Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

“I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her (522 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Her Fiancé For Forgiveness After Sleeping With Another Man / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by JoshuaDoku: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
A young lady has cried out to former homeless Nollywood actor, Kenneth Aguba, to marry her.

Recall that the actor had been homeless until Monday when the cleric, apostle Chinyere Chibuzor took him in.

The man had promised to marry him a wife and since then hordes of ladies have sought the hand of the elderly man in marriage.

A teary lady identified as Ella has made a video of herself pleading with the actor to marry her.
The young lady, while shedding tears, claimed that she loves the man and doesn’t care whether he’s too old for her.

She says, young guys are always breaking hearts and she knows that the old man wouldn’t break her heart.
Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-burst-into-tears-with-agubas-picture-gives-reason-why-she-wants-to-marry-him/

Re: “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by airminem(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by God1000(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Some of our harpy naija ladies are giving the good ones bad name, this is outrageous and risible.

Such desperation and hedonistic behaviour is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by Premiumwriter: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
What people will do to trend
Re: “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by 360degreess(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lier looking for cheap attention..I bet you if nobody gives her the attention she is looking for, she might get depressed..

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
He will not marry you
Re: “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
If shamelessness was a person...

(1) (Reply)

“naija Girls Fear Belle Pass Infection” – Actress Etinosa Idemudia Shares Secret / . / 90% Of Men Are Confessing That They’re Still Getting Sex From Their Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.