Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt (48031 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by baretalk: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cool dude, he does good music, one of the best of the new cats.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by ImoleNaija: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
I wish he could do away with smoke/drug.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Allahisarapist: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:
Happening life at 35 Woke Street off abacha road GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt.

Port Harcourt, na here we dey.
Na dere e dey happen.
Na here we dey run tizzzsss,
BARBECUE tinzzzss

The vulture griller
Fake Muslim.
I go report you to Amc

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Abokilongthing: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
No need just stay calm things will work out in due time, we all have that moment in life . My advise is just find something to keep busy anything to occupy your mind and you will be fine
BrickDevo:
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of being poor and, even worse, I'm black

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by sageb: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:

Na dere e dey happen.
BARBECUE tinzzzss

I will come just to see you, Manna the famous vulture griller.
where is your stand/section?
I hope you will not hide?

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Naija4love(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Itulah:
Vote Peter Obi✅
Not the other candidate looking like Ancestral ojuju. ❌
bad guy grin grin the way you put this picture together wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by johnnychuks(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Austin74:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below
is like the one you duped people has finished! Crazy, your smook has finish too!
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by DSC7: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:

Na dere e dey happen.
BARBECUE tinzzzss

Jonzing cartel.... tongue...

Live not Life....

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by yusufmurry: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
josh123:
For this life just get money...

Society no care how it was gotten

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by spyroet(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
pls dont blast urself there is still hope
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Austin74:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

... you like sufferhead for Naija!!!
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Nostring: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mina79:
Who is he?
a popular musician... So who are u too wayre?
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Elisha111157(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
Dear bro,pls calm down and relax, everyone of us is passing through one thing or the other,but one thing is certain,things will not surely be the same way it's now, with positive mindset things will certainly be better, for the fact the weather is dull today doesn't mean it won't be shinning and brighter tomorrow,we have every reason to be grateful,where you are now is someone's prayer point right now,I speak as someone who is also passing through a lot but I know things will certainly change.if you need someone to confide in,I'll be glad to help zero seven zero six nine four one one six one one

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by jimmyolasun: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
What is paining me now is that Northers had Dr Yusuf Datti Amhed and had the mind to give us Buhari....i had wanted us to revenge by giving them Okezie Ikpeazu to prove to them that no region has monopoly of incompetence, but on a second thought, i rested my case...

You get tinubu naa
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
The boy Sabi sing
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by zenith114(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
I swear

josh123:
For this life just get money...
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by BrickDevo: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Elisha111157:
Dear bro,pls calm down and relax, everyone of us is passing through one thing or the other,but one thing is certain,things will not surely be the same way it's now, with positive mindset things will certainly be better, for the fact the weather is dull today doesn't mean it won't be shinning and brighter tomorrow,we have every reason to be grateful,where you are now is someone's prayer point right now,I speak as someone who is also passing through a lot but I know things will certainly change.if you need someone to confide in,I'll be glad to help zero seven zero six nine four one one six one one
Lolz... Bro it is just a verse in Tupac's hit songs Changes, but if don't mind i could send my account number.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by princewarri1985: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf9roJt4dN0

Young Nigerian singer Zinoleesky made quite an entrance with his arrival in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, thrilling the locals with a dance fiesta.

The singer was surrounded by his security detail and fans as he performed on the street, with several fans recording him as he put on a show.

One fan dropped a comment, noting that Zino was holding and smoking "pot" in front of a policeman during his arrival.
i wont lie the dude zinolesky is very talented. Raw unpolished talent
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by BrickDevo: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
spyroet:
pls dont blast urself there is still hope
Sure, las las we go dey alright
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Well done to them...

I honestly don't know him!
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by BrickDevo: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abokilongthing:
No need just stay calm things will work out in due time, we all have that moment in life . My advise is just find something to keep busy anything to occupy your mind and you will be fine
Tupac-Changes
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by 9jaGovernment: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
What is paining me now is that Northers had Dr Yusuf Datti Amhed and had the mind to give us Buhari....i had wanted us to revenge by giving them Okezie Ikpeazu to prove to them that no region has monopoly of incompetence, but on a second thought, i rested my case...

Dear comrade how have you chosen vawulence over Peace?

Let the level of Vawulence no pass like this
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Kurutinto(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:

Na dere e dey happen.
BARBECUE tinzzzss

Vulture things... If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Khaysee: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Holding weed and police they guide him this country have money ooo

Let him do it in uk

All sizes
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by golor(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:

Na dere e dey happen.
BARBECUE tinzzzss

Linus ..Zino came to Ada George area on the 6th for hotel opening and they done it ..he has gone back ...
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by abobote: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
I have not heard the name before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut / Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.