die mysterious death.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by IBEXY(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
In future, such a woman will also sleep with her manager to get promotion.
She will sleep with the jeweler to get the latest bling or lace wrapper.

Best option: show her the door

Students are meant to study hard and pass their exams (or fail and repeat)

No sexually transmitted degrees please.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
abeg make we no decieve ourselves.a university lecturer no fit force a female naija student to sleep with am because in the first place na the female students dey force the lecturers dem to sleep with them because dem want score high marks for their exams and tests.so who be the fool?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Patsey: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
IBEXY:
In future, such a woman will also sleep with her manager to get promotion. She will sleep with the jeweler to get the latest bling or lace wrapper.
Best option: show her the door Students are meant to study hard and pass their exams (or fail and repeat)
No sexually transmitted degrees please.

WELL SAID. I SUPPOSE THE GIRL CAN PRETEND TO BE HIV POSITIVE AND INSIST IF THE GUY MUST DO IT HE HAS TO DO SO unprotected.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Patsey: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
Sike:
Failure on diz earth is better than failure in heaven. I will never 'ni ile aye yi' support it. I'll neva risk my hereafter for anything.

[WO]MAN'S HEREAFTER IS THE GRAVE WHERE S/HE ROTS.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
lefulefu:

abeg make we no decieve ourselves.a university lecturer no fit force a female naija student to sleep with am because in the first place na the female students dey force the lecturers dem to sleep with them because dem want score high marks for their exams and tests.so who be the fool?

What planet do you live on?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ape planet lol. . . Counting days for that movie's arrival in theaters 5 days to go
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by daroz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
Patsey:

WELL SAID. I SUPPOSE THE GIRL CAN PRETEND TO BE HIV POSITIVE AND INSIST IF THE GUY MUST DO IT HE HAS TO DO SO unprotected.
This is a dumb solution. What if the dog of a lecturer even have the so called HIV, and hapilly really accept to do it without CD? Wahala never burst be that?. And besides, the question was what will u do if ur lecturer had sex with ur girlfriend for grade? Meaning the deed had already been done.
So personally, what I will do is to find the lecturer and condem one of his leg for him. Then if I still love the girl, I will pretend to break up, then meet her and reconcile with her after about 2weeks. But if I dont love her anymore, I will just fling her out of my life instantly, but making sure she knows nothing about what I did to the lecturer.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by jossy1luv(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2011
If she can give it to u 4 pleasure y can't she do it to pass or graduate? a question 1 certain lectural ask a frnd of mine. Sincerely speaking there s no guarantee dat u wil marry her. If u cant accept her 4 wat she has done let the relationship go.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by swaggerboi2011: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2011
even if she does it, the lecturer might still fail her, it doesnt make sense, id throw her away if that happens,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2011
If she can give it to u 4 pleasure y can't she do it to pass or graduate?

Ah! Yes! cheesy She can use it to PASS and GRADUATE! She could also use it to get a JOB, BUY STUFFS in the supermarket WITHOUT PAYING , COLLECT a LOAN from the bank, BUY a very nice CAR too without paying, give it also to her LANDLORD to waive her HOUSE RENT!!! undecided SMH @ YOU! While I AGREE that he may not marry her afterward, but Is that really a Worthy excuse for cheating?. . . . . WAKE UP AND SMELL THA DAMN COFFEE! INFIDELITY IS INFIDELITY!!! undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by dgees: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2011
Pple feel sumtyms dey do nt hv options because dy hv boxed demselves to thinking that it is the end, If she thinks datz d best option 4 her hving walked with me 4 sum years den i do not think i can compromise that but d gist is i do not know how i will react @ dat tym,i react @ a point in tym. I PRAY IT WULD NOT HAPPEN IN ANY FORM, Crazy Imagination!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by boobfan: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
Atreides:

Reminds me of one experience i heard. It happened at Ekpoma

There was this lecturer that was so randy,and he had a girl in his class who was married and pregnant.
He started toasting her in final year,saying there is no way she will complete her course in Ekpoma without any lecturer "friending" her
That she cannot be in school for 4 years without any lecturer seeing her unclothedness

So she went home and reported to her husband
Who was so angry that someone would want to sleep with his PREGNANT wife
He told wifey to go ahead and sleep with him

Wifey slept with the lecturer

And then the lecturer's thingy got swollen
And kept swelling till he died

When we hear all these stories like OP's,we sometimes say,ohh,poor girl,some lecturers are useless blah blah blah
But i like going further
I always like asking-where did the lecturer see the girl?
There are hundreds of students in every dept.
How did the lecturer single her out?
Is she the type that dresses provocatively?
Is she the type that goes to SSQ or to lecturer's offices' to see them?
What will you be doing in a lecturer's office when you are not a class rep?

I know some people will say a girl is free to wear whatever she likes,but i don't agree.
If you dress/speak/behave in a manner that draws attention to yourself,you better be ready o face the music when oga lecturer starts playing it.

I feel sorry for girls who are genuinely trapped in such a terrible situation,but i also feel sorry for some of these lecturers.
Some of these girls practically attack them
They beg them to come and sleep with them so they can upgrade their results

I take all those "my lecturer" stories with a pinch of salt

At the end of the day,us girls in Nigerian Universities have a responsibility to behave in a manner that is wise and avoid bringing trouble to ourselves

I am laughing at the bolded part.Infact this is the more reason I do not threaten my beautiful female students  with 'No s3x No pass' because the implication is great and the student can go extra miles to teach you a lesson.Aestrides hit the point so well! Most of the female students subject themselves to intimate harassment and come out to spit poo.I can never feel like unduely influencing my female student to go to bed with me if she is intelligent,instead I would rather need a genuine relationship.But those 'empty brains-female students' who feel that they can use what they have to get what they want,who writes nothing in tests and exams but wriggle their waists,MUST SURELY FAIL!I know what I face as a young lecturer,even when I did not have an intention for going to bed with female students,the would show willingness.It is only dull but beautiful female students that lecturers can influence to bed but the UGLY ones face their fate or part with cash, while the beautiful and brilliant ones may be admired by lecturers for a genuine relationship but are NEVER unduely influenced! Any female student that goes to bed with a lecturer lacks self confidence and consents to it having seen that it was their only escape route.They are never FORCED because they have alternatives,either to EMBRACE THEIR POOR GRADES or WARM THE BED FOR UPGRADE.For the female students:If you do not want to be warming lecturers' beds,study hard and avoid wayward behaviours!I have discovered that MAJORITY OF THE BEAUTIFUL FEMALE STUDENTS ARE UNINTELLIGENT BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT THEIR BEAUTY WOULD BE A PASSWORD TO SUCCESS,HENCE CONSTANT WARMING OF LECTURERS' BEDS! grin grin grin
If I were the lady's boyfriend, I would kick her out for that foolishness because she gave herself to the lecturer.By the way, volenti non fit injuria (one can not claim being injured by an act he/she volutarily undertook)
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^ wink wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by ojuyobo111: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
I will give boko haram a huge contract to deal with that lecturer and cut his pencil for me so that i can cook it and give it back to him as a meal and will make sure he eat it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by dammytosh: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2011
ONLY SICK AND DUMB GIRLS GET LAID BEFORE PASSING. IHAVE FRIENDS WHO WILL NEVER CHEAT TO PASS NOT TO TALK OF SLEEPING WITH A USELESS LECTURER.

SHE IS NOT WORTH BEING THE MOTHER OF MY KIDS. RED CARDDDDDDDDDD, undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by kpolli(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
Poster,

U wish!!! Hmm

Ur a very bad bad girl
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nymphnode(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
Why is it always the ladies? I know guys wouldnt mind such advances from their female lecturers, I'll have feigned Dundi if only to see Miss Cynthia Kague apparently firm bust.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by aleyi: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
I don't buy the idea of sleeping with the lecturer. was aware of a similar situation when i was in school,According to the girl she didn't give in bt,she got an extra year.she has graduated now and waiting for service.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by RuuDie(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2011
jossy_1luv:

If she can give it to u 4 pleasure y can't she do it to pass or graduate? Sincerely speaking there s no guarantee dat u wil marry her. If u cant accept her 4 wat she has done go hug transformer.

U go fear fear nah. . . . .Waffi, i hail oh!

sexkillz:

Ah! Yes! cheesy She can use it to PASS and GRADUATE! She could also use it to get a JOB, BUY STUFFS in the supermarket WITHOUT PAYING , COLLECT a LOAN from the bank, BUY a very nice CAR too without paying, give it also to her LANDLORD to waive her HOUSE RENT!!! undecided SMH @ YOU! While I AGREE that he may not marry her afterward, but Is that really a Worthy excuse for cheating?. . . . . WAKE UP AND SMELL THA DAMN COFFEE! INFIDELITY IS INFIDELITY!!! undecided undecided

Spot on man. . . . .the dame gotta hit the street before she makes me do something nasty!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most / Birthday S£x / How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.