Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt (48035 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Godpunishanymod: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of being poor and, even worse, I'm black
my stomach hurt, so am looking for a pot to snatch grin
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by lereinter(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
No be nig policeman be dat
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Anansa0003: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself: "Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero
Give the crack to the kids, who the hell cares?
One less hungry mouth on the welfare
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Zelenskyy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:

You are definitely high on the "Tupac Shakur's weed" ...

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by oyeb15: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Boy wey no Sabi sing...just hype. Haven't hard Better song from d boy. Yet talents like mobad and lyta are overlooked.

Rubbish marlian music
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by 2O17: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
And still I rise, so keep your head up
And make your mind strong
It's a struggle every day, but you gotta hold on
Hold on, be strong!
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by golor(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
condralbedez:
Don't mind that liar,He is only good in garnishing vulture meat

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by SamOchuko: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Itulah:
Vote Peter Obi✅
Not the other candidate looking like Ancestral ojuju. ❌

Chai, see as Okowa b like Ewu mberibe

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Gerard28: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
watersideboys:
Ugly boy wey fine overnight

He’s still not fine
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by AncientGuy: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
My boy that year for sec school
up oye wink

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by AncientGuy: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
falcon01:
I swear.
I remember when I use to see him with an itel with broken screen and cut and join earpiece grin
Agege boy spotted. grin
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by kelvinovie25(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
DonSion:
I think say na Ukrainian President
You just talk my mind bro, I was shock to see the result, never even heard of the person they claim sef.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by RaptorX: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Every Tom Dick and Harry is now an entertainer.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Itulah(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

You are a jobless mf
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Pandev(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
awon eyan 2pac Shakur
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by watersideboys: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gerard28:

He’s still not fine

grin grin baba you bad o. I dey try soften the matter you no gree
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by mrkings84(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=OnlineArchitect post=114573499]What is paining me now is that Northerners had Dr Yusuf Datti Amhed and had the mind to give us Buhari....i had wanted us to revenge by giving them Okezie Ikpeazu to prove to them that no region has monopoly of incompetence, but on a second thought, i rested my case...

Man, this ur comment got me laffing for long. Where una dey from think out this kind of funny thoughts.

Best comment of this week!!
I give I to you!!

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Kewellbanks: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2022
BrickDevo:
My stomach hurts, so I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by zedman1(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2022
DonSion:
I think say na Ukrainian President
Honestly, no be only you.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by whippersnapper(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2022
CalabarPikin:
I no sabi this one oh..

Who you

Who born you

Where do you come from
I guess you're in a time travel world

Living in 1886 AD
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by cardoctor(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
See me thinking it was Ukrainian president we are talking about here.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Error401: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mina79:

Thanks I will try it out.
welcome.
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
AncientGuy:
up oye wink
Lolssss grin grin
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Gerard28: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
watersideboys:

grin grin baba you bad o. I dey try soften the matter you no gree

Lolz, Truth has to be told at all times na Baba
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by Msports: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
josh123:
For this life just get money...
I swear bra
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by kechywillz(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Dose he sing? ,I don't know him ohh
Re: Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt by KAM3KAZI: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2022
McOluOmo:
What's so special about him?
Ordinary human being just like u & i.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
This picture would slap as an album cover!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut / Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.