Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt (47998 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by golor(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Danpotter:
This is the height of it all. He has security personnels attached to him. I swear the number of police personnels safe guarding common Nigerians are fewer than 50 thousand

It was the security guiding the hotel he came to open ..he didn't come with a single security. It was few police tho then those on that other wear are Normal club bodyguard that look gallant
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Zion243(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of being poor and, even worse, I'm black

...your stomach hurts you're looking for a purse to snatch.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
If efcc carry u with that smoke nd smoke pot no come di cry like pikin oo
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by hotyink: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Mina79(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nostring:
a popular musician... So who are u too wayre?
I asked a simple question and you chosed to insult me.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
ecolime:
I thought I read Zelensky

I for fear.

No b only u,,, lol
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Error401: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mina79:
Who is he?
u dont know zino?
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Bmaster(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:
Happening life Liveeee at 35 Woke Street off abacha road GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt.

Port Harcourt, na here we dey.
Na dere e dey happen.
Na here we dey run tizzzsss,
BARBECUE tinzzzss
pinshure or idonbelivit
Modafacka!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Mina79(f): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Error401:
u dont know zino?
Like seriously I don't know him.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Bmaster(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mina79:

u trying hard' to get NoTiceD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modafackaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by NLPoliceWoman: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bmaster:

Modafacka!!!!!!!!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by NLPoliceWoman: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bmaster:

Modafackaaaaaa
Rule 2
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Error401: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mina79:

Like seriously I don't know him.
he is actually a good artist, dont mind his looks. His songs are nice. You can listen to "loving you", rocking" or gone far.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Rexymania(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
With smoke in his hand o and police dey there o lol
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by NLPoliceWoman: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Allahisarapist:

The vulture griller
Fake Muslim.
I go report you to Amc
Rule 2
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Desiiger222(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Elisha111157:
Dear bro,pls calm down and relax, everyone of us is passing through one thing or the other,but one thing is certain,things will not surely be the same way it's now, with positive mindset things will certainly be better, for the fact the weather is dull today doesn't mean it won't be shinning and brighter tomorrow,we have every reason to be grateful,where you are now is someone's prayer point right now,I speak as someone who is also passing through a lot but I know things will certainly change.if you need someone to confide in,I'll be glad to help zero seven zero six nine four one one six one one

What he Posted is just lyrics from Tupac's song called "Changes".

The guy is just catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"

Just prepare and be ready. Opportunity fit show up any time
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Sukkyy2010: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
Makaveli
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by richmanrichard: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:
Happening life Liveeee at 35 Woke Street off abacha road GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt.

Na dere e dey happen.
BARBECUE tinzzzss
Always resist the urge to shalaye. No go sell dead vultures 4 there oh.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
As him dey waka make him just dey check him pockets every 10 secs
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
Hanty rest naaa wetin be ur own, all this frustrated divorcees sef
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
His name sounds like ukraine presido
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by goodheart02(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573477:

Na dere e dey happen.
BARBECUE tinzzzss

Oh... so na u be the person wey dem sey dey roast vulture meat for that location

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Nostring: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mina79:

lol my apologies, thought you were trolling or a badbelle grin
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Kobicove(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na who be Zinoleesky?
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by falcon01: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
watersideboys:
Ugly boy wey fine overnight
I swear.
I remember when I use to see him with an itel with broken screen and cut and join earpiece grin
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Durabest: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
DonSion:
I think say na Ukrainian President
Even me oh.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by condralbedez: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
golor:

Linus ..Zino came to Ada George area on the 6th for hotel opening and they done it ..he has gone back ...
Don't mind that liar,He is only good in garnishing vulture meat
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by adebwalex(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Itulah:
Vote Peter Obi✅
Not the other candidate looking like Ancestral ojuju. ❌

My prayer is God should deliver us from those Old Mafias...Obedient movement should fill the ballot papers...

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Mina79(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nostring:
lol my apologies, thought you were trolling or a badbelle grin
Not at all.
Apology accepted.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Mina79(f): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Error401:
he is actually a good artist, dont mind his looks. His songs are nice. You can listen to "loving you", rocking" or gone far.
Thanks I will try it out.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Explicits(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
Don't be tired pls
Don't give up
Remember you are not late in life. Your mates have not overtaken you. There is no universal timetable in life. You have a schedule. They have theirs. You have your destiny. They have theirs. Frustration comes when you operate on another person’s schedule, instead of yours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.